What's new

BD minister:'Destinies of Bangladesh and India are intertwined'

Yes and within 5 years you or a person like you will decide to give AL a try. It's a vicious cycle. :)

For your information, I have never involved myself in politics and despised both for their corruption, but having India interfering in our internal/domestic politics is not an option we can live with. So RAWamy League has got to go, to the opposition, till they loose their India connection and I doubt it will ever happen, because Indian intelligence agency created it, fund it and support it with all sorts of logistics, even today.

Once we have achieved this Independence (Shadhinota) from India, only after that we can make judgement who is criminal or not, what conspiracy was at the root of this conflict and who is responsible for those deaths. It is not enough to see the foot soldiers, we need to look for the master-minds that created this plot against people of East Bengal, which is now Bangladesh.

We can't gain true independence by voting family members of cult personalities to power. India as a regional power will always interfere, because it's in their interest. It's time for a change in strategy. Calling names and pointing fingers have never helped us.

For your information, I have never involved myself in politics and despised both for their corruption, but having India interfering in our internal/domestic politics is not an option we can live with. So RAWamy League has got to go, to the opposition, till they loose their India connection and I doubt it will ever happen, because Indian intelligence agency created it, fund it and support it with all sorts of logistics, even today.

Where were you during AL's last tenure? It's not like AL turned pro-India overnight. We all know they are, but people vote them to power not to please India but to get rid of BNP.

So I have found a link...... Kalu_miah is the M_Saint .... :rofl:

Why would you say that? M_Saint Bhai understood about this situation of Bangladesh long before me, while I was naive and did not know about this ground reality and hence sitting on the fences, thinking both RAWamy League and BNP are same because of their corruption. But he has much more on the ground experience about Bangladesh than I do, so that was his advantage, I guess.

That was one of the reason's why I did not even post here, even though I signed up way back in 2009.

What will it take to make Bangladesh happy, you people are always moaning;

Sadly you can't be a island like SL or UK.

We can't gain true independence by voting family members of cult personalities to power. India as a regional power will always interfere, because it's in their interest. It's time for a change in strategy. Calling names and pointing fingers have never helped us.

Where were you during AL's last tenure? It's not like AL turned pro-India overnight. We all know they are, but people vote them to power not to please India but to get rid of BNP.

BNP can be transformed. India of course will want to interfere and they have since 1947 or just a few short years later. You are correct, that is in their interest. But it is in our interest to stop their interference and we can use BNP as a tool for that purpose.

I am not interested in calling names and pointing fingers, I want to see a developed and powerful Bangladesh, which will be good for all Bangladeshi's, including its minorities, I am sure you can agree to that.

People vote RAWamy League to power, because they get tired of BNP corruption, that is correct. Unfortunately BNP is the only grass roots party we have to counter India, so I see no other option but to work with them to cut off Indian interference.

OK, so this is the picture I get:

- You were naive and under the impression that BAL = BNP

- All of a sudden a few enlightened people led you to realize a certain truth

Now my question is:

- Back when you were naive, you thought you were right in believing BAL = BNP .. even though you were wrong!

- Now that you're enlightened, you believe BNP is better than BAL and we need to vote them to power .. but you could still again be wrong even though *you think* this time you can't go wrong .. how can you guarantee meeting some more enlightened people won't change your mind? :P

OK, so this is the picture I get:

- You were naive and under the impression that BAL = BNP

- All of a sudden a few enlightened people led you to realize a certain truth

Now my question is:

- Back when you were naive, you thought you were right in believing BAL = BNP .. even though you were wrong!

- Now that you're enlightened, you believe BNP is better than BAL and we need to vote them to power .. but you could still again be wrong even though *you think* this time you can't go wrong .. how can you guarantee meeting some more enlightened people won't change your mind? :P

Mr. Apo Asura, you know your verbal gymnastics have no effect on someone like me. Convince me if you can why I am wrong. I came to this conclusion after a life time of observations. Of course I could be wrong, but that is my opinion now and I would not change it till I see convincing proof otherwise. It also fits with the general human societal behavior I have understood after decades of observations of different societies in different countries. Sloganeering (Golabaji) is not going to change that.

You are a fellow Bangladeshi, that is why I expect that you would be on the side of Bangladesh and its people, but if you turn out to be a troll like other Indians, then what can I say.

But the message is clear to the Hindu's of Bangladesh, do not entangle with Indian Hindu nationalists, they have their India Inc. to take care of and we have our Bangladesh Inc. to take care of. If you are going to support India Inc. then that is your choice, but do not expect to fool us any more and join you in your effort, just because of money and corruption. Indian hand of interference will be cut off at any cost.

Some Indian members are saying again and again, if Awami league is so bad why people voted for them massively in 2009.

Well it is simple, Common People were fed up of BNP at that time (as they are with BAL now). And People thought after passing miserable time under two years caretaker government these two bitches will have character improvement. But they preferred Hasina than the other *****. And in the same time Hasina promised lots of stuff but now we know those are lie. And yet it has proved again Bitches will be always Bitches.

slave is a slave regardless who is the master.

By the way BD is nobody's slave.

listen you i don't care whether Bangladesh is or is not but Pakistan is nobody's slave got it you & apo asura just need a chance to talk bad about Pakistan hey man listen the topic is about Bangladesh's relation with India so you need to learn to keep Pakistan out of it got it

listen you i don't care whether Bangladesh is or is not but Pakistan is nobody's slave got it you & apo asura just need a chance to talk bad about Pakistan hey man listen the topic is about Bangladesh's relation with India so you need to learn to keep Pakistan out of it got it

I don't "talk bad about Pakistan". But whenever forumers compare BD and Pakistan, I just point out that we're better off being separated from them. But don't get me wrong; there is no reason we shouldn't have a good relationship with Pakistan!

I don't "talk bad about Pakistan". But whenever forumers compare BD and Pakistan, I just point out that we're better off being separated from them. But don't get me wrong; there is no reason we shouldn't have a good relationship with Pakistan!

look Pakistan & Bangladesh are two separate sovereign independent countries no Pakistani wants to be united with Bangladesh, please get this straight to your head, whatever happened in 71 was a blessing for both Pakistan & Bangladesh as they went their separate ways Pakistan has accepted an independent Bangladesh now please bhai leave Pakistan alone tumko tumhara Bangladesh mubarak

Back
Top Bottom