What's new

BD Hackers Leak Indian Defence Secrets and Confidential Information

I knew you will show the only piece you have , but we 30 lac Bangladeshi people Hindu & Muslim fight for nine months , we take your help only & at the 11th hour you join and walk behind our muktibahini , was it a war of India ? Not at all , it is our independence war . How ever in that war joint forces fight against a armless & food less Pakistani Military . Show another something if you have ( Not skirmish but war ) .

Armless and foodless Pakistani! Ah my heart cries for those innocent pious Pakistani troppers who were defending their homeland from forces of evil yando zion !

Pakistanis had enough arm to kill another 10 millions of Bangladeshis, but off course, in Tiger Niaji's parlance, you can't fight and die in East Pakistan and have sex in Jhilum, can you?

First gather enough courage to shoot back at BSF and then we can talk about defeating Indian Armed Forces.

Do you want me to put the Padua incident pictures of 2001 to show you what we did to your so called BSF when they tried to take control of 2 villages of Bangladesh?

I can't help if your colony is not registered with just my neighbor.They help you pay gas,phone bills.
Many civilian and colonies for ex-servicemen are registered with that.It's a open website and they opened an archived page.
Should be called BD googlers.:)

I beg to disagree. It is not an open website and archived pages cannot be opened without the requisite authority or permission.

Anyway it's normal for any sedentary society to get conquered by Nomads. Happened with Persia, China, Anatolia and all other civilization. Indians never needed to conquere other land like Nomads of Central Asian wasteland or Arabian deserts, they have been pretty content with what they have.

I knew you will show the only piece you have , but we 30 lac Bangladeshi people Hindu & Muslim fight for nine months , we take your help only & at the 11th hour you join and walk behind our muktibahini , was it a war of India ? Not at all , it is our independence war . How ever in that war joint forces fight against a armless & food less Pakistani Military . Show another something if you have ( Not skirmish but war ) .

Blah Blah..continue to live in your delusions. Mukti Bahini defeated PA singlehandedly? What a joke. Remember PA was also present in West Pakistan..which was fought off singlehandedly by Indian Armed Forces.Otherwise they would have just sailed to East Pakistan and killed 'the low lying people of low lying land' by the bushels.

Without Indian intervention there would have been no BD.period

Munshi if it's not public information then how do you able to download it? Why are you so hell bent on proving that Bangladeshi have IQ of 10 years old kid?

It is not public information. It cannot be downloaded unless someone hacked the site and copied the information so it can be downloaded by others.

Do you want me to put the Padua incident pictures of 2001 to show you what we did to your so called BSF when they tried to take control of 2 villages of Bangladesh?

And you wonder why BSF is so brutal towards BD? Also where is BDR now...dead.

Bangladeshis have not any love lost for Indians that can be understood. But so much hate to that extent? It's a shame. They hate us just we are Hindus :undecided:

Our history is completely different . Please go through the history of Bengal . All of the time we were fighting against Mugfuls & Delhi .
Try to know about Manshing & Isha Khan & other Baro Bhuyans .

How convenient? You the not the only ones who were fighting against Mugals..there was Rajputs, Sikhs, Marathas etc etc .You were under the rule of British like 90% of current day India, Pakistan & BD.

For the record Kerala was under the rule of Maharaja until 1947..Bangladesh cannot claim that.

And you wonder why BSF is so brutal towards BD? Also where is BDR now...dead.

1st thing bdr do not target unarmed Indian for their failure to give bribe. They targeted 300 to 600 armded BSF when they tried to take control of bd territory. Bdr is not dead but renamed only and made inactive by foolish decision of government not by BSF. It will bounce back soon. Do you want to see the dead bodies of BSF how they were lined up or the blind folded prisoner BSF?

Bangladeshis have not any love lost for Indians that can be understood. But so much hate to that extent? It's a shame. They hate us just we are Hindus :undecided:

Is it only cause of being hindu or Bangladesh only? Just ask yourself why all of your neighbor hate your country. Among them Nepal is a Hindu country...

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

When was the list originally put up and by whom? Why would anyone put up such a list with all this personal information?

Who uploaded it I do not know but according to the Indians that website uploads many such neighborhood contact details and keeps it public.

Back
Top Bottom