What's new

BD minister:'Destinies of Bangladesh and India are intertwined'

The key mistake Pakistan did at the time was the Bhutto got too greedy. He should have let Mujib take the cake. He wouldn't have lasted for a week in power anyways.

Its very easy to state this conventional wisdom now, more on after we witnesses the true rein of Mujib till 1975 in which poor Bengalis come across the actual face of their so called ‘Bangabandhu’ “by the grace of God”……… but just thinks with the minds of the peoples who have in middle of that heated crisis, and in the backdrop of “Agartala” how could one remote patriot imagine to handover the rein of a biggest Muslim country to an abject conspirator openly to a Hindu country and to sworn enemy??.

Instead, they forcefully concluded to “sacrificed” that half country who are absolutely behind that conspirator and thus saving the other half to falls in the same shitt, at the same time some of the active “Gaddars” if could learn lesson in the process it would be equally good.

The icing on the cake was when they release “Bangabandhu” unharmed to Bengalis to just let them have the taste of their own medicine very instantly but for their generations to come as well.

That medicine taste & effects still reflects in lot of proud Bengalis posts here in PDF.:)

The icing on the cake was when they release “Bangabandhu” unharmed to Bengalis to just let them have the taste of their own medicine instantly but for their generations to come as well.

^^^This......

Its very easy to state this conventional wisdom now, more on after we witnesses the true rein of Mujib till 1975 in which poor Bengalis come across the actual face of their so called ‘Bangabandhu’ “by the grace of God”……… but just thinks with the minds of the peoples who have in middle of that heated crisis, and in the backdrop of “Agartala” how could one remote patriot imagine to handover the rein of a biggest Muslim country to an abject conspirator openly to a Hindu country and to sworn enemy??.

Instead, they forcefully concluded to “sacrificed” that half country who are absolutely behind that conspirator and thus saving the other half to falls in the same shitt, at the same time some of the active “Gaddars” if could learn lesson in the process it would be equally good.

The icing on the cake was when they release “Bangabandhu” unharmed to Bengalis to just let them have the taste of their own medicine very instantly but for their generations to come as well.

That medicine taste & effects still reflects in lot of proud Bengalis posts here in PDF.:)

Is the other half really saved? Seemed to me that part fell in even bigger conspiracy and $hit.

At least that other half is not a slave of India and they don't suffer from daily border killings.

slave is a slave regardless who is the master.

By the way BD is nobody's slave.

so Bangladesh (east Pakistan in 47) is half of Pakistan ? mate are you kidding me ?

here is some geography
Bangladesh = 55,598 sq miles (143,998 sq km)

Pakistan mainland = 307,374 sq miles (796,095 sq km ) + Pakistani-administered Kashmir 32,323 sq miles ( 83,716 sq km) =

339,697 sq miles (879,811 sq km )

339,697/55,598 = 6.1
Pakistan is more then 6.1 times the size of Bangladesh so how can bangladesh be half of pakistan ? forget the whole heck even just half of Pakistan is 3 times the size of Bangladesh & the other half another 3.1 times the size of Bangladesh
Pakistan is in the 3 lakh plus category its larger then even France & the u.k combined or Bangladesh & Myanmar combined & is 6.1 times larger then Bangladesh

I n really ashamed I have to say that I didnt knew all this. Thnx for giving us this info Congrats

This so called minister should be tried for treason. The destinies of Bangladesh and Hindutva radicalism have parted a long time ago.

Pakistan certainly committed lots of crimes in 1971 but...what you've said here, is awesome. The evil designs of Hindutva radicals to usurp Bangladesh and Pakistan, along side other nations in the subcontinent, into their backward, anachronistic, Hindutva "Akhand Bharat" are not short term plans. Should Bangladeshis, who suffer from the intolerable brutality and inequities of a Brahminist "Ram Rajatya" (what they call "Ram Rajya") actively seek ways to cut off the sinister fangs of this throwback into the 4th century BC? I definitely think so. Drinking cow urine soda is not acceptable to most Bangladeshis. There can be no peace or tolerance between extremist Hindutva radicals bent on creating their "Ram Rajya" of the 4th century BC and Bangladeshis/Pakistanis/other nations of the Asian subcontinent.

Pakistan certainly committed lots of crimes in 1971 but...what you've said here, is awesome. The evil designs of Hindutva radicals to usurp Bangladesh and Pakistan, along side other nations in the subcontinent, into their backward, anachronistic, Hindutva "Akhand Bharat" are not short term plans. Should Bangladeshis, who suffer from the intolerable brutality and inequities of a Brahminist "Ram Rajatya" (what they call "Ram Rajya") actively seek ways to cut off the sinister fangs of this throwback into the 4th century BC? I definitely think so. Drinking cow urine soda is not acceptable to most Bangladeshis. There can be no peace or tolerance between extremist Hindutva radicals bent on creating their "Ram Rajya" of the 4th century BC and Bangladeshis/Pakistanis/other nations of the Asian subcontinent.

Some people argue that right after the results of parliamentary elections of 1970, West Pakistani establishment just gone mad, they didn't exactly knows what they are doing, right uptill 16 Dec, 1971. I have serious objections on it.

I believe they knows for sure the inevitable coming i.e the land slide victory of AL in East but instead of putting some fight i.e. forging alliance with patriots, rigging or worst postponing the very elections, they let it happened as it is to the obvious and delight of AL consciously.

However, they knows if they could not put their act together they might loose the whole country both east and west simultaneously to arch enemy. Therefore, they mentally prepared themselves to save West on the cost of East in any case, One unit specially created for that and the popularity of PPP/Bhutto in it is fully backed by west Pakistani establishment for the same reasons, Bhutto's greediness is part of the counter planning against Mujib/India and is simply not the problem in itself.

For me, East got divorced (Talaq) from West upon it blackmailing and treachery with absolute senses and wisdom one can go.

Some people argue that right after the results of parliamentary elections of 1970, West Pakistani establishment just gone mad, they didn't exactly knows what they are doing, right uptill 16 Dec, 1971. I have serious objections on it.

I believe they knows for sure the inevitable coming i.e the land slide victory of AL in East but instead of putting some fight i.e. forging alliance with patriots, rigging or worst postponing the very elections, they let it happened as it is to the obvious and delight of AL consciously.

However, they knows if they could not put their act together they might loose the whole country both east and west simultaneously to arch enemy. Therefore, they mentally prepared themselves to save West on the cost of East in any case, One unit specially created for that and the popularity of PPP/Bhutto in it is fully backed by west Pakistani establishment for the same reasons, Bhutto's greediness is part of the counter planning against Mujib/India and is simply not the problem in itself.

For me, East got divorced (Talaq) from West upon it blackmailing and treachery with absolute senses and wisdom one can go.

Yeah yeah, believe whatever you want.

At least that other half is not a slave of India and they don't suffer from daily border killings.

They die at the hands of their OWN MULLAHS (apart from occasional US drone strikes)!!!!!!!!!!!!! And look at the statistics - it's wayyy wayyy more than what BSF achieved so far!

That's no justification for BSF killings, but at least we're better off being separate from Pakistan!

so intertwined that indian border forces kill their people every single day......there's only person who could be a more self-hating leader than zardari...and thats the indian-stooge(s) sitting in dhaka :laugh:

This kind of logic is nonsense. You cannot equate the treachery of RAWamy League with all of Bangladesh and we cannot equate the stupidity of killings and over-reaction by some in the Pakistan Army with all of Western wing people. The fact is we both have been instigated and fooled using a canard called Bengali nationalism that was unleashed on East Bengal using RAWamy League, utilizing some perceived unfair treatment from Western wing. If both of us were not led by stupid or traitor leaders, and did not over-react we could avoid this whole episode. But we did not have brilliant leaders and the Chanakya strategists sitting in South block were more brilliant, understood the situation much better than either of us and our leadership and took fool advantage of it. Result, they won, both of us lost. End of story.

While we are moving on our separate ways and getting over our past, only reason for both of us to look back is to learn where we went wrong, so we can avoid similar mistakes in the future. The lesson I think is that, although we are no longer tied, except as just another brotherly Muslim nation on the face of the planet and some bitter unfortunate history, we Muslims have to be as good or better than our adversaries in playing the game of geopolitics. This is what determines winners or losers and eventually affects hunger or prosperity of millions of masses. Fate of nations depend on understanding and learning to play well in geopolitics. We have to understand the strategy of adversaries and only then we can apply effective counter strategies.

Yeah yeah, believe whatever you want.

They die at the hands of their OWN MULLAHS (apart from occasional US drone strikes)!!!!!!!!!!!!! And look at the statistics - it's wayyy wayyy more than what BSF achieved so far!

That's no justification for BSF killings, but at least we're better off being separate from Pakistan!

Mr. Apo Asura (Malevolent Demon, did I get the translation right from Sangskrit/Bengali?), let me make a wild guess that you are not a Muslim Bengali. Please do not try to speak for Muslim Bangladeshi's using flag of Bangladesh. It is obvious that many Hindu Bangladeshi's have a very different world view than Muslim Bangladeshi's. Your opinion is your personal opinion, but please try to respect the opinion of the rest of Bangladeshi's also when you are using Bangladesh flag, which I believe you have every right to use if you are of Bangladesh origin, regardless of your religious affiliation.

The other thing I would like to point out about this website/webforum is that Indian's are still getting away with this same tactics here. Look at the OP, posted by an Indian and then Bangladeshi's and Pakistani's fighting over the past and wasting their time. If I were an admin, I would ban this Indian right away for trolling. But then this site I think wants trolls to remain here, so it can get more hits. Note Admins, you can delete my post and censor me, but I will keep pointing out the truth as I see it.

Listen Apo, you being a non-muslim have no idea what the term "mullah" means. Do not use it as a
derogatory remark since your lot won't be able to measure up to a true mullah even if you try
for a 1000 years.

PAK can defend it self quite effectively and they are fighting a war brought on them by the yanks.
They are doing quite well and are not a complete sold off like awami indian dalals governing BD.
They can boast of a independent judiciary while your BAL has turned our judicial system into
a awami party arm. Have some shame before claiming imaginary success.

BD is ruled by indian slaves so that makes BD defacto indian slaves. But I don't expect people having a slave mentality
to understand that.

Slave or not BD is ruled by the people who are voted by the people. So learn to live with that.

Listen Apo, you being a non-muslim have no idea what the term "mullah" means. Do not use it as a
derogatory remark since your lot won't be able to measure up to a true mullah even if you try
for a 1000 years.

PAK can defend it self quite effectively and they are fighting a war brought on them by the yanks.
They are doing quite well and are not a complete sold off like awami indian dalals governing BD.
They can boast of a independent judiciary while your BAL has turned our judicial system into
a awami party arm. Have some shame before claiming imaginary success.

People's personal religious views has nothing to do with forum logic. You dont need to get personal. If yo have any counter logic pls provide. I am 100% agree with Apu and I am a muslim, ofcourse a better muslim.

Back
Top Bottom