What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

Nice words but reality is the Soviet Era Junk gives them an Edge over your junk.
ok then explain us why that disputed maritime boundary is now under Bangladesh's control? Why they had to flee when Bangladesh ordered to leave the area?? Being the stronger nation one would expect the opposite...

Fact is most of Myanmar's manpower and artilery is fighting wars in different front. Myanmar has very limited capacity to mobilize most of its troops (which is necessary) to fight a country. I am talking about fighting a country not some rogue insurgent. So I may say myanmar can hardly bring 30-50000 of its troops (stretching) to fight a army of 200,000 troops with advanced weaponery and disciplined force. I dont see how Myanmar can win this war while they have to watch at their back for Arakanese liberation army and Rohiyngyas.

i think we should take over rakhine state
they r forcing Rohiyngyas 2 leave burma

Fact is most of Myanmar's manpower and artilery is fighting wars in different front. Myanmar has very limited capacity to mobilize most of its troops (which is necessary) to fight a country. I am talking about fighting a country not some rogue insurgent. So I may say myanmar can hardly bring 30-50000 of its troops (stretching) to fight a army of 200,000 troops with advanced weaponery and disciplined force. I dont see how Myanmar can win this war while they have to watch at their back for Arakanese liberation army and Rohiyngyas.

Bangladesh's key strength is that it can mobilize its forces quicker than Myanmar can. The geography generally favors us more. But still our offensive capabilities against Burma's airspace are limited. They have some of the most advanced air defense networks in the region. So attacking them through air isn't easy.

But we have relatively decent relations with Myanmar. And trade is pretty active with potential for more growth.

Regarding the Rohingya issue, I hope they don't throw more of them as refugees at us. The situation has improved recently, and I'm sure it'll improve given the recent political changes Myanmar is going through. I do not see enough reason for an armed struggle for them at the moment.

I would love to see Myanmar taking **** out of Bangladesh.If you will go through some old threads you will find how BD's were scared of Myanmar air power.Bangladesh is not a match at all.Let em spurt **** with all their heart proving they are better but they their self know that they will bite the dust at the end of the day.BD's Judgement day is coming for you :smokin: Ameen Sum ameen.

We are so scared! Please tell Aung San Suu Kyi not to hurt us!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't know whether he is racist or not ! Didn't expect it from an egyptian. Blind remarks against Bangladesh based on assumption and little knowledge on terrains of chittagong!

Don't know whether he is racist or not ! Didn't expect it from an egyptian. Blind remarks against Bangladesh based on assumption and little knowledge on terrains of chittagong!

Chittagong Hill Tracts isn't easy to travel by car for tourists. Even given that there's a well build road spiraling over the hills. It's dangerous too, especially during monsoon seasons.

I don't see how an invading force coming from Burma are easily going to capture it. And let alone capturing the entire Chittagong.

That does not prove I'm a racist.

they use a mix of Chinese and Soviet Weaponry similiar to you but they have better junk then you.

Only junk does not count. You need effective deployment of junk to get the result. My point was, Myanmar does not have capacity to deploy enough of their hardware neither manpower in BD front. Also Myamanr shares a very small border with BD which made any invasion difficult without getting slaughter in that small opening. Navy would be the deciding factory for Myanamr and Rengoon is not far away from shore either.

BD-mayanmar sea dispute is not as serious as India-BD sea dispute is. The warmongering day dreaming Indians want to cut us
off from Intl waters that would make us virtually a land locked state , leaving us at the mercy of india. But this dalal GOV is not
doing anything about that.

Sorry but in a BD mayanmar war bd gonna lose hands down. Truth is sometimes possible bitter.

Well I don't hate bd, but i dont see any chance of bd against mayanmar. They are better equipped, follows a military first policy, war harden. BD army never fought a war to begin with.

Well I don't hate bd, but i dont see any chance of bd against mayanmar. They are better equipped, follows a military first policy, war harden. BD army never fought a war to begin with.

ur name is abir :what:
my nick name is abir 2

Well, Myanmar hasn't fought any war in modern times either. Hell, they don't even participate in UN Peacekeeping missions.

I do not question their troops though. They are pretty hardcore. And their air force at the moment is a bit stronger than ours. But Burmese invasion into Bangladesh into land will be extremely difficult for them. Nor is it likely.

dada u r saying this coz u hate BD:coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

SO :what:
i'm glad they converted
better than worshipping cows anyways

asking for another Ban??

since you are very much into religion..... i am going to speak your language.....(this reply is not to indians, so please keep away)

Allah prohibits His Messenger
saws.gif
and the believers from insulting the false deities of the idolators, although there is a clear benefit in doing so. Insulting their deities will lead to a bigger evil than its benefit, for the idolators might retaliate by insulting the God of the believers, Allah, none has the right to be worshipped but He. `Ali bin Abi Talhah said that Ibn `Abbas commented on this Ayah [6:108]; "They (disbelievers) said, `O Muhammad! You will stop insulting our gods, or we will insult your Lord.' Thereafter, Allah prohibited the believers from insulting the disbelievers' idols,

Back
Top Bottom