What's new

BBC World News blocked in Pakistan

dont know why this kinda news always comes from indians is it that indians search news for Pakistan more:D?

nyways Topic: Good Move i guess that now its high time for Pakistan Govt to stop giving extra freedome & in tht we cn learn frm india just see how their govt have controlled media. Pakistan should not control tht much but at the level where media cannot be used as propoganda machine....

Still Govt didnt Ban this idiotic BBC:mad:

In 1971 Pakistani people were going through same sort of thing during the 'Indo-Pak'/'Bangladesh Liberation' war. Pakistanis were angry with all the "Anti-Pakistan" news aired by BBC Urdu Radio and stopped listening to it. Pakistanis lauded the "Pro-Pakistani" news aired by Pak govt. Radio during the war. But after the war everyone started listing BBC Urdu Radio. They switched to BBC when they realized that all the Pro-Pakistan news aired by Pak Govt. radio during the war were not true but all the "Anti-Pakistan" by BBC were. Truth hurts.

Well its working at my home and office,
it was the decision of cable operators,not Pak Govt

I personally do not support this ban.
Looked at BBC website with headline"Pakistan blocks BBC News"
so we may one day say "America killed Afghan"

In 1971 Pakistani people were going through same sort of thing during the 'Indo-Pak'/'Bangladesh Liberation' war. Pakistanis were angry with all the "Anti-Pakistan" news aired by BBC Urdu Radio and stopped listening to it. Pakistanis lauded the "Pro-Pakistani" news aired by Pak govt. Radio during the war. But after the war everyone started listing BBC Urdu Radio. They switched to BBC when they realized that all the Pro-Pakistan news aired by Pak Govt. radio during the war were not true but all the "Anti-Pakistan" by BBC were. Truth hurts.

& this whole news was given to you by who? Pro india & pro east pakistani terrorists supporterinidan govt doordarshan?

:lol:

Any Pakistani who supports banning the BBC, is only harming their own country in the long run. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the BBC because they have a left wing political bias when they should be impartial - however, banning the BBC is like putting your fingers in your ears and shouting 'lalalalalala'. Very childish of Pakistan.

Pakistan seems to be going backwards. Soon they will be Iran #2

Funny,FOX News is still running on cable TV.By blocking BBC we have lost our credibility ,this wont do BBC any damage.

The bombers were trained by you. That's what Pakistan does and has done for a long time. They train terrorists and send them on their way to India etc.

I'm a British Pakistani just like the bombers. You don't even half the self respect to admit you are an Indian.

Pakistan doesn't need to send any terrorist to India, they have numerous separatist movements who have been killing Indian soldiers for many years. Plenty of people want justice from India.

You let clerics preach hatred, you allowed Madrasas to spread hatred. You fermented it against your enemies and at the same time this bought you a false immunity from the terrorists you created.

Which clerics and which Madrasas are you talking about?

But as soon as Pakistan took some actions that the terrorists didn't like, they turned on you.

You mean just like the IRA turned on Britain or closer to home for you Assam freedom fighters turning on India?

Now many of you in a slightly cowardly way, want to go back to the days where you appeased the terrorists and other people outside of Pakistan paid with their lives.

Imo Pakistan should support those resisting occupation in Kashmir or Afghanistan. These are fighting state terrorists, this is not appeasement but helping to bring justice. You need to read up.

Now in your country a judge can't even speak out in defence of a woman being executed for blasphemy, without being gunned down.

Is that the kind of society you guys want?

Which judge are you talking about?

The most worrying thing is that just at a time when Iran is the world's biggest pariah - I see many of you guys saying you should form an alliance with them.

Talk about taking your country backwards.

You're hotheads. You're too aggressive. Too fanatical. You burned effigies of our PM David Cameron because he said you had to work harder against terrorists or something. Very primitive.

Your country is as young as India and Israel - yet look how much further behind you are from them in every department. Socially, economically and politically.

Pakistanis should be forming alliances with India and Israel, not Iran.

Iran has the right to self-defence from hostile terrorist nations such as Israel, US and Britain. Pakistan will never form alliance with Zionism, you need to get that through your head. Anyway your beloved zionist entity known as Israel is a temporary crusader outpost just the previous ones. No point forming alliances with something which won't exist in the future.

Any Pakistani who supports banning the BBC, is only harming their own country in the long run. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the BBC because they have a left wing political bias when they should be impartial - however, banning the BBC is like putting your fingers in your ears and shouting 'lalalalalala'. Very childish of Pakistan.

Pakistan seems to be going backwards. Soon they will be Iran #2

It seems that you've gotten badly butt hurt by Iran. That means we're on the right track :lol:

I'm a British Pakistani just like the bombers.

There's nothing 'British' about you son. The sooner you leave our shores, the better. Britain is tired of 5th column Islamists like you coming to the UK and spreading your bile.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

It seems that you've gotten badly butt hurt by Iran. That means we're on the right track :lol:

Seems to me the only ones getting their butt hurt are the Iranians getting blown up every week in 'work accidents' at military bases.

May there be many more such 'accidents'.

There's nothing 'British' about you son. The sooner you leave our shores, the better. Britain is tired of 5th column Islamists like you coming to the UK and spreading your bile.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Seems to me the only ones getting their butt hurt are the Iranians getting blown up every week in 'work accidents' at military bases.

May there be many more such 'accidents'.

Actually your comments so far show the depth of having gotten butt hurt by the Iranians. :lol: There might be many more such 'accidents' :lol: but don't forget that your soldiers went to Iraq having two legs and now they're coming back to the Island having one lost ;)

Actually your comments so far show the depth of having gotten butt hurt by the Iranians. :lol: There might be many more such 'accidents' :lol: but don't forget that your soldiers went to Iraq having two legs and now they're coming back to the Island having one lost ;)

The end of the Islamic Republic is fast approaching. I hope you have contingency plans to move abroad before freedom missiles rain down on you.

Iran has done a lot of killing for 32 years. Payback is going to be such a *****.

No other country deserves this as much as yours does. Usually I'm quite a tolerant bloke, but Iran is as evil a nation as one can get. An Islamic version of Nazi Germany.

Hezbollah will die a slow death after Iran. Lebanon will be free from the Mullah oppressors.

Good times are ahead for the world.

The end of the Islamic Republic is fast approaching. I hope you have contingency plans to move abroad before freedom missiles rain down on you.

Iran has done a lot of killing for 32 years. Payback is going to be such a *****.

No other country deserves this as much as yours does. Usually I'm quite a tolerant bloke, but Iran is as evil a nation as one can get. An Islamic version of Nazi Germany.

Hezbollah will die a slow death after Iran. Lebanon will be free from the Mullah oppressors.

Good times are ahead for the world.

No I'm planning to stay in Iran :lol: Having contingency plans to move abroad is not even an option for me now because you guys haven't done any thing to Iran except barking and imposing sanctions on Iran.

Yea, Iran has done a lot of killing for 32 years, but still we're far behind the UK in that case. :lol:
It seems that still after more than 6 decades you haven't forgotten how the Nazi Germany was screwing you, but don't forget that if it weren't for the 'evil' soviets the Nazis would've already crushed you :lol:

Yea, I do agree that good times are ahead for the world, it's because the USA and the UK are going down the toilet and new powers are raising like China.

Lebanon will be free from the mullah oppressors? :lol: It shows that you have zero knowledge about the politics in Lebanon. :lol:

Instead of blocking the pakistani government should systematically debunk these documentaries. Blocking leads to suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom