What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

And I suppose you are speaking from experience? :lol:

They dare invade either Bangladesh or Thailand, that'd be the end of the Burmese Junta.

Get it now?

Actually it's reality. they have no purpose of invading Thailand however bangladesh is weaker. how exactly the Junta has survived sanctions and pressure no one is going to forcefully invade Myanmar well expect bangladesh.

Actually it's reality. they have no purpose of invading Thailand however bangladesh is weaker. how exactly the Junta has survived sanctions and pressure no one is going to forcefully invade Myanmar well expect bangladesh.

why would they invade BD ??

Neither look at my profile.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

the question is they wouldn't however if a war happened you would lose.

burma cant afford a war
with their **** economy
if a war begins we ll see

Neither look at my profile.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

the question is they wouldn't however if a war happened you would lose.

Well everytime burmese confronted BD, Burmese had to back off. So, that explained a lot. I think we Indian would be in BDs side. Besides BD economy is 10 times bigger than burmese and while BD replenished while Burmese has to wear all their ammunition out. But with current strength Burmese airforce certainly have an edge of Bangladesh.

Well everytime burmese confronted BD, Burmese had to back off. So, that explained a lot. I think we Indian would be in BDs side.

If a war erupted Bangladesh would lose, the point is bangladesh has the support of the india, europe, usa but still would lose to Myanmar you will back Bangladesh however get military involved ? Unlikely

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

And I suppose you are speaking from experience? :lol: Chittagong Hill Tracts is not easy to invade.

They dare invade either Bangladesh or Thailand, that'd be the end of the Burmese Junta.

Get it now?

What does that mean?

Chittagong goes to Myanmar.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

burma cant afford a war
with their **** economy
if a war begins we ll see

It won't be you they can sacrifice their weakened economy to defeat you.

If a war erupted Bangladesh would lose, the point is bangladesh has the support of the india, europe, usa but still would lose to Myanmar you will back Bangladesh however get military involved ? Unlikely

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Never mind, everyone knows of your racist bias here. So keep your racist brainfarts to yourself. So much for being 'neutral'.

r u a child or what:blink:
u brainless moron
do u think just entering a country is everything

Never mind, everyone knows of your racist bias here. So keep your racist brainfarts to yourself. So much for being 'neutral'.

I'm not racist where have I been racist show me ? and no I get everyone an equal statement be it Indians, Chinese or Pakistani's. the other day I was making comments on how Pakistan could not keep up with India and Indians were praising me and giving me points then I commented on India China and Indians were barking at me, I'm fairly neutral so please don't get mad.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

r u a child or what:blink:
u brainless moron
do u think just entering a country is everything

They have the edge with their airforce you control the skies, you have it in your favor and a Myanmar-Bangladesh war will have bigger effects on bangladesh.

Actually Continuator made some sense! Everytime Burma teased Bangladesh , BD replied aggressively and myanmar had to back off! It proves who is the weaker! Disciplined Bangladesh army vs Soviet era Junk ! My bet is on bd! After all quality > quantity! However, to a wikipedia reader 1st impression would be like wowah myanmar have lots of weapons.... They are going to beat the hell out of BD..

Actually Continuator made some sense! Everytime Burma teased Bangladesh , BD replied aggressively and myanmar had to back off! It proves who is the weaker! Disciplined Bangladesh army vs Soviet era Junk ! My bet is on bd! After all quality > quantity! However, to a wikipedia reader 1st impression would be like wowah myanmar have lots of weapons.... They are going to beat the hell out of BD..

Nice words but reality is the Soviet Era Junk gives them an Edge over your junk.

Fact is most of Myanmar's manpower and artilery is fighting wars in different front. Myanmar has very limited capacity to mobilize most of its troops (which is necessary) to fight a country. I am talking about fighting a country not some rogue insurgent. So I may say myanmar can hardly bring 30-50000 of its troops (stretching) to fight a army of 200,000 troops with advanced weaponery and disciplined force. I dont see how Myanmar can win this war while they have to watch at their back for Arakanese liberation army and Rohiyngyas.

I'm not racist where have I been racist show me ? and no I get everyone an equal statement be it Indians, Chinese or Pakistani's. the other day I was making comments on how Pakistan could not keep up with India and Indians were praising me and giving me points then I commented on India China and Indians were barking at me, I'm fairly neutral so please don't get mad.

A black professor was attacked in Bangladesh because they thought he was a dark skinned Indian when he was black.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...don-t-like-there-neighboring-countries-2.html

Nice words but reality is the Soviet Era Junk gives them an Edge over your junk.

And just what 'junk' are we using compared to the Soviet-era 'junk' oh great one?

Back
Top Bottom