What's new

Battle of al-Qdisiyyah

It seems somebody is angry :lol:

The only reason Muslims could win the war,is that they had some ideological motivations,while Iranian forces were hopeless and unwilling to fight the war because of their king.

The exact situation happened in second Qadesia war (First Persian Gulf war),but this time,Iranian fores had the motivation for fighting and this time,Arab army got kicked in the a** so hard that they requested ceasefire 2 years in to the war.

In other words you want to say that the bravery and the strong faith in Islam of the 20000 fighting against the 200000 persians is nothing when compared with Persians fighting against Iraq?

^^^ For your information, the guy who you are supporting and thanking on his posts and is thanking yours is the one who was accusing and ridiculing Pakistanis in "Battle of Yarmuk" thread for "stealing" the "Arab" history by calling it "Islamic history" and his fellows were thanking on his posts as well.
They know how it was. However we are brothers who could wrong eachothers, but hey, we still brothers who forget and forgive.
Indeed. Here's another part of history:

You want to say something eh.. STFU and read.

What this has to do with this topic? Anyway some other words by him:
At Battle of Mu'tah I broke nine swords in my hand. But I have never met an enemy like the Persians. And among the Persians, I have never met an enemy like the army of Battle of Ullais.
Looking at their performance in this battle, sure they are. Now seriously, Source plz...

Ok then

If you google the phrase you'll find several thousand!

Waw, you even distorted his speech. Here is the correct one:

Sahih al-Bukhari,
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 565:
Narrated Khalid bin Al-Walid:

On the day of Mu'tah, nine swords were broken in my hand and only a Yemenite sword of mine remained in my hand.

^^^ For your information, the guy who you are supporting and thanking on his posts and is thanking yours is the one who was accusing and ridiculing Pakistanis in "Battle of Yarmuk" thread for "stealing" the "Arab" history by calling it "Islamic history" and his fellows were thanking on his posts as well.

Indeed. Here's another part of history:

You want to say something eh.. STFU and read.

What this has to do with this topic? Anyway some other words by him:

@ Takaavar

Bro ..Rashidun caliphate had numerous companions of Prophet (S.A.W)...it wasn't arab...even Hazrat Salman Farsi (who was from ancient persia) was a companion of Prophet (S.A.W)...Rashidun caliphate is one entity cuz of which every muslim can be proud of...that was the reason why i liked his posts.

As far as the present day situation is confirmed...and that particular guy's bashing of Pakistan is concerned...everyone on this forum knows who is more powerful nowadays Jordan or Pakistan..who is the Nuclear Power...is it Jordan or Pakistan ?...so if some one bashes Pakistan...i don't like to respond...cuz i know the power of my country...it would be waste of time debating it with someone.

Today only 3 Muslim majority countries have strong armies Pakistan, Iran and Turkey. The rest are a joke.

@ Takaavar

Bro ..Rashidun caliphate had numerous companions of Prophet (S.A.W)...it wasn't arab...even Hazrat Salman Farsi (who was from ancient persia) was a companion of Prophet (S.A.W)...Rashidun caliphate is one entity cuz of which every muslim can be proud of...that was the reason why i liked his posts.

As far as the present day situation is confirmed...and that particular guys bashing of Pakistan is concerned...everyone on this forum knows who is more powerful nowadays Arabs or Pakistan..who is the Nuclear Power...is it arabs or Pakistan ?...so if some one bashes Pakistan...i don't like to respond...cuz i know the power of my country...it would be waste of time debating it with someone.

Today only 3 Muslim majority countries have strong armies Pakistan, Iran and Turkey. The rest are a joke.

Heeeeey what's with tue defensive attitude?? Take it easy mate Look at post #17. Why did you go into a fit??

Please Edit your post because it is offensive and has a provocative nature. You allowed Takaavar guy to plant seeds of hatred in you, behave yourself.

Yeah, one member already mentioned it, rashidun army was a muslim army not an arab army!! The arabs fought against each other in the battle of Badr with the same ideology! Brother killed brother, father killed son! Anyway, we are proud of our army, khalid bin walid is respected from indonesia to Somalia :-)

The Muslims had encamped at Qadisiyyah with 30,000 men since July 636. Umar ordered Saad to send emissaries to Yasdegerd III and the Persian general, Rostam Farrokhzād inviting them to Islam. For next three months, negotiations between Muslims and Persians continued. On Caliph Umar's instructions, Saad sent an embassy to Persian court with instructions to convert the Sassanid emperor to Islam or to get him to agree to paying Jaziyah. An-Numan ibn Muqarrin led the Muslim emissary to Ctesiphon and met Emperor Yazdgerd III. However, the mission failed.

During one the meetings, Yazdgerd III, intending to humiliate the Muslims, ordered his menials to place a basket full of earth on Asim ibn Amr’s (one of the member of the emissary) head. The optimistic Muslim ambassador interpreted this gesture with the following words:

Congratulations! The enemy has voluntarily surrendered its territory to us (referring to the earth in the basket)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waw, you even distorted his speech. Here is the correct one:

Sahih al-Bukhari,
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 565:
Narrated Khalid bin Al-Walid:

On the day of Mu'tah, nine swords were broken in my hand and only a Yemenite sword of mine remained in my hand.

I didn't distorte anything, I saw the quote in a website. Well, usually old quotes and traditions have different versions in different sources.

You allowed Takaavar guy to plant seeds of hatred in you, behave yourself.

That's not true, I as a human just felt the need to inform these bros cause I felt they're being fooled, its not important for me that someone want to hate another, my thank on his post was because of his first paragraph btw.

@ Takaavar

As far as the present day situation is confirmed...and that particular guy's bashing of Pakistan is concerned...everyone on this forum knows who is more powerful nowadays Jordan or Pakistan..who is the Nuclear Power...is it Jordan or Pakistan ?...so if some one bashes Pakistan...i don't like to respond...cuz i know the power of my country...it would be waste of time debating it with someone.

Have you noticed the population sizes of the the tree countries you have mentioned?
When all the Arab countries will become one nation again as it is in process, they will constitute a formidable force to reckon with and will be your pride again as you are their pride today.

Have you noticed the population sizes of the the tree countries you have mentioned?
When all the Arab countries will become one nation again as it is in process, they will constitute a formidable force to reckon with and will be your pride again as you are their pride today.

None of the three countries mentioned are Arab.

Back
Top Bottom