What's new

BCB avoids discussion on Pakistan tour

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
if the BCB terrorists didn't allow Bangladesh to play in Pakistan, who cares! The attention is changed to focus on BCB terrorists after Pakistan won the Asia Cup.

Cricket: BCB avoids discussion on Pakistan tour

358388-mustafakamalzaka-1333314963-808-640x480.jpg

A BCB security delegation, including Kamal (in picture), visited Pakistan early last month, increasing chances of the series being held.

KARACHI: As Pakistan anxiously awaits the return of international cricket, the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) ignored discussing the fate of its team’s proposed tour to the country.

The 35th meeting of the BCB’s board of directors, which was held yesterday, was expected to shed light on the fate of the tour.

However, according to an official close to the BCB, the matter did not come under discussion as the meeting discussed other cricketing matters of the country.

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), seeking to end the drought of international cricket, invited Bangladesh to tour Pakistan in April and in return supported the nomination of BCB chief Mustafa Kamal for International Cricket Council’s (ICC) presidency.

A BCB security delegation, including Kamal, visited Pakistan early last month, increasing chances of the series being held after it expressed satisfaction on the security arrangements.

However, the BCB changed its stance within a few days following a decision in the ICC meeting which hinted that it could allow local officials for the series in case security apprehensions do not allow the sport’s governing body to send its own officials. Subsequently, Kamal said they will not send team to Pakistan without neutral officials.

Chances get slimmer

Meanwhile, showing lack of interest on playing the series, the latest BCB meeting ignored the discussion on Pakistan tour.

“Pakistan tour wasn’t on agenda of the meeting,” the official told The Express Tribune.

“The BCB is seeking the ICC’s support for making the final decision and until then it’s not considering touring Pakistan.”

According to reports, the ICC’s Executive Board meeting on April 14 will be crucial as it will have to endorse a decision on allowing home officials for the proposed series.

However, the chances of PCB managing to host the series even Bangladesh agrees to send its team seem remote due to the hot weather in May after which Pakistan are due to tour Sri Lanka for a full-fledged series.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 2nd, 2012.

This is unfair from BCB...Is it not that BCB was not aware about the security situation in Pakistan...At least i really doubt that there is enemey for BD team in Pak....This is a new high from BD.....

I personally wish BCB don't send their team to Pakistan, this will expose the true face & image of Bdsh which Pakistani sleepers call as brother muslim nation. No emotional but i want Pakistani sleeping nation to growup & face the realities. In real world no one care for other country, so better be united & raise your country on your own.

I knw everything but this is not they way to response.
u r creating more hatred for Pakistan and being a pakistani i cant support this.

please close this thread. u can condenm their act without being rude.

lol they took the post of ICC President giving Pakistan a hope of revival of International Cricket in Pakistan

Good lesson for PCB :)

Isaths, my bro. Welcome to PDF newbie....:coffee:

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), seeking to end the drought of international cricket, invited Bangladesh to tour Pakistan in April and in return supported the nomination of BCB chief Mustafa Kamal for International Cricket Council’s (ICC) presidency.

business deal. We learned alot in Asia Cup and real intentions from other side, appealing to ICC was not appreciated.

Silly BCB asked for security protection, what kind of brotherhood for those countries??

inb4 Awami League(India) rants by BD members.

Isaths, my bro. Welcome to PDF newbie....:coffee:

business deal. We learned alot in Asia Cup and real intentions from other side, appealing to ICC was not appreciated.

Silly BCB asked for security protection, what kind of brotherhood for those countries??

Thanx for ur welcome bro

yes, I am aware about all this. BCB must not promise Pakistan somthing which they cant fulfull. This is a disappointing news for Pakistan but, still I would like to stick on my previous stance.
Brotherhood is not my point, the bad image of Pakistan and Pakistanies is the real issue.

We must condenm this but with a civiliesed way without using strong words.

Why do we keep talking to BCB.

They've backstabbed us like a million times and besides having a team tour Pakistan we get nothing out of playing them.

why we helped bangladesh and gain international status, i mean we could have helped better teams like ireland etc but for all countries in the world we helped bangladesh and gave them the 1999 world cup match, who is and will be a minnow for ever

and now we are becoming afghani brothers and playing cricket with them

we should let them stand themselves, because if we help them, next time they will become stronger and back bite us

Yaar, bhai, please don't blame on us mazlum Bangladeshi for the act of Bastard Mustafa Kamal and BCB. They are Awami bastards who hate Pakistan to core. I don't understand, why PCB was naive enough to support Kamal nomination for ICC president.

Can Pakistan withdraw it's support for back stabbing Mustafa Kamal/BCB or it's too late?

I personally wish BCB don't send their team to Pakistan, this will expose the true face & image of Bdsh which Pakistani sleepers call as brother muslim nation. No emotional but i want Pakistani sleeping nation to growup & face the realities. In real world no one care for other country, so better be united & raise your country on your own.

I wish I could post some of the comments of our "Muslim brothers" here about Pakistan. I get seriously annoyed when people come with this Muslim brothers rubbish. This is a sport and we Pakistanis should take it in the same manner. Religion has nothing to do with it. Whether it is a Muslim team or a non-Muslim we should we win against them at any cost.

I still feel sorry for those people who were supporting BD against Pakistan in Asia cup final.

why we helped bangladesh and gain international status, i mean we could have helped better teams like ireland etc but for all countries in the world we helped bangladesh and gave them the 1999 world cup match, who is and will be a minnow for ever

and now we are becoming afghani brothers and playing cricket with them

we should let them stand themselves, because if we help them, next time they will become stronger and back bite us

what kind of comment js this? are u high? u are talking as if you have taught bd players to play cricket. as if pakistan has coached tamim and shaquib.

what kind of comment js this? are u high? u are talking as if you have taught bd players to play cricket. as if pakistan has coached tamim and shaquib.

Pakistan has supported BD a lot in getting test status. Everybody knows that.

Back
Top Bottom