What's new

Battle Tactics of HIMARS & MLRS Missile Artillery

The HIMARs are devastating in Ukraine war. Unless you can prove your system works in a war it is unproven system.
Lasers don't work in certain climate profiles.
Unproven? LOL. No no no. The scythe that cut the Armenians in the Second Karabakh War was not TB2 and MAM-L. They were the advertised scythes. The actual scythe that was overshadowed or deliberately overshadowed was the TRLG-230!

First of all, it is sharp enough against non-moving targets with INS+civilian GPS, although not as much as HIMARS. I did not say that the TRLG-230 does not use civilian GPS, but i said we don't use Military GPS.

Note: I said we don't trust GPS enough to entrust everything and we don't use Military GPS. We use GPS as an auxiliary technique, which is available to civilians. But mainly we use&entrust INS+SAL.

Second, for laser marking to be ineffective, the weather has to be really awful. In such weather, people cannot conflcit.

Third, we are also working on INS+MMW and INS+IIR guidance techniques, excluding SAL guidance. Maybe they're already in service.

Last edited:
Needs Weapon Locating Radar

Weapon Locating Radars in the World

-- 40 km SWATHI ... INDIA
-- 40 km ZOOPARK-I ... RUSSIA
-- 50 km SLC-2 ... CHINA
-- 60 km AN/TPQ-53 ... USA
-- 60 km ARTHUR ... SWEDEN
-- 100 km COBRA ... FRANCE
-- 100 km EL/M 2084 MMR ... ISRAEL
-- 100 km STR ... TURKIYE
Can you at least look at what the person asked?
I'm not sure about the validity of this statement, but apparently the HIMARS is invisible to a Battlefield Radar fitted on certain tanks.

Sure, fit this on a tank, see how this goes??

Product Gallery 825X515 ELM-2084 MMR 03.jpg

By the way, in case you are still too hazy to follow, I am talking about these

Last edited:
until Russia does not solve the HIMAR problem they cannot win this war

the HIMARS wiped out the Russian ammo dumps, barracks and infrastructure

the Western nations have huge levels of surveillance and monitoring they know exactly where the ammo dumps are located

this info is download to the GPS of the HIMAR and within minutes the dumps are up in flames

TB2 issue was resolved by Russia because they were able to jam the signal

155mm Howitzers were solved because they knew where they were

Russia however was not able to solve the HIMARS

they were also unsuccessful in locating the HIMARS, they couldn't jam the signals and also they couldn't intercept the rockets

while S400 is a great high altitude SAM its not designed to engage low flying rockets

until HIMARS is not solved Russia simply cannot win this war

Here we go again

finally jealous Greek again jumped into my post

HIMARS M30/31 can not hit moving targets

We kicked SAA+IRGC convoy in Syria which tried to attack Turkish Forces

thanks to TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS ...

TB2 issue was resolved by Russia because they were able to jam the signal

only in your dreams

TB-2 has great technology against EW Systems ... stop lying

template-annoyed-picard-1042-0c6db91aec9c.jpg

Sure, fit this on a tank, see how this goes??

only stupid idiots can fit 100 km Weapon Locating Radar on a Tank
no need to fit any radar on a Tank

So easy to wipe out HIMARS
Russia needs long range Weapon Locating AESA Radar like 100 km Turkish STR to detect HIMARS and TB-2 UCAVs to destroy HIMARS

BAYKAR increase production capability to produce 500 TB-2 annually

Russia lacks long range Howitzer power
76 km 155 mm guided Howitzer munition or 70 km TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS also can hit HIMARS

only Turkiye and İsrael can help Russia ... but both Turkiye and İsrael dont sell weapons to Russia

İf Turkiye deploy most modern weapons in Russia , the Ukraine would be lose the conflict everywhere

Last edited:

only in your dreams

TB-2 has great technology against EW Systems ... stop lying

no you are just a Turkish fan boy

Last edited:

Russia needs long range Weapon Locating AESA Radar like 100 km Turkish STR to detect HIMARS and TB-2 UCAVs to destroy HIMARS

76 km 155 mm guided Howitzer munition or 70 km TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS also can hit HIMARS

only Turkiye and İsrael can help Russia ... but both Turkiye and İsrael dont sell weapons to Russia

İf Turkiye deploy most modern weapons in Russia , the Ukraine would be lose the conflict everywhere
Nobody is talking about mounting a locator radar on a tank, only you.

The OP on the post I am replying to talked about a Portable Surveillance Radar on a tank, which sometime Command Vehicle have .

And the rest of your post is simply LOL

Unproven? LOL. No no no. The scythe that cut the Armenians in the Second Karabakh War was not TB2 and MAM-L. They were the advertised scythes. The actual scythe that was overshadowed or deliberately overshadowed was the TRLG-230!

First of all, it is sharp enough against non-moving targets with INS+civilian GPS, although not as much as HIMARS. I did not say that the TRLG-230 does not use civilian GPS, but i said we don't use Military GPS.

Note: I said we don't trust GPS enough to entrust everything and we don't use Military GPS. We use GPS as an auxiliary technique, which is available to civilians. But mainly we use&entrust INS+SAL.

Second, for laser marking to be ineffective, the weather has to be really awful. In such weather, people cannot conflcit.

Third, we are also working on INS+MMW and INS+IIR guidance techniques, excluding SAL guidance. Maybe they're already in service.

Try picking a fight with someone credible and see how it goes

Needs Weapon Locating Radar

Weapon Locating Radars in the World

-- 40 km SWATHI ... INDIA
-- 40 km ZOOPARK-I ... RUSSIA
-- 50 km SLC-2 ... CHINA
-- 60 km AN/TPQ-53 ... USA
-- 60 km ARTHUR ... SWEDEN
-- 100 km COBRA ... FRANCE
-- 100 km EL/M 2084 MMR ... ISRAEL
-- 100 km STR ... TURKIYE
HIMARS keep moving. What good does locating do for you ?

Russians have Smerch MRLS with 90 km range. Without precision targeting it is not effective

Can someone explain to me how HIMARS are different or better than the GMLRS from Turkey, China and Russia?
Precision strike rocket is one thing. You need to have the eye to almost real time see and update with the latest info. US GPS and military spy satellite play a big role for HIMARS. If u pass the HIMARS to Russia, they couldn't hit as accurate and fast like Ukraine. Ukraine has the full intel and support from US military.

Precision strike rocket is one thing. You need to have the eye to almost real time see and update with the latest info. US GPS and military spy satellite play a big role for HIMARS. If u pass the HIMARS to Russia, they couldn't hit as accurate and fast like Ukraine. Ukraine has the full intel and support from US military.

Yes exactly. It's not the system itself that is superior, the Turkish and Chinese GMLRS have similar capabilities, it's the intelligence that is more important. However, real time intelligence is not required for fixed targets, you can just enter the co-ordinates and strike it with precision with the Turkish and Chinese systems as accurately as HIMARS.

I think long range artillery is the name of the game. To date, Ukrainians have never been able to capture or destroy a single Smerch let alone Tornado-S.

Back
Top Bottom