What's new

BD Hackers Leak Indian Defence Secrets and Confidential Information

I appreciate your experience about good & bad adult sites . So " takur ghore k ray ? ami kola kai na ! "

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT , Are you an exception ? I m certainly not .If only Indians brows adult sites what Bangladeshis & Pakistanis will do ? LOL

All choti books in Bengali in interweb are of Bangladeshi origin, they are virtually raping the language!

Lol at people like MBI Munshi and Captain Planet, I know you guys want to take on India and defeat the evil "Hindu Zionist Empire" :cheesy: but let me put down a couple of facts for you guys. You are not even worthy enough to be called India's enemies. I mean just West Bengal by itself could take Bangladesh on and win, with the remaining 27 states and 7 union territories of India enjoying popcorn and watching it unfold :pop: No offence to the rest of the Bangladeshis on this forum, but these two needed a reality check.

Even Bangladeshi barristers act like teenages high on testosterone. :/

All choti books in Bengali in interweb are of Bangladeshi origin, they are virtually raping the language!

So you finished reading all these choti books ? :) What do you mean , Bangla or Bangladeshi origin ? There are a plenty of Calcuttan Bangla also . Catalytic like adrenaline or testosterone may differentiate this .

From the official list of the colony of retired naval officers from a website called just my neighbors.

I Googled the name Colony of Retired Naval Officers but no similar link could be found. What is the official name of the site please?

Lol at people like MBI Munshi and Captain Planet, I know you guys want to take on India and defeat the evil "Hindu Zionist Empire" :cheesy: but let me put down a couple of facts for you guys. You are not even worthy enough to be called India's enemies. I mean just West Bengal by itself could take Bangladesh on and win, with the remaining 27 states and 7 union territories of India enjoying popcorn and watching it unfold :pop: No offence to the rest of the Bangladeshis on this forum, but these two needed a reality check.

Hahaha that's why all of your politician need to remain in fear and make statement like Bangladesh is planning to take over your so called west Bengal, Assam etc. If Bangladesh really want sitting at home can torn apart your north east. Just go n check how your politicians are begging or transit to stabilize north and had to rely on bd to fight with ulfa and other freedom fighter group.

When your pop corn will be finished and will come to reality, you will see your north east n part of west Bengal is gone even without a single fire from bangladsh. Try to control your own house first by satisfying oppressed peoplen minorities. Else....

What do you mean , Bangla or Bangladeshi origin ? There are plenty of Calcuttan Bangla also . Catalytic like adrenaline or testosterone may differentiate this .

The Choti books are all of Bangladeshi origin, you'd know by carefully studying the language.

Back
Top Bottom