What's new

BD minister:'Destinies of Bangladesh and India are intertwined'

Mr. Apo Asura...

You are a fellow Bangladeshi, that is why I expect that you would be on the side of Bangladesh and its people, but if you turn out to be a troll like other Indians, then what can I say.

Mr. Kalu Miah, for a new guy in the forum, you act pretty authoritative. Try taming your EGO bro. :)

As for "not being on the side of Bangladesh", consider not passing judgments on others. In your own words, "your opinions are your personal opinions". ;p Instead, constructive discussions are encouraged.

look Pakistan & Bangladesh are two separate sovereign independent countries no Pakistani wants to be united with Bangladesh, please get this straight to your head, whatever happened in 71 was a blessing for both Pakistan & Bangladesh as they went their separate ways Pakistan has accepted an independent Bangladesh now please bhai leave Pakistan alone tumko tumhara Bangladesh mubarak

Let me repeat: I only join such discussions when other forumers compare BD and Pakistan. That "BD is better off being separate from the ex-Western wing" is purely my opinion and you don't have to believe it.

At least that other half is not a slave of India and they don't suffer from daily border killings.

Border killings wouldnt happen if people dint try to cross borders illegally .... if there are any irregularities , i regret them too

At the same time, my message to all BD members in this forum is that BD remember that how much India helped your Mukthi bahini in its freedom struggle and helped play a vital role in your independence....

India wants friendly relations with BD , there are lots of rumours and conspiracy theories going on , dont fall for them ...

Personally i am looking forward for India-BD full cricket series later this year in India :cheers:

Border killings wouldnt happen if people dint try to cross borders illegally .... if there are any irregularities , i regret them too

At the same time, my message to all BD members in this forum is that BD remember that how much India helped your Mukthi bahini in its freedom struggle and helped play a vital role in your independence....

India wants friendly relations with BD , there are lots of rumours and conspiracy theories going on , dont fall for them ...

Personally i am looking forward for India-BD full cricket series later this year in India :cheers:

According to some (only on this forum) they will be in better condition if still they are with Pakistan

According to some (only on this forum) they will be in better condition if still they are with Pakistan

Many BD members in this forum are neutral but some are misled and misguided

As for what the minister said about our future being "intertwined", does Bangladesh really have any other choice? All neighbouring countries have have "intertwined destinies" and no country can progress without good relations with its neighbours.

That being said, some of the comments filled with ignorance by the BD trolls are hilarious in this thread. Doesnt matter who you vote in, whether its the current dalali regime, or (if they come to power) the soon to be BNP/Jamaat-Isalmi Bharati dalali regime. Stop giving yourself undue importance, you guys are insignificant to India. If you guys have the guts, come attack us. You guys are a joke militarily, forget the whole federation of India, even one underdeveloped state in India like Bihar could win in a war against your non-existent army and defence technology while the remaining 35 states watch the entertainment over popcorn :pop:

Honestly, the Bangladeshi trolls in this forum are probably the worst of the lot, even Pakistani trolls are not as crazy as them. Just remember, when all is said and done, remember that had Indians not come to your rescue in 1971, your sisters/wives and daughters would still be getting raped by Pakistani soldiers and your lot would also be getting slaughtered in the millions.

As your name suggest you are a troll. BNP/Jammat won't ever be accused of indian dalai like BAL. We all know indian allergy to
BNP/Jamat. BNP was formed by one of the greatest leader of the subcontinent , President Zia Ur rahman who took us out of
india's grip and intl isolation and made BD a member of the intl community.

As for the helping crap in 71, do you take us for idiots? You helped us/intervened for your own strategic interest. After 71 your
witch indira turned us into a vassal state. Erected the death trap ,farraka dam and backed insurgency in chittagong hill
tracts. You want us to be grateful for what?...everyday border killings?

As your name suggest you are a troll. BNP/Jammat won't ever be accused of indian dalai like BAL. We all know indian allergy to
BNP/Jamat. BNP was formed by one of the greatest leader of the subcontinent , President Zia Ur rahman who took us out of
india's grip and intl isolation and made BD a member of the intl community.

As for the helping crap in 71, do you take us for idiots? You helped us/intervened for your own strategic interest. After 71 your
witch indira turned us into a vassal state. Erected the death trap ,farraka dam and backed insurgency in chittagong hill
tracts. You want us to be grateful for what?...everyday border killings?

Just report his thread instead of getting down to his level. ;)

Mr. Kalu Miah, for a new guy in the forum, you act pretty authoritative. Try taming your EGO bro. :)

As for "not being on the side of Bangladesh", consider not passing judgments on others. In your own words, "your opinions are your personal opinions". ;p Instead, constructive discussions are encouraged.

There are close to 10% Hindu population in Bangladesh. Some affluent one's will probably migrate to other countries. But most will remain where they are. Their future is tied with Bangladesh Inc. If Bangladesh has a great future, they will have a great future.

So when India Inc. under Indian Hindu nationalist control try to interfere in Bangladesh internal affairs, using their right hand, RAWamy League and use the Bangladeshi Hindu's as their vote bank, then we have a situation where a population is voting and acting against their own interest. The excuse is that RAWamy League will provide them safety and security. But if Bangladesh remains a basket case, under India's proxy control, then do you expect situation will improve for these people?

We need to move away from this vote bank politics and educate our population, the majority and the minority, about national interest. This is not a Hindu-Muslim thing at all. We are all citizens of Bangladesh and if Bangladesh does well, all of us will do well. If India is hurting interest of Bangladesh, then it is hurting all of our interest, Muslim Bangladeshi's as well as Hindu Bangladeshi's.

I am sorry I sound authoritative to you. I am just stating my opinion and that is how I sound. I have been a member since 2009, I did not visit or post often in this forum. And I am not sure what being new or not new in this forum has to do with anything about your perception of my "ego".

I see that some Indian trolls are threatening to obliterate Bangladesh. Well its easy to say it on keyboards. First of all, India should not have poked its dirty nose in our affairs. They started doing it with creation of RAWamy League and they are still doing it using this RAWamy League. Bangladeshi people will never forgive and forget Indian govt. for its interference, and the lives we lost in the process. Once we cut off this Indian hand of interference, we will then finally have gained our Independence, from India's proxy control since the birth of RAWamy League, the peddler of fake Bengali nationalism. And if Pakistan can get nukes, we will also get it some day, if that is what it takes to be safe and secure in a dangerous neighborhood and to be treated fairly on mutual issues according to international law.

We cant fight in water with the crocodile:)

I'm not saying you are one, but every Awami Leaguer I met uses this same line of argument to justify Awami League's subservience towards India. This is a wrong analogy. In the last year Bangladesh government imported some lacs of metric tons of salt from India. As a result our salt farmers were unable to sell their salt and had to sell them at a much lower price than their anticipation incurring great loss. Also more than 60% of primary school textbooks were published in India even though we had no shortage of publishers. I don't think India would have punished Bangladesh if we didn't do them such favors.

We are not interested in fighting the crocodile in water. But if the crocodile invades my territory even though I'm a water-snake the risk is worth taking. In fact 'independence', 'sovereignty' etc jargon are all about this mindset.

@Skallagrim , the fact that indians are printing our text books is a bad omen. They can manipulate and insert their version
of history into our text books. Though BAL is already doing a good job at that.

BD is surrounded on 3 sides by India.It's GDP is only 115 billion.

SO does that make you own us or something?:confused:

You have stated quiet good.There r some reflection of truth.But there r still so many things.

Dont u think that making of one pakistan was the main & mejor problem.If we were independent since 1947 we could have improve more than now.

Well, it was the Bengali Muslims themselves who wanted an East Pakistan. What is interesting to note is that Jinnah never even wanted to see a Pakistan. The reasons for its creation are extremely complex, and interpreting through this forum isn't enough. You'd have to read some books to find the matter.

East Pakistan's geography was awkward, and surrounded by a state that has proven itself hostile over time. But at the same time, there were issues among Bengalis. Very few actually spoke Urdu. They did not feel that they got enough share of the nation's wealth.

Even through agriculture, the wealth generated wasn't enough to industrialize Pakistan quickly. Given that the West Pakistani leadership gave more attention to the Kashmir issue, the Eastern sector's security was more or less ignored. They only had a squadron of F-86 Sabres (outdated even for that time). That's partly how the PAF and PN were obliterated in the resulting war in the East.

Even Yaha Khan admitted that the Eastern sector was indefensible in the long run. They attacked Longewala on the Western sector, and that too screwed up.

"The defence of East Pakistan lies in the West"
-Ayub Khan

So we can clearly see where that went toward. I do not know...maybe the Pakistanis simply wanted to loose the Eastern sector, gain Kashmir, and troll at India more. Meh...I don't get them. Really, I don't.

Nehru himself said way before the 71' war that the alliance won't last 25 years. It ended in 24 years. It would've been better if Muslim Bengal was a separate entity.

We were totally out of moneys in 71.With much effort we have come this far.We lost so much than gain with pak.Pak army,Bihary & razakars killed our most precious Think tanks.After the war we felt this.For that reason today our country is controlled by fools who dont know how to operate a country or how to save them.They just know how to improve their pocket.

No country has received as much international aid as Bangladesh. Where did it go to is a mystery. Most point the fingers at the resulting AL men (all nobodies) looting everything.

I really hated the fact that the cowards and bigots killed off our intellectuals for no reason. They were not armed or instigated violence (professors and doctors with AK-47s?)

That's how all these random nobodies are in power now, and no one can stop them now. Bengali Muslims were not very well educated in numbers to start with.

It is technically possible to bring the today's nobodies down, but it'd require bold planning along with local and international support (including India).

I appears to me that foreigners are always concerned about Bangladesh becoming a hotbed for terrorists and extremists. It is their view and we can do little to change it, even though you and I know that Bangladesh is comparatively free from terrorism and extremism.

They don't want any instability here, such that it'd lead to a haven for terrorists.

Yes, it is hard being a Bengali + Muslim these days.

But coming again on Bangabandhu i dont think he even wanted this freedom.The opportunity of being the PM of Pakistan was just a step ahead.A fool can only regret that.It was better to leave the interests of a poor state.What u will do.He never wanted to separate.

ITS WE THE PEOPLE WANTED THE FREEDOM.PEOPLE OF ALL CLASSES WANTED THAT.EVERYONE TRIED IT FROM THEIR POSITION.

We could separate from them anytime we wanted.The coup was not directly ordered by mujib.And why we should believe a BNP leader's statement while he always tells that Zia was all in all.Some of his words must be false.

I believe his key mistake was to conspire with India. And that policy remained ever since. The West Pakistanis wouldn't have easily let us be separate :no: They fought hard for it. See the contradiction? :lol:

He had every right to be PM. It was his Democratic right since it was he who was voted. They don't like it? They can voice themselves in parliament. Now is that a hard thing to accept?

I do respect the way Bangabandhu spoke out for the rights of Bengalis. I really do. I salute toward the fact that our politically active (not carrying AK-47s) intellectuals contributed to voice our rights.

But, he made friends and alliances with a lot of bad people. And that will take generations to heal. Maybe never.

I do not know what you mean by a BNP leader's statement. Col. Shawkat Ali is currently active in the Awami League.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zabaniya bro, our leaders did try for a united muslim Bengal. Even jinnah wanted it. But twisted nehru ad congress didn't agree
to it. We didn't had any other choice other than joining PAK federation. Fazlul Haq and bengali muslim league leaders proposed
to have w.bengal, muslim majority district of Assam and meghalaya and tripura(which was a clear muslim majority) to form
a federation with E.bengal but hindus won't allow it. Heck do you know that they conspired to take even shylet and khulna from
us. The district of Karimganj of Shylet was given away after shylet joined PAK via referendum. They also took Murshidabad
which was rightfully ours and we won it via referendum as well. In that kind of hostile scenario we simply had no other
choice but to join PAK movement.

Hello MadX:

Regarding the bringing war criminal to justice definitely it should have been done if any one really have done it. But it will be appreciated if it is done fully through trail but not politically.

Regarding Agartola Conspiracy case what is your opinion???? I have found a news of bdnews24.com there it has been mentioned that agartola conspiracy case is not false by deputy speaker Shawkat Ali and Tofail Ahmed at the national assembly. As it is politically controversial news so I did not post it. As you have brought the issue I am posting it. What is your view on this:::

'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

I already replied this to Zabanya.Its our people wanted the independence.They tried from their positions.They didn't wait for mujib's order.But what they did the claim go to Mujib.

But pak govt taken that as their favor.If they could destroy mujib & Al they could get the full control of BD.

Another opinion is that back in 1857 if the revolt against british Govt was not started they never could get the clear message.So starting a rebel was a good idea.

1.The objective of BAL core leadership is quite clear. They want to eventually join up with India in an Akhand Bharat. Differences however remain. Some wants complete integration like Sikkim. Others prefer Bhutan type of a deal. Yet others feel it should be like Mizoram and some other NE states requiring permit to enter, work or invest.

2. In Delhi there is a group saying if a Sheikh family could look after our interest in Kashmir, another Sheikh family could do the same in BD.

3. However, BD is a country of Bengalee Muslims. The people are alert and politically conscious, It is not simple to subdue tis nation.

Back
Top Bottom