What's new

BD Hackers Leak Indian Defence Secrets and Confidential Information

So you finished reading all these choti books ? :) What do you mean , Bangla or Bangladeshi origin ? There are a plenty of Calcuttan Bangla also . Catalytic like adrenaline or testosterone may differentiate this .

Maximum story is related to didi, masi, pisi and absolutely tasteless. Just turn it off.. If ever comes to my sight.

I checked out the site Just my Neighbour from where the list was supposedly hacked. It appears a secure site and the information contained there is not for public viewing. The site is also based in India. It is not clear that the list is of retirees. The list cannot be accessed publicly.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Yes I have already checked it out but the list is not publicly available. It is not at all clear whether this is a list of retirees or something else. Someone needs to have hacked the site to get the information. The question then is how you got this list? Are you a naval retiree?

Lol at people like MBI Munshi and Captain Planet, I know you guys want to take on India and defeat the evil "Hindu Zionist Empire" :cheesy: but let me put down a couple of facts for you guys. You are not even worthy enough to be called India's enemies. I mean just West Bengal by itself could take Bangladesh on and win, with the remaining 27 states and 7 union territories of India enjoying popcorn and watching it unfold :pop: No offence to the rest of the Bangladeshis on this forum, but these two needed a reality check.

Rest of the Bangladeshis are not nutral , they will not curiously enjoy this , we are not going to taking India , If India dare to come we will see . . Please don't bring religion here and there . For your kind information only , in your 2000 years of history how many wars you win ? No matter Hindu or Muslim , all Indian rulers were defeated by foreign invaders .

Use google.
dozens of links to different websites will be found.
another one:
Navy Foundation Mumbai Charter - Doc Files | Urban Farmer Files

I am not looking for just any list. I am looking for the list that was hacked and put up on Bangladesh Black Hat Hackers Facebook page. The list you provided matches that list but it is not public information.

I am not entirely sure that the list you gave came from the link you provided.

How did you come by way of this list?

Rest of the Bangladeshis are not nutral , they will not curiously enjoy this , we are not going to taking India , If India dare to come we will see . . Please don't bring religion here and there . For your kind information only , in your 2000 years of history how many wars you win ? No matter Hindu or Muslim , all Indian rulers were defeated by foreign invaders .

Which also included the current BD.

Munshiji, what's the point? Are you trying to embarrass other Bangladeshi forumers? At least try replacing "BD hackers" and "Defence Secrets" with "school kids" and "contact info of Indian defence officers" respectively!

When your allegiance is with indians and india then no need to hide behind Bangladeshi flag. Your lie and decepton jig is up long time ago.

I can't help if your colony is not registered with just my neighbor.They help you pay gas,phone bills.
Many civilian and colonies for ex-servicemen are registered with that.It's a open website and they opened an archived page.
Should be called BD googlers.:)

I am not looking for just any list. I am looking for the list that was hacked and put up on Bangladesh Black Hat Hackers Facebook page. The list you provided matches that list but it is not public information.

I am not entirely sure that the list you gave came from the link you provided.

How did you come by way of this list?

Munshi if it's not public information then how do you able to download it? Why are you so hell bent on proving that Bangladeshi have IQ of 10 years old kid?

Hahaha that's why all of your politician need to remain in fear and make statement like Bangladesh is planning to take over your so called west Bengal, Assam etc. If Bangladesh really want sitting at home can torn apart your north east. Just go n check how your politicians are begging or transit to stabilize north and had to rely on bd to fight with ulfa and other freedom fighter group.

When your pop corn will be finished and will come to reality, you will see your north east n part of west Bengal is gone even without a single fire from bangladsh. Try to control your own house first by satisfying oppressed peoplen minorities. Else....

First gather enough courage to shoot back at BSF and then we can talk about defeating Indian Armed Forces.

When your allegiance is with indians and india then no need to hide behind Bangladeshi flag. Your ie and decepton jig is up long time ago.

He is a raw agent, say it Idune!!

Nice to see people here condoning illigal stuff, posting phone no of people in public forum without their knowledge is serious offence and banned according to forum rules. And the thread starter want us to believe he is a barrister, more like a teenager kid high on adrenaline.

When indian media is claiming these information are already available in public domain then what you are ranting about forum rule does not apply. What you are ranting about is just pure desperation, go bang your head or whatever needed to get your head cool down.

When indian media is claiming these information are already available in public domain then what you are ranting about forum rule does not apply. What you are ranting about is just pure desperation,

Yes I'm desparate and Bangladeshis are not when the copy paste phone nos and call that hacking! :lol:

Anyway the intent matters in Law, Munshi didn't know the info is on public domain when he opened this thread to condone hacking, so it's still unlawful. He is a barrister ask him.

go bang your head or whatever needed to get your head cool down.

That's a nice way of cooling down your head, just don't try it on cactus.

Which also included the current BD.

Our history is completely different . Please go through the history of Bengal . All of the time we were fighting against Mugfuls & Delhi .
Try to know about Manshing & Isha Khan & other Baro Bhuyans .

Back
Top Bottom