What's new

BBC: India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'.

I thought you guys were a democracy......whatever happened to the civilian control over the military??? So the whole democracy thing is just a joke for the world to feel good about?

Does your POTUS directly authorize every single unit level mission undertaken by your military in combat zone ? That is what unit commanders, division commanders etc are for. And these incidents are routine on both sides.

Does your POTUS directly authorize every single unit level mission undertaken by your military in combat zone ? That is what unit commanders, division commanders etc are for. And these incidents are routine on both sides.

Yes, the US military DOESN'T execute missions that aren't authorized. And I wasn't talking about unit level mission. My post was a response to another post where someone was talking about how Indian military has already decided to 'respond' to the events (that they started??? ) and that the matter was in the military's hands and no political party of person can intervene......THAT is where I posted that whatever happened to the civilian and democratic control over the military?

Yes, the US military DOESN'T execute missions that aren't authorized. And I wasn't talking about unit level mission. My post was a response to another post where someone was talking about how Indian military has already decided to 'respond' to the events (that they started??? ) and that the matter was in the military's hands and no political party of person can intervene......THAT is where I posted that whatever happened to the civilian and democratic control over the military?

Calm down...it will/may be just a unit/platoon level action mostly by the Special force guys or the units from which the martyrs hailed from (Rajputana rifles) targeting some specific post in a retaliatory manner to balance the books. Both sides do that. There will be no big war and the commanders know where to stop.

Dont worry for now let it rest we will reply and justice will be done this time around we are not going to forget it and same things will keep repeating to hell with what BBC or any foriegn Media barks martidom of these to brave souls wont go in wane

Dont worry for now let it rest we will reply and justice will be done this time around we are not going to forget it and same things will keep repeating to hell with what BBC or any foriegn Media barks martidom of these to brave souls wont go in wane

I like the comments. :lol:

Enough is enough.... Pakistan should stop terrorism and start war against india head-on.... Hit and run only cowards do.... You cant hold india long on threats of nukes.... Having nukes didnt gave pakistan licence to spread terrorism. War is must for long term peace.... Without it pakistan will keep doing what it wants.... World is against pakistan and this is the time of war as we enterd golden age.... After a war there will be peace for next 10,000years.... india got everything. defence, offence, economy and support.... Am fedup by the hit and run cowardly tactics by pakistan. Be brave and lets have a nuclear war which will calm pakistan forever.... America launching lasor beam next year which is same year they pulling out of afghanistan.... No more help from america to pak.... All they will get is threats each day and than world will move in.... China way too clever. Never helped pakistan in 1965, 1971 and 1999 (when mushraf ran towards china for help and china shown him the exit door).... World is fedup by pakistan. indonesia is islamic state. Turkey too and so many others yet osama bin landen was found few meter away from pak army headquarter.... My advice to pakistan be brave and take on india and stop cowardly terrorism which u call jihad.... My advice to india four times u let pakistan go by just defeating them.... 5th time make sure u end the game so world will live in peace.... everytime india shake hand with pak something happens.... Kargil war, parliment attack, 26/11 etc etc.... This all happened when india went in pakistan with flower garland.... india invited pakistan cricket team and than pak thanked india by cowardly act of beheading indian soldiers after killing them.... i Had it enough. I came here to guide this people to new age and people here making joke out of it. This shows the mentality of theirs.... enough is enough.... War brings peace.... Sad to say that but golden age wants it....

New year but you are still crazy. :woot:

Those muslims who ruled India came from Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. None was from anywhere in India or Pakistan , that is why 93000 Pakistanis surrendered en masse to India in 1971 and had to run back pi$$ scared in 1965 and 1999 when they were trying to get adventurous in Kashmir.Never forget , if you don't wish to face that humiliation again.

its a sort of an own goal whenever its scored. what pride is there when we tease each other that we were invaded time and again from the hordes of Central Asia and then the West? please ignore such posts as they are made with a very minute understanding of our part of the world. at some point our fore fathers accepted the "polite request" of Muhammad Bin Qasim and accepted Islam when he came to plant Palm trees along the Indus highway and some were still killed even after accepting Islam because they accepted the "wrong" sect.

as much as we hate each other and deny that we have more blood and milk in common than we have with Arabs or central Asians.
that aside issue at hand is that we keep the sanity and I must give the credit where its due
bravo to my Indian and Pakistani friends that have kept the cool despite the difference of opinion.

there is no way of sugar coating the Kashmir conflict that turns bloody from time to time but lets show the world that it cant continue to dismiss us as the mindless primitives of African warlords who have claimed the lives of millions have nothing to eat but have enough ammunition to destroy each other ten times.

I like the comments. :lol:
New year but you are still crazy. :woot:

LOL, I agree. These guys are actually crazy or acting like crazy people. They initiate an attack, violate a NINE year old ceasefire line. Get retaliated against and then are thumping chests with war music...WITHOUT realizing how dangerous the war would be for about at least 200 - 300 million people out of 1.4 billion in both the countries living in the big cities. Not to mention the destruction of industry and the infrastructure!!!! It is crazy indeed!

Well truth is coming out now.

Indians must never forget that how martial races from North-Western highlands of Indian subcontinent (Now Pakistan) have plunded/destroyed/ruled India for CENTURIES. Sardaar ji, hogaya shok pura "aggressive" honay ka? lmao!

This is a very childish statement. We should all try and avoid a war in the region rather than provoke one by foolishness. Every man that dies in these tit for tats has a family of dependants. This politics of sacrificial lambs should be avoided at all costs. I hope sanity will prevail and we can be at peace with one another. The Indian Brigadier will be sorted out by the Indian Army setup and any "suggestions" from our side should be avoided.
We as a region could do with some more years of peace .
Araz

Indians must never forget that how martial races from North-Western highlands of Indian subcontinent (Now Pakistan) have plunded/destroyed/ruled India for CENTURIES. Sardaar ji, hogaya shok pura "aggressive" honay ka? lmao!

That was in the weakest moment India was then, Do not forget Indian martial races ruled over Afganistan and Present day Balouchistan.

Who would forget Mauryan Empire which is the biggest and mightiest empire even defeated Alexander's armies.

LOL, I agree. These guys are actually crazy or acting like crazy people. They initiate an attack, violate a NINE year old ceasefire line. Get retaliated against and then are thumping chests with war music...WITHOUT realizing how dangerous the war would be for about at least 200 - 300 million people out of 1.4 billion in both the countries living in the big cities. Not to mention the destruction of industry and the infrastructure!!!! It is crazy indeed!

we initiated attack ? :lol:

There is no chest thumping.WE have anger only against beheading.

At topic,India dont need to cross LOC and last incident was enough to show that...

now drop your nukes :lol: on india

He he.. Tell me an martial islam empire that had its root in Pakistan?
The truth is, people in the area u mentioned, had lacked backbones, and got converted to a foreign reli**on.

On Topic: India wanted to strengthen its defences. And pakistan have no right to fire at the bunker first.

That was in the weakest moment India was then, Do not forget Indian martial races ruled over Afganistan and Present day Balouchistan.

Who would forget Mauryan Empire which is the biggest and mightiest empire even defeated Alexander's armies.

Mauryans beat what was left of Alexander's armies after they spent years fighting amongst themselves.

Now the final proxy war of ending afghan war is start now...any body know that indian soldier who was killed at LOC where his funeral was don and where he was laid to rest???? yeh na hoo k baad mne who b zinda nikal ayeeee

You remind me of a ghost story I have heard... :eek:

It was about 11 ghosts of India and Pak soldiers roaming in some forest where they died fighting in 1965 war.One Indian soldier killed about 10 Pak soldiers and got shahadat as well.

It is said that whoever goes in that forest the Pak soldier try to kill/haunt them and Indian soldiers try to protect.

It came on a series based on real life stories. :eek:

He he.. Tell me an martial islam empire that had its root in Pakistan?
The truth is, people in the area u mentioned, had lacked backbones, and got converted to a foreign reli**on.

On Topic: India wanted to strengthen its defences. And pakistan have no right to fire at the bunker first.

It is not new for them to shoot from others shoulders,

I think one of the Former Moderator and Nick Indian has answered what i want to say?

Thank you Nick Indian.

Back
Top Bottom