What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

We don't want any war with Myanmar. But if it comes to that, India should support us.

Once the Burmese are pushed back to their lush green habitats, BD and India can agree to let BD have its share and let India have all the rest! SL can have its little share down south. :D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

They do have problems with Thailand. You don't sound very knowledgeable buddy. :P
we have similar problem with india and myanmar regarding maritime boundary... So india will support myanmar i think! Basically india is nothing, last time in 2008 America was involved in this. Bangladesh sought help from USA, not india.....

in case of a conflict India will favour bd more i think!!...........favour but no military alliance or stuff!.....our best interest will be to end the issue peacefully!

We don't want any war with Myanmar. But if it comes to that, India should support us.

Once the Burmese are pushed back to their lush green habitats, BD and India can agree to let BD have its share and let India have all the rest! SL can have its little share down south. :D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

They do have problems with Thailand. You don't sound very knowledgeable buddy. :P

I do not know about Indians on this forum but Indian govt will surely supporting Bangladesh.

India is the only Bangladeshi ally which has stood with it through out its existence...infact it is its only ally in this region.

but not to forget Burma also has a very strong ally in the region(China).

I do not know about Indians on this forum but Indian govt will surely supporting Bangladesh.

India is the only Bangladeshi ally which has stood with it through out its existence...infact it is its only ally in this region.

china won't meddle in this matter i think!!!.......china will have least interest in this issue!

Burmese are more important to us, these Bangladeshi only need India for illegal immigration, Burmese don't give us nuisance by illegal immigration and they are too much supportive in Transit route. It is in our interest to support Myanmar during their arm conflict with Bangladesh.

Burmese are more important to us, these Bangladeshi only need India for illegal immigration, Burmese don't give us nuisance by illegal immigration and they are too much supportive in Transit route. It is in our interest to support Myanmar during their arm conflict with Bangladesh.
i am okay with it. India-myanmar vs BD-China... I would love to see that conflict scenario...

i am okay with it. India-myanmar vs BD-China... I would love to see that conflict scenario...

An illiterate Bangladeshi don't know about China-Myanmar relation. :lol: :lol: :lol: If China has to choose between Myanmar and Bangladesh, they will choose energy rich Myanmar where they had done billions of investment. Myanmar is China's short cut to Bay of Bengal ultimately to oil-rich Middle East.

Maynmarese are pretty intelligent for keeping good relations both of their big neighbours India and China and nobody complain about this to Myanmarese.

It would be pretty much like cold war era, where both Arch-rivals US and China supporting Pakistan against India.

Well the thing is Myanmar is staunch Chinese ally..they even host Chinese listening post in their territory..and if India too favors Myanmar ..then you are all alone with no regional allies.

An illiterate Bangladeshi don't know about China-Myanmar relation. :lol: :lol: :lol: If China has to choose between Myanmar and Bangladesh, they will choose energy rich Myanmar where they had done billions of investment. Myanmar is China's short cut to Bay of Bengal ultimately to oil-rich Middle East.

Maynmarese are pretty intelligent for keep good relations both both of their big neighbours India and China and nobody complain about this to Myanmarese.

It would be pretty much like cold war era, where both Arch-rivals US and China supporting Pakistan against India.
So a literate indian saying myanmar will get support from both India and China Against BD? kudos to you indian...

^^..Burma already enjoys a very healthy alliance with the Chinese and as of now, Indians are your only allies in the region ..but you better not piss them off ..or you will be all alone.

listen no one is alone... There will never be a Myanmar BD war... We two will follow UN verdict....

So a literate indian saying myanmar will get support from both India and China Against BD? kudos to you indian...

Buddy, China is our competitor in Myanmar, if we won't help them in their dispute, they won't provide us more space for influence against Chinese. That's the simple logic and same applies with China, they have to counter India and US.

As far US is consider, they have started improving relation with Myanmar, getting US/EU aid to counter China in South-East Asia, so for EU/US also Myanmar is more important than useless Bangladeshi. US/EU is going to lift all sanctions against them.

You guys are going to be all alone because of your idiotic foreign policy. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom