What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Julia Ritter, the press officer at the ITLOS, told The Irrawaddy that “the judges will now deliberate on the case and a tentative date for the judgment has been set for March 14, 2012.” After listening to a series of highly-technical arguments and counter-proposals, pouring over the finer points of international maritime law, the judges will likely need the six months to assess the case and finalize a ruling.
- http://www.burmanet.org/news/2011/0...adesh-dispute-due-in-march-–-simon-roughneen/

Around a month left! I'm so excited! Sit tight guys! Get ready to protect your motherland if the jungle men from the eastern forests want a fight. :dirol:

Because of Awami League, we may let India trying to settle this dispute, which in turn may take part of Bay of Bengal, about land I don't know. I could be wrong and I hope so.

I hope there is no need of dispute between Myanmar and Bangladesh.

Myanmar is far more important to Indian strategic interests than the marshland Bangladesh.

BTW I dont know why the kids are fighting when the Bay belongs to the Big Daddy (India) of the area.

as things are going in the current government we might soon have to give every what little natural resource whatever land disputewe have give to india. bal has become a family business controlled by varot

Indians can troll only! Sometimes it becomes very disgusting.

INDIA doesn't want any war in the region!......if the two want war then india will have to intervene!

Bangladeshis are the culprit in creating Hostility with their neighbour Myanmar otherwise look at Myanmar they don't have any border issue with any of their neighbors like China, India, Thailand or Laos.

We don't want any war with Myanmar. But if it comes to that, India should support us.

Once the Burmese are pushed back to their lush green habitats, BD and India can agree to let BD have its share and let India have all the rest! SL can have its little share down south. :D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Bangladeshis are the culprit in creating Hostility with their neighbour Myanmar otherwise look at Myanmar they don't have any border issue with any of their neighbors like China, India, Thailand or Laos.

They do have problems with Thailand. You don't sound very knowledgeable buddy. :P

Myanmar is far more important to Indian strategic interests than the marshland Bangladesh.

BTW I dont know why the kids are fighting when the Bay belongs to the Big Daddy (India) of the area.

It shows that both India and Myanmar together can teach these Bangladeshi a lesson by blocking them when they create too much nuisance in the area and everyone will show sympathy to them but no-one will come to their help. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom