What's new

Battle Tactics of HIMARS & MLRS Missile Artillery

Dude, that's because you need 8 holes on that bridge to deny the Russian for using it.

We DID NOT supply ATACMS to Ukraine, GMLRS rockets cannot destroy the pillar of those bridge. I mean how are you going to with 50kg warhead?

As I said, just because they shoot 8 holes 20 meters apart does not make it their "accuracy" And again, I know for a fact HIMARS have accuracy < 1m
Third, the max length of HIMARS is 300 km.
The max range of PHL-191 is 400km, and the max range of PHL-16 is 500km.

Third, the max length of HIMARS is 300 km.
The max range of PHL-191 is 400km, and the max range of PHL-16 is 500km.
Again, how do you know? Do you somehow have Top Secret Clearance, or you have fired HIMARS before? Even I don't know what ATACMS range was, and I DO have Top Secret Clearance.

Again, how do you know? Do you somehow have Top Secret Clearance, or you have fired HIMARS before? Even I don't know what ATACMS range was, and I DO have Top Secret Clearance.

IMG_20220930_195401.jpg
IMG_20220930_195410.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, I think it is the US government initiate to tell Wikipedia everything regarding our own military equipment. Forget about Edward Snowden, we have our ultimate leak, the Wikipedia.........

I mean if you think a read of Wikipedia and you think you know the true capability of HIMARS, then all I can say is I think you are dumber than I thought.

As I said, you are talking about something, and comparing about something there are no way you will know. So why don't you just stop that?

Sure, I think it is the US government initiate to tell Wikipedia everything regarding our own military equipment. Forget about Edward Snowden, we have our ultimate leak, the Wikipedia.........

I mean if you think a read of Wikipedia and you think you know the true capability of HIMARS, then all I can say is I think you are dumber than I thought.

As I said, you are talking about something, and comparing about something there are no way you will know. So why don't you just stop that?
So your suggestion is to let us forget about Wikipedia.
Only the data you said is correct, because you have top secret sources?

So your suggestion is to let us forget about Wikipedia.
Only the data you said is correct, because you have top secret sources?
I never said anything, Tell me what did I say? And even if I know stuff, I am not authorise to tell you anyway.

On the other hand, you said the range of HIMARS is 300km, and the accuracy is 20 meters. This is all yours. I am just saying this is wrong, and there is no way you can know what the true value is, because I DO have TS/SCI clearance, and no one from Lockheed Martin come and explain to me the maximum range of ATACMS. I don't think you would have a briefing from LM and in the know, but then I can be wrong, maybe I am talking to Biden here, I don't know.

And lol sure, let's think Wikipedia, a medium where EVERYONE CAN MODIFY the detail, are correct.

I never said anything, Tell me what did I say? And even if I know stuff, I am not authorise to tell you anyway.

On the other hand, you said the range of HIMARS is 300km, and the accuracy is 20 meters. This is all yours. I am just saying this is wrong, and there is no way you can know what the true value is, because I DO have TS/SCI clearance, and no one from Lockheed Martin come and explain to me the maximum range of ATACMS. I don't think you would have a briefing from LM and in the know, but then I can be wrong, maybe I am talking to Biden here, I don't know.

And lol sure, let's think Wikipedia, a medium where EVERYONE CAN MODIFY the detail, are correct.
Not anyone. Wikipedia prohibits netizens from China from making changes.

Not anyone. Wikipedia prohibits netizens from China from making changes.
You know there is a thing called VPN, right? You should have been familiarized with this concept by now.

Also, how that's related to what I said? Do you think Pentagon Official or people in the know will go on to Wikipedia and blast the maximum range of HIMARS so the world knows?? What kind of idiots you think we are?

You know there is a thing called VPN, right? You should have been familiarized with this concept by now.

Also, how that's related to what I said? Do you think Pentagon Official or people in the know will go on to Wikipedia and blast the maximum range of HIMARS so the world knows?? What kind of idiots you think we are?
Wikipedia banned all accounts deemed "pro China".

You can use VPN to modify IP, but you can't avoid the positioning of your account by Google Big Data.

Wikipedia banned all accounts deemed "pro China".

You can use VPN to modify IP, but you can't avoid the positioning of your account by Google Big Data.
How is editing the range of HIMARS or HJ-WHATEVER be Pro-China. If so, they should take down all the Chinese Weapon pages.

And again, this has nothing to do with what I said anyway. And this is the second time I say it.

First, intelligence support. The national GPS supporting HIMARS is not only outdated in technology, but also has only 21 satellites with a maximum accuracy of only 5m. The Beidou system supporting PHL-16 and PHL-191 has 55 high-precision satellites operated with the latest technology, and the military accuracy reaches 0.1m. The Beidou system can even use images to chase the flying F22.

seriously dude. please share some of the stuff you smoke :enjoy:

he is a chinese spy with access with all the data :enjoy:

monkey-happy.gif

Xian Y20 already flying into Moscow

FOR ALL WE KNOW

Delivery of Firedragons (range 300KM CEP 1m)
0                WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 21.20.43.jpeg

0                  WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 21.20.43.jpeg

AND LET US ALL SEE HOW HIMARS TANGO WITH FIREDRAGONS

and Chinese suicide drones by the hundreds of boxes?￰゚ᄂヤ?￰゚リニ?￰゚リニ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚マヤ️? Get thousands and tens of thousands of Chinese FH-901 suicide drones.

Get a hundred boxes to start with

FH-901 carry 10 times the bang of Switchblade, much longer loitering time and can carry out swarming attacks.

That will make Murican Switchblade look like a switchblade brought to a machine gun fight.

Zelensky and rest of NATO gangsters will crawl 3 times around Red Square and beg forgiveness

Especially as after de nazification of Ukraine, Russia move to denazified NATO as well.

China unveils its own 'switchblade' suicide drone

China has launched its own switchblade cruise missile, what's so magical about the Feihong-901? [Time and frequency of strong national defense] Welcome to subscribe to leave a message. Powerful defense time and frequency, bringing you the latest, most unique and in-depth news information, committed to creating the hottest and most cutting-edge military news! Overview of global military information, inventory of the latest weapons at home and abroad China launches its own "Switchblade" suicide drone, what's so magical about the Feihong 901? ==

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-13969268

Back
Top Bottom