What's new

BD Hackers Leak Indian Defence Secrets and Confidential Information

Armless and foodless Pakistani! Ah my heart cries for those innocent pious Pakistani troppers who were defending their homeland from forces of evil yando zion !

Pakistanis had enough arm to kill another 10 millions of Bangladeshis, but off course, in Tiger Niaji's parlance, you can't fight and die in East Pakistan and have sex in Jhilum, can you?

You cen't understand my message . Compared to joint forces had the Pakistani Military have sufficint arms ? no Naval & Air Power , Fight was too short , we didnot get the test of a real war , only for a week of fight . Surely we could , but it would take longer time , when more than 95% of people fight against a military , how this military can win ? Their jhlum decided their fate . ok ?

You cen't understand my message . Compared to joint forces had the Pakistani Military have sufficint arms ? no Naval & Air Power , Fight was too short , we didnot get the test of a real war , only for a week of fight . Surely we could , but it would take longer time , when more than 95% of people fight against a military , how this military can win ? Their jhlum decided their fate . ok ?

Mukti Bahini was irregular forces and they were fighting in the country side, major cities were in PA control. While it's not possible to subdue irregular warefare completely but irregular warfare seldom gives you control of the whole country, just look at the example of other such forces. IA provided the much needed offensive thrust. And as someone pointed out Pakistani coundn't engage the Muktis in full extent as India opened the western front.

The comment about Jhilum was to show PA was more busy at other things but fighting.

Is it only cause of being hindu or Bangladesh only? Just ask yourself why all of your neighbor hate your country. Among them Nepal is a Hindu country...

nepal hate us? News for many people here. There are some problems but definatly it's not hatred. And you are hated by India and Myanmar? You are both neighbours.So you have almost 100 % track record on hate scale.

Is it only cause of being hindu or Bangladesh only? Just ask yourself why all of your neighbor hate your country. Among them Nepal is a Hindu country...

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Who uploaded it I do not know but according to the Indians that website uploads many such neighborhood contact details and keeps it public.

We may have political problem with Nepal, but random Nepalis never bad-mouth Indians. Sri Lankans have a beef with Tamils but they are pretty cool with other Indians. We have historical reason for the animosity between us and Pakistanis, but I can't really fathom the hatred Bangladeshis have for us.

1st thing bdr do not target unarmed Indian for their failure to give bribe. They targeted 300 to 600 armded BSF when they tried to take control of bd territory. Bdr is not dead but renamed only and made inactive by foolish decision of government not by BSF. It will bounce back soon. Do you want to see the dead bodies of BSF how they were lined up or the blind folded prisoner BSF?

Excuses..excuses..You are incapable of dealing with BSF...deal with it. There was no border shootings in 2001 and its been 12 years now that the BSF began to shoot BDs dead and you can do nothing about it rather than whine in forums like this.

Dude, if not for India standing up for BD the PA would have sailed to East Pakistan in full strength and killed BDs by the bushels and no one would have raised a whimper. China & US was both on the side of Pakistan and supplying them with weapons. USSR had not much interest in East Pakistan either if not for India

But reading the hateful comments by BDs here, I would rather had India built the fence in the 1960s trapping the BDs inside for the PA to have a turkey shoot. We should have just watched the show from the sidelines.

Is it only cause of being hindu or Bangladesh only? Just ask yourself why all of your neighbor hate your country. Among them Nepal is a Hindu country....

What about you? You have only 2 neighbours and you have problems with both of them. Thats 100% animosity rate

Do you have the birthdays and phone numbers of the wife?
Now that is what I call as very sensitive information..... Can be used in case of war U know what I mean.

I have checked this was a not a hack. The list was created on September 20, 2008 and published on the internet. This is not secret information.

Excuses..excuses..You are incapable of dealing with BSF...deal with it. There was no border shootings in 2001 and its been 12 years now that the BSF began to shoot BDs dead and you can do nothing about it rather than whine in forums like this.

That's what I said. BSF at best can kill some unarmed person for not giving bribe to them.

Bangladesh could not do anything? Just some school kids the way you termed them hunted down the so called mighty Indians and that's why you are I. This thread... :lol: though it's just tips of the iceberg. All the hacking so far has been done not to cause financial damage to India. If their demand (school kids's) including stop of border killing they have their plan b ready.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

What about you? You have only 2 neighbours and you have problems with both of them. Thats 100% animosity rate

Bangladesh has some border dispute with myaanmaar but it was not something like hated relation. We are housing 500k myaanmar refugee. But we dnt hate them. People to people relation is good.

We may have political problem with Nepal, but random Nepalis never bad-mouth Indians. Sri Lankans have a beef with Tamils but they are pretty cool with other Indians. We have historical reason for the animosity between us and Pakistanis, but I can't really fathom the hatred Bangladeshis have for us.

Just go n ask random nepalis how much they have love for Indians. One of friend recently visited Sri Lanka and saw that most of the Sri lankan hate India from the core of their heart. Same also apply to Maldives though it is fully dependent on India. At least you can varify it from the Sri lankans of this forum.

munshi is a guy who full hatred against india plz dont take as bd peoples thinking mostly india and bd hav gud relations lot bd's works with me in india.

Just go n ask random nepalis how much they have love for Indians. One of friend recently visited Sri Lanka and saw that most of the Sri lankan hate India from the core of their heart. Same also apply to Maldives though it is fully dependent on India. At least you can varify it from the Sri lankans of this forum.

Yeah and we all should just believe you.

munshi is a guy who full hatred against india plz dont take as bd peoples thinking mostly india and bd hav gud relations lot bd's works with me in india, indian member dont get provoked by him genral bd's even dont know wat people r saying here .

If you are making opinions on such a limited sample survey (like friends hearsay) there is no point in debating with you

Back
Top Bottom