What's new

BD minister:'Destinies of Bangladesh and India are intertwined'

Slave or not BD is ruled by the people who are voted by the people. So learn to live with that.

BD is ruled by people brought via a rigged election and by backing of next door dadas. And as a bangladeshi muslim unlike you
I can't live with that. I wasn't born with a dalal mentality.

Erm...that's not the point dear.

See, Mujib himself went to India to plan to conspire against the State of Pakistan in order to secede East Pakistan once and for all.

The charges read out during the Agartala conspiracy case were indeed true, and the ISI reports were accurate. People often do assume that the charges were meant to frame Mujib. But that's not necessarily the case.

Do you recall a chap named Col. Shawkat Ali? He was one of the accused along with Sheikh Mujib and his supporters.

Here's are some parts from an interview with him:

Source: In Conversation with Col (retd) Shawkat Ali « Dhaka Courier

This was on news:
'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Another old article:
Law & Our Rights

And not surprisingly, everyone in Bangladesh are quiet over this. And it is best to remain quiet.

My suspicion is that this Cold War-era relationship that the AL has with India still exists to this very day.

And let me assure you, any country clinging on to Cold War ideals are going to screw up. And in this case, India's relationship with Bangladesh being ruled by the AL. To add insult to injury, the AL are becoming increasingly hallow with each passing day.

The BNP? That party is lead by the woman who doesn't even have a high school degree. And once more, she appointed that traitor Moeen. Do we need to say more?

The key mistake Pakistan did at the time was the Bhutto got too greedy. He should have let Mujib take the cake. He wouldn't have lasted for a week in power anyways. And the crackdowns by the Pakistan Army were too brutal that angered Bengalis greatly. This, and the reckless attack on the western front by the PAF only benefited in India's cause.

But enough about the past. We need changes in our political system in order to get the most out of our potential. And that it solely benefits Bangladesh. And no, we do not need to be enemies with India as some people here claim. It is our 'leaders' who do not prioritize Bangladeshi interests properly.

You have stated quiet good.There r some reflection of truth.But there r still so many things.

Dont u think that making of one pakistan was the main & mejor problem.If we were independent since 1947 we could have improve more than now.We were totally out of moneys in 71.With much effort we have come this far.We lost so much than gain with pak.Pak army,Bihary & razakars killed our most precious Think tanks.After the war we felt this.For that reason today our country is controlled by fools who dont know how to operate a country or how to save them.They just know how to improve their pocket.

But coming again on Bangabandhu i dont think he even wanted this freedom.The opportunity of being the PM of Pakistan was just a step ahead.A fool can only regret that.It was better to leave the interests of a poor state.What u will do.He never wanted to separate.

ITS WE THE PEOPLE WANTED THE FREEDOM.PEOPLE OF ALL CLASSES WANTED THAT.EVERYONE TRIED IT FROM THEIR POSITION.

We could separate from them anytime we wanted.The coup was not directly ordered by mujib.And why we should believe a BNP leader's statement while he always tells that Zia was all in all.Some of his words must be false.

All election are rigged once you loose. We know that. Is it new??

Truth always prevails and truth about 2008 election will also come out one day. We bangladeshis are watching in horror the
result of 2008 election everyday and it is not rocket science to deduce 2+2=4.

Mr. Apo Asura (Malevolent Demon, did I get the translation right from Sangskrit/Bengali?), let me make a wild guess that you are not a Muslim Bengali. Please do not try to speak for Muslim Bangladeshi's using flag of Bangladesh. It is obvious that many Hindu Bangladeshi's have a very different world view than Muslim Bangladeshi's. Your opinion is your personal opinion, but please try to respect the opinion of the rest of Bangladeshi's also when you are using Bangladesh flag, which I believe you have every right to use if you are of Bangladesh origin, regardless of your religious affiliation.

Mr. Kalu Miah (Drak Guy, I suppose, is the translation from whatever language?), your guess is wrong. I don't identify with any religion.

- I have never claimed my posts are not my personal opinion. So what's your point when you say "your opinion is your personal opinion"?

- I am not speaking on behalf of anyone.

If you've got any problem with my views, counter 'em instead of getting personal, dark guy. :)

Its really surprising that many BD members here trash hasina , but yet they had won 230 seats out of 299 , which is indicating, BD members opinion here, do not reflect ground reality !!

well in the last two decades people elected BNP twice and AL twice. In fact most of our people are politically reactive (as opposed to being proactive). They vote for AL because BNP failed to meet their expectations and for BNP because AL failed to meet their expectations. Most of them are totally indifferent to the government's policies regarding international relations.

Truth always prevails and truth about 2008 election will also come out one day. We bangladeshis are watching in horror the
result of 2008 election everyday and it is not rocket science to deduce 2+2=4.

You want change, bro? You won't get it anytime soon.

Zia and Sheikh families' inter-dependent existence are analogous to that of man and woman. Man and woman are ooposite in a way, but need each other to continue to survive. These two families are polar opposites as well, but yet the same (I guess that's what they mean by saying "two sides of the same coin").

This is why they sympathized with each other and fought together against the military backed CTG (until that crook Moin dcicded to save his a$$).

The way I see it:

Hasina: "I will save the country from anti-liberation forces.. please vote me to power and open the country's coffers for me and my son!"

Khaleda: "I will save the country from pro-India forces.. please vote me to power and open the country's coffers for me and my son!"

And you guys are so GULLIBLE!

Things will continue as it is until and unless we stand up against monarchy.

some pics from facebook

582655_277939202294070_100002339778592_614460_1870839912_n.jpg

574800_277937565627567_100002339778592_614456_1570004476_n.jpg

576678_277475732340417_100002339778592_613288_652403150_n.jpg

some innocent faces

374785_193213214100003_100002339778592_401158_18250226_n.jpg

383995_195467263874598_100002339778592_406434_764163500_n.jpg

387988_196537180434273_100002339778592_408684_2140071067_n.jpg

Sad moment

380536_198561730231818_100002339778592_412720_1057851681_n.jpg

It's off topic but discussing on some matters its related.

I don't get it....why would anyone want to send their cricket team in pakistan knowing the situation there?

I hope the Bangladeshis do not really think their destinies are intertwined with India. India is trying to lead Bangladesh and be its "mother"... I doubt this will go down well with most Bangladeshis.

I hope the Bangladeshis do not really think their destinies are intertwined with India. India is trying to lead Bangladesh and be its "mother"... I doubt this will go down well with most Bangladeshis.

mehh....doesnt affect us. Though it's hard not to ridicule B-desh -especially it's boot-licking puppet leadership.

if i were Bangladeshi, i'd be raising hell that my leaders are wishing to "intertwine" with the people who are killing their citizens (even teenage girls) on a daily basis. They haven't even avenged those deaths of their countrymen and women.

I'm glad to be Pakistani. That's all i could say.

some pics from facebook

576678_277475732340417_100002339778592_613288_652403150_n.jpg

some innocent faces

387988_196537180434273_100002339778592_408684_2140071067_n.jpg

Hello MadX:

Regarding the bringing war criminal to justice definitely it should have been done if any one really have done it. But it will be appreciated if it is done fully through trail but not politically.

Regarding Agartola Conspiracy case what is your opinion???? I have found a news of bdnews24.com there it has been mentioned that agartola conspiracy case is not false by deputy speaker Shawkat Ali and Tofail Ahmed at the national assembly. As it is politically controversial news so I did not post it. As you have brought the issue I am posting it. What is your view on this:::

'Agartala conspiracy case was not false' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Mr. Kalu Miah (Drak Guy, I suppose, is the translation from whatever language?), your guess is wrong. I don't identify with any religion.

- I have never claimed my posts are not my personal opinion. So what's your point when you say "your opinion is your personal opinion"?

- I am not speaking on behalf of anyone.

If you've got any problem with my views, counter 'em instead of getting personal, dark guy. :)

I have already told you what problem I have with your statements, you do not seem to represent Bangladeshi point of view, at least not a good majority of it, although you can be from Bangladesh. There is nothing personal about it, you are trying to speak as a Bangladeshi, I am just pointing out to people where you are coming from.

well in the last two decades people elected BNP twice and AL twice. In fact most people are politically reactive (as opposed to being proactive). They vote for AL because BNP failed to meet their expectations and for BNP because AL failed to meet their expectations. Most people are totally indifferent to the government's policies regarding international relations. a

Exactly, we need to get the word out about this and educate our people about how India played this game and are trying to make us into a useless weak vassal using RAWamy League.

You want change, bro? You won't get it anytime soon.

Zia and Sheikh families' inter-dependent existence are analogous to that of man and woman. Man and woman are ooposite in a way, but need each other to continue to survive. These two families are polar opposites as well, but yet the same (I guess that's what they mean by saying "two sides of the same coin").

This is why they sympathized with each other and fought together against the military backed CTG (until that crook Moin dcicded to save his a$$).

The way I see it:

Hasina: "I will save the country from anti-liberation forces.. please vote me to power and open the country's coffers for me and my son!"

Khaleda: "I will save the country from pro-India forces.. please vote me to power and open the country's coffers for me and my son!"

And you guys are so GULLIBLE!

Things will continue as it is until and unless we stand up against monarchy.

BNP had corruption in the past and will probably have in the future, but they do not take orders from RAW like RAWamy League. I agree that dynasty based politics has got to go. But instead of trying a third way like MUA/FUA and Dr. Yunus, which had the result of RAWamy League coming to power through back door, I have decided to give BNP a try. Why not make it democratic internally and make it a better organization.

Serving India and their agenda will do no good for the people of Bangladesh, including its minority population. We are all in the same boat, we survive or sink together, unless of course there is some plan to jump boats. Most of us do not have that option, you know.

some pics from facebook

You are trying to make a trial of public opinion and of course there is Kangaroo court in Bangladesh under RAWamy League, taking orders from RAW and its South Block in India. So till we cut off India's hand from Bangladeshi cookie jar, nothing that is done is credible. We will cut off India's hand from Bangladesh cookie jar and give it to the dogs to chew on. People of our country will do it in the future, there is no way to escape this reality. Once we have achieved this Independence (Shadhinota) from India, only after that we can make judgement who is criminal or not, what conspiracy was at the root of this conflict and who is responsible for those deaths. It is not enough to see the foot soldiers, we need to look for the master-minds that created this plot against people of East Bengal, which is now Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom