What's new

BBC World News blocked in Pakistan

We should look up to a country whose 70% of population has no access to toilets and 40% of the population lives in poverty. :lol: What next, we should start looking up to Somalia? :lol:

Good joke. You know sh*t about Pakistan btw, our main problem stem from your WoT. Our economy tripled in the last decade, and will grow at 7-8% once your WoT ends. You probably knew that though, but didn't want to mention.

Either that or you're a bharati. I am guessing you must be a bharati to talk so highly of bharat. No westerner I've come across talks of Bharat that way.

India has a long way to go, but it has come far. It's a large country with many isolated villages - so distribution of wealth is difficult.

Even the Soviets didn't manage to distribute wealth.

Pakistan was always going to suffer terrorism. You can't nurture it like you guys did and expect to keep full control of the monster you created.

The monster escaped.

The fact is there is very little Journalistic Integrity left in UK and the US.

Both BBC and CNN have become Zionist pawns that constantly spread Western / Zionist PROPAGANDA.

I think both should be banned by 65 member countires of OIC.

Who needs their citizens brainwashed by Zionist Propoganda .......

What's scary is that the Western media is far more pro-Israel than Haaretz is...

India has a long way to go, but it has come far. It's a large country with many isolated villages - so distribution of wealth is difficult.

Pakistan was always going to suffer terrorism. You can't nurture it like you guys did and expect to keep full control of the monster you created.

The monster escaped.

You've no idea about the terrorism or terrorist groups in Afghanistan and Pakistan and why it's happening. You've been fed overly simplistic propaganda and you've latched it up no questions asked. I'll suggest you don't bother talking about this.

Also as I said, what we really need is for WoT to end. We'll grow at 7-8% once WoT ends.

We Pakistanis understand when we see BALANCED DOCUMENTARIES and when we are being bombarded by Propaganda. You are a prime example of a Brainwashed Vegetable impaired by the Zionist Propaganda. Judging from your Indophile comments it is obvious you are an ethnic Indian who has truly been Brainwashed by Zionist propoganda. The three Major Zionist propaganda purveyors are BBC, CNN and Rupert Murdoch's Fox network. All three should be banned.

So you don't trust your fellow countrymen's intelligence to see through the so-called propaganda?

Instead you want to make your countrymen blind to any criticism like a dictator who surrounds himself with 'yes' men who tell him how much the people love him?

Zionist this, Zionist that. No one takes you seriously in this world when you show such paranoid delusions.

You think a country the size of a lake is controlling the world :lol:

You've no idea about the terrorism or terrorist groups in Afghanistan and Pakistan and why it's happening. You've been fed overly simplistic propaganda and you've latched it up no questions asked. I'll suggest you don't bother talking about this.

Also as I said, what we really need is for WoT to end. We'll grow at 7-8% once WoT ends.

I know a fair bit about terrorism as it goes. The war will end when we stop Islamists blowing themselves up and the groups/countries that fund them.

I'm sure your economy could do well with regards to providing cheap labour as the Chinese are now starting to outsource because their people don't want to do crap jobs.

What you really need to do is innovate. Muslim countries don't do that. India I think is the second biggest producer of computer software.

You should hook up with India and Israel. Leave the cave-dwellers behind and join us in the developed world.

I think you'll find the west to be very welcoming if you genuinely stop funding and promoting terrorism. Outlaw all Islamist extremist groups who preach death.

The monster escaped.

The terrorism in our country is being financed by NATO. Don't fool yourself in believing that we don't know who is funding and protecting Tehreek e Taliban in Afghanistan. They are operating out of Afghanistan under the guidance of Nato forces.

I know a fair bit about terrorism as it goes. The war will end when we stop Islamists blowing themselves up and the groups/countries that fund them.

I'm sure your economy could do well with regards to providing cheap labour as the Chinese are now starting to outsource because their people don't want to do crap jobs.

What you really need to do is innovate. Muslim countries don't do that. India I think is the second biggest producer of computer software.

You should hook up with India and Israel. Leave the cave-dwellers behind and join us in the developed world.

I think you'll find the west to be very welcoming if you genuinely stop funding and promoting terrorism. Outlaw all Islamist extremist groups who preach death.

implied-facepalm.jpg

The terrorism in our country is being financed by NATO. Don't fool yourself in believing that we don't know who is funding and protecting Tehreek e Taliban in Afghanistan. They are operating out of Afghanistan under the guidance of Nato forces.

Not only NATO but Counsels of India near to Pak Border in Afghanistan are also providing financial & logistics support to them.....

So you don't trust your fellow countrymen's intelligence to see through the so-called propaganda?

Instead you want to make your countrymen blind to any criticism like a dictator who surrounds himself with 'yes' men who tell him how much the people love him?

Zionist this, Zionist that. No one takes you seriously in this world when you show such paranoid delusions.

You think a country the size of a lake is controlling the world :lol:

Countries don't control anything, the people who run and support them do. The Christian nutjobs in the US, Britain and other parts of the west are those who support the entity which has occupied Palestine.

The BBC is a mouthpiece of these nutjobs that's why it did not air the DEC Gaza appeal, blocked the word Palestine from it's radio show and constantly spouts propaganda against Pakistan. If the BBC can censor what it likes Pakistan has the right to censor it especially when it quickly came to make up a propaganda story portraying the American occupiers in Afghanistan as people who are merely defending themselves against hostile fire from across the border. It's an obvious joke of news broadcasting which people with half a brain wouldn't fall for.

Let them air the Natural world by David Attenborough but stop their rubbish propaganda news which in print form would be excellent toilet paper.

Controlled Pair

Where exactly are Afghan Taliban or Haqqanis trying to blow themselves up outside Afghanistan? Did they carry out any attacks in Western countries?

Umm, that sounds like some paranoid stuff there pal. Maybe your propaganda network in Pakistan needs to be banned :lol:

You do realise that NATO is an organisation with 28 countries in it including Turkey and majority-Muslim Albania. Don't you think if there was a anti-Pakistan conspiracy, that at some point at least one nation or ambassador might speak up?

Or do you think all 28 countries are in cahoots against Pakistan?

One of the biggest problems in the Islamic world, is the obsession with conspiracy and victim-hood. The Arabs excel at this. Everything that happens is a western plot. Zionists or Americans etc.

It's time to grow up guys, seriously.

Controlled Pair

Terrorism inside Pakistan is supported by NATO and India. Here's a terrorist admitting India provides them support:

Also, CIA Station Post Raymond Davis was caught with contacts of numerous TTP militants in Pakistan, and trying to spy on Pakistan military installations.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Umm, that sounds like some paranoid stuff there pal. Maybe your propaganda network in Pakistan needs to be banned :lol:

You do realise that NATO is an organisation with 28 countries in it including Turkey and majority-Muslim Albania. Don't you think if there was a anti-Pakistan conspiracy, that at some point at least one nation or ambassador might speak up?

One of the biggest problems in the Islamic world, is the obsession with conspiracy and victim-hood. The Arabs excel at this. Everything that happens is a western plot. Zionists or Americans etc.

Talk about hypocrisy :lol:

You guys make conspiracy theories about ISI supporting Taliban and every Islamic terrorist group, about Iran, Iraq's WMDs, China, North Korea, etc. How do you even have the nerve to make posts like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Head command of Nato is almost always taken up by the US. The other nations are just part of the treaty but have little say in what Nato terrorism goes on.

Anyone who ignores State Terrorism or State sponsered terrrorism knows nothing about terrorism.

Controlled Pair

Where exactly are Afghan Taliban or Haqqanis trying to blow themselves up outside Afghanistan? Did they carry out any attacks in Western countries?

Didn't a few of your boys blow up in London?

I think 90% of the plots against the UK have come from Pakistan.

Obviously their priority is targeting Afghanistan and Pakistan - apart from the fact it's a lot easier, it's suits their ideology.

You're making the mistake of adding 2+2 and getting 5.

If you knew how many resources we pour into Pakistan to help you fight terrorism, you'll realise how ludicrous it is that you suggest we promote it.

Britain recently also increased its aid to Pakistan for social projects like schooling.

We send little kids to school, the Talibans blow up schools.

Back
Top Bottom