What's new

BBC: India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'.

@Sashan

You, should believe the truth that the fight was insighted by your side after they "deliberately" violated the case fire accord by installing "illegal" FOPs [Forward Observation Posts].As, for incompetence? well as far as im concerned, 4 valuable lives have been lost because of the incompetence of an IA commander, if he hadn't violated the LOC peace accord, it didn't need to happen in the first place.

Sources? well, BBC is quoting YOUR OWN news outlets.

Aeronaut - I do not dispute that this time the whole issue started due to the illegal FOPs by the Indian army. I was just pointing out that this seems to be the rule there in the border - violations of ceasefire and agreements by both parties.

I wish something need to be done as the brave soldiers from both sides are being killed but I do not have an idea what is the solution here apart from a permanent resolution of Kashmir issue which will not happen unless one of the two countries' leaders is willing to take the mantle of Benedict Arnold due to the emotions inolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't lead to a death, & just assuming that you haven't bothered to read the article. Pakistan HAD lodged strong protest when the FOPs were built. IA chose to ignore it.

FOP were built because a lady apparently crossed over unhindered. When a lady can cross, there is definitely a chance militants could exploit and IA wanted to plug the gap. As long as it is on our side, I dont see any point in Pak complaining. And once again, that was not the trigger..there have been several ceasefire violations even before that.

Let me say one thing clearly..the aggravation here is not the ceasefire violation, which anybody who knows something about the situation there would know that its a routine affair. The aggravation here was the mutilation and beheading.

FOP were built because a lady apparently crossed over unhindered. When a lady can cross, there is definitely a chance militants could exploit and IA wanted to plug the gap. As long as it is on our side, I dont see any point in Pak complaining. And once again, that was not the trigger..there have been several ceasefire violations even before that.

Illegal and without PA's knowledge!

Let me say one thing clearly..the aggravation here is not the ceasefire violation, which anybody who knows something about the situation there would know that its a routine affair. The aggravation here was the mutilation and beheading.

It was murdering a Pakistani soldier on Tuesday.

Its not abt going alone, but rather its because delusional brain washed ignoramus like you dont want to believe it when u are told the truth, and further shove your own head up ur butt so far so that you wont even get to hear the sound of the truth.
As far as the rest of the crap that you had posted go read bbc, and see which post was violating the ceasefire, and then chulu bhar pani main doob maroo. I have wasted enough time on stupid trying to explain him facts. have a nice life.

And I have wasted time with a man who when pointed things to contrary goes all puking. Have a good day, you too.

Aeronaut - I do not dispute that this time the whole issue started due to the illegal FOPs by the Indian army. I was just pointing out that this seems to be the rule there in the border - violations of ceasefire and agreements by both parties.

I wish something need to be done as the brave soldiers from both sides are being killed but I do not have an idea what is the solution here apart from a permanent resolution of Kashmir issue which will not happen unless one of the two countries' leaders is willing to take the mantle of Benedict Arnold due to the emotions inolved.

De- escalate, bite the bullet, move on. PakInd region is, a 1000 tonnes of C4 ready to be charged & there are forces who will love to blow it up & to make way for their bulldozer "again". [E.India Company] They are still the same, with exact same cynical goal in mind.

Illegal and without PA's knowledge!

As I said, the job of IA is to plug the gaps in the LoC..not to take care of PA's sensitivities. And honestly how is a FOP which is primarily a defensive formation to stop infiltration any threat to PA unless PA wanted to infiltrate somebody ?

It was murdering a Pakistani soldier on Tuesday.

The killing of a soldier being a sad thing not witstanding, this is a routine affair..but beheadings and mutilation ? NOT.
Moreover IA has made it clear that that particular PA post was harassing the Indian positions with unprovoked gunfire and the Indian response was only in reply to that.

De- escalate, bite the bullet, move on. PakInd region is, a 1000 tonnes of C4 ready to be charged & there are forces who will love to blow it up & to make way for their bulldozer "again". [E.India Company] They are still the same, with exact same cynical goal in mind.

I can tell, with this beheading, Indian side is sure as hell not going to bite the bullet.

As I said, the job of IA is to plug the gaps in the LoC..not to take care of PA's sensitivities. And honestly how is a FOP which is primarily a defensive formation to stop infiltration any threat to PA unless PA wanted to infiltrate somebody ?

They are NOT supposed to build ANY FOPs without mutual agreement, its a unilateral violation which resulted in this tragedy.

The killing of a soldier being a sad thing not witstanding, this is a routine affair..but beheadings and mutilation ? NOT.
Moreover IA has made it clear that that particular PA post was harassing the Indian positions with unprovoked gunfire and the Indian response was only in reply to that.

Thats, just plain propaganda, their accounts don't add up. So called regular PA patrol that allegedly mutilated that IA solider consist of 30-35 soldiers not 6-10 as IA describes it. Refusing a neutral inquiry and refusing to provide ANY solid proof instead of blatant propegenda says it all.

I can tell, with this beheading, Indian side is sure as hell not going to bite the bullet.

YOUR, Army STARTED it, NOT ours. If, you can't bite the bullet than do what you can if anything, you will meet the response you always have.

They are NOT supposed to build ANY FOPs without mutual agreement, its a unilateral violation which resulted in this tragedy.

They are not supposed to build any FOP in case of no reported breaches. In case of visible breaches we cannot be waiting for approval from Pindi to plug those gaps..Sounds foolish that very idea.

Thats, just plain propaganda, their accounts don't add up. So called regular PA patrol that allegedly mutilated that IA solider consist of 30-35 soldiers not 6-10 as IA describes it. Refusing a neutral inquiry and refusing to provide ANY solid proof instead of blatant propegenda says it all.

IA describes the modus operandi of IA patrols. Take it or leave it thats your option mate. We have different operating procedures due to different requirements. And what is propaganda to you (expectedly) might be the truth to us. We refused third party enquiry because that is our position historically in light of the Shimla agreement. And who knows the proof might have been already shared at the highest levels.

YOUR, Army STARTED it, NOT ours.

Depends on what side of the border you are on. The narrative is in reverse here.

Please Don't open threads for every news item, there are already quiet a few threads running on the same topic, please post there.

Merged

Enough is enough.... Pakistan should stop terrorism and start war against india head-on.... Hit and run only cowards do.... You cant hold india long on threats of nukes.... Having nukes didnt gave pakistan licence to spread terrorism. War is must for long term peace.... Without it pakistan will keep doing what it wants.... World is against pakistan and this is the time of war as we enterd golden age.... After a war there will be peace for next 10,000years.... india got everything. defence, offence, economy and support.... Am fedup by the hit and run cowardly tactics by pakistan. Be brave and lets have a nuclear war which will calm pakistan forever.... America launching lasor beam next year which is same year they pulling out of afghanistan.... No more help from america to pak.... All they will get is threats each day and than world will move in.... China way too clever. Never helped pakistan in 1965, 1971 and 1999 (when mushraf ran towards china for help and china shown him the exit door).... World is fedup by pakistan. indonesia is islamic state. Turkey too and so many others yet osama bin landen was found few meter away from pak army headquarter.... My advice to pakistan be brave and take on india and stop cowardly terrorism which u call jihad.... My advice to india four times u let pakistan go by just defeating them.... 5th time make sure u end the game so world will live in peace.... everytime india shake hand with pak something happens.... Kargil war, parliment attack, 26/11 etc etc.... This all happened when india went in pakistan with flower garland.... india invited pakistan cricket team and than pak thanked india by cowardly act of beheading indian soldiers after killing them.... i Had it enough. I came here to guide this people to new age and people here making joke out of it. This shows the mentality of theirs.... enough is enough.... War brings peace.... Sad to say that but golden age wants it....

I think Indian soldier retaliated by killing a soldier from Pakistan today...

Well truth is coming out now.

Indians must never forget that how martial races from North-Western highlands of Indian subcontinent (Now Pakistan) have plunded/destroyed/ruled India for CENTURIES. Sardaar ji, hogaya shok pura "aggressive" honay ka? lmao!

sorry, mate... in those days strength depended on muscle not brains. today a geek sitting on a computer could snuff the life out of all hot headed martial races from NW or any other deserts in minutes. its only the civilized that will rule.

sorry, mate... in those days strength depended on muscle not brains. today a geek sitting on a computer could snuff the life out of all hot headed martial races from NW or any other deserts in minutes. its only the civilized that will rule.

The bold part of your post is wrong. You aren't well read in history or you are being casual.

Anyways, I don't want to troll indians more...so I won't comment any further on the topic (as you can see that I didn't reply trolls above)...

Just thought that I should correct this misconception of masses that 'brains' didn't win wars back then...

The bold part of your post is wrong. You aren't well read in history or you are being casual.

Anyways, I don't want to troll indians more...so I won't comment any further on the topic (as you can see that I didn't reply trolls above)...

Just thought that I should correct this misconception of masses that 'brains' didn't win wars back then...

what i meant was that brute force had an upperhand over civilized society.
today the martial races are still brutish, but the civilised world has developed weapons which calls for brain power and left the martial races in the dust.

Back
Top Bottom