What's new

BBC: India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'.

At a time like this weather will play a major role for either side. Don't think either side uses sophisticated border observation equipment like thermal imagers and advanced night vision devices so it really comes down to operational ability.

At a time like this weather will play a major role for either side. Don't think either side uses sophisticated border observation equipment like thermal imagers and advanced night vision devices so it really comes down to operational ability.

India does use thermal imagers, but I think they are not installed all across the border, but at traditional crossing points of the militants as identified over the years.

Guys Why are you Trying to Bang you Head against the Wall ?

Indian are never going to believe any sources either their own or foreign that is against the own fish Logic , for them what they say is & will always be right , either the world agrees with them, or they are just Conspiracy theories .

Now the final proxy war of ending afghan war is start now...any body know that indian soldier who was killed at LOC where his funeral was don and where he was laid to rest???? yeh na hoo k baad mne who b zinda nikal ayeeee

Now the final proxy war of ending afghan war is start now...any body know that indian soldier who was killed at LOC where his funeral was don and where he was laid to rest???? yeh na hoo k baad mne who b zinda nikal ayeeee
Well I won't make fun of your soldiers.

Both soldiers are cremated. One in Uttar Pradesh and One in Madhya Pradesh.

I am not making fun on soldier....I am soldier and I have respect for soldiers...this is media war between Pak and India along with LOC. do you remember that in kargil war one of indian soldier was honored with chakarveer and after one or two months later he found alive...
regards

Let me say one thing clearly..the aggravation here is not the ceasefire violation, which anybody who knows something about the situation there would know that its a routine affair. The aggravation here was the mutilation and beheading.

That is the crux of the matter, Pakistani actions otherwise could be deemed normal retaliation otherwise.

Killing Indian soldiers is one thing, deliberately mutilating their bodies guarantees reprisals and continuation of the tensions.

It was murdering a Pakistani soldier on Tuesday.

Valid argument for the attack on Indian soldiers, unnecessary provocation with the mutilation.

Thats, just plain propaganda, their accounts don't add up. So called regular PA patrol that allegedly mutilated that IA solider consist of 30-35 soldiers not 6-10 as IA describes it. Refusing a neutral inquiry and refusing to provide ANY solid proof instead of blatant propegenda says it all.

While you are certainly free to believe whatever you want, it is extremely unlikely that the highest ranked ministers would indulge in such propaganda simply because the GoI has invested as much in this relationship with Pakistan as the GoP has. The army could ostensibly have reasons, not people as senior as Mr. Khurshid, Chidambaram & Antony, all of whom have confirmed the incident.

YOUR, Army STARTED it, NOT ours. If, you can't bite the bullet than do what you can if anything, you will meet the response you always have.

I'm sure the matter will not end when (not if) the Indian army retaliates, that is simply how it is. Deaths of Indian soldiers in enemy action may be tolerable, incidents like these will not be and if there are further consequences, then that is what it will be.

Guys Why are you Trying to Bang you Head against the Wall ?

Indian are never going to believe any sources either their own or foreign that is against the own fish Logic , for them what they say is & will always be right , either the world agrees with them, or they are just Conspiracy theories .

Genius there is no 'foreign' source here. Any source get their story from either Indians or Pakistanis. A story in BBC does not mean BBC had a correspondent on the LOC. The quote Indian or Pak sources. So its your word against ours. Period.

I am not making fun on soldier....I am soldier and I have respect for soldiers...this is media war between Pak and India along with LOC. do you remember that in kargil war one of indian soldier was honored with chakarveer and after one or two months later he found alive...
regards

Link please ..

Its Vir Chakra BTW.

Aeronaut - I do not dispute that this time the whole issue started due to the illegal FOPs by the Indian army. I was just pointing out that this seems to be the rule there in the border - violations of ceasefire and agreements by both parties.

I wish something need to be done as the brave soldiers from both sides are being killed but I do not have an idea what is the solution here apart from a permanent resolution of Kashmir issue which will not happen unless one of the two countries' leaders is willing to take the mantle of Benedict Arnold due to the emotions inolved.

That lady crossing was done 60 months back and this is not linked with her , Indian Army clearly dined this incident linked with lady.

Guys Hold On, Indian Army Officers confirmed to reliable Sources that Retaliation of this Incident will happen and Eye for Eye will be done , with or without Approval of political class.

A) When Kashmiri along with SSG beheaded Indian soldiers Head and displayed as trophy in PAK Army, Indian Army responded by pressing Indian SF , which then attacked one Pak Post killed several (all) its soldiers and bring back One Head of PAK solider.

B) Indian Army Officers assured Ground Forces that Similar Kind of retaliation will be done, But When and how it only a question of timing. Right now IM is trying to find which PAK unit is done and SF will initiate the operation again that unit and will kill and bring back Head of that unit.

This is out of control of Govt of India and Politicians.

Genius there is no 'foreign' source here. Any source get their story from either Indians or Pakistanis. A story in BBC does not mean BBC had a correspondent on the LOC. The quote Indian or Pak sources. So its your word against ours. Period.

As i said before , Banging the Head against the Wall .

As i said before , Banging the Head against the Wall .

You were factually wrong with your assertion of 'foreign' sources. Just pointing it out.

Guys Hold On, Indian Army Officers confirmed to reliable Sources that Retaliation of this Incident will happen and Eye for Eye will be done , with or without Approval of political class.

A) When Kashmiri along with SSG beheaded Indian soldiers Head and displayed as trophy in PAK Army, Indian Army responded by pressing Indian SF , which then attacked one Pak Post killed several (all) its soldiers and bring back One Head of PAK solider.

B) Indian Army Officers assured Ground Forces that Similar Kind of retaliation will be done, But When and how it only a question of timing. Right now IM is trying to find which PAK unit is done and SF will initiate the operation again that unit and will kill and bring back Head of that unit.

Dude this is common knowledge. IA will do what it needs to do. We just need to calm down.

I thought you guys were a democracy......whatever happened to the civilian control over the military??? So the whole democracy thing is just a joke for the world to feel good about?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom