What's new

Bari Eid! Bakra Eid - Eid Ul Azha

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Eid mubarak Of this EID AL UZHA to all muslims in advance and also to HAJJ mubarak to those who went for HAJJ Eid mubarak tn all pakistani nation PDF members and our indian and foreign members on this forum

Happy eid mubbarak i wish all you very happy eid day in Advance.

thanks to all our PDF members for keep supporting me and this forum:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

Missing home so bad, and my big family.. :what::cry:

One of our cows fell in the well today. Sad day.. hopefully the firefighters will take her out.

Anyways, post some videos and pictures here.. and of course wishing the other members here.

Last edited:
don't warry webby we all miss some one god bless all of them we miss them may god they miss us.abut your cow you lisin good news at night inshallah.be happy bro

EID ul Adha Mubarak to all in advance:enjoy:

have fun and take good care of your cows,Bakras(or Bakris),Camels and chickens:D

man there are no chickens there are chicks im just joking we wish happy eid to all overseas pakistanis and specially to over moderator team and webby too dont forget to send us meat of you Bhans or Bakri or Bakra toooooo

Missing home so bad, and my big family.. :what::cry:

One of our cows fell in the well today. Sad day.. hopefully the firefighters will take her out.

Anyways, post some videos and pictures here.. and of course wishing the other members here.

Dear Webby..its really sad to hear about your cow...wish she will be out of well fine condition--!
Meanwhile here is a Video ..hope you like the cattles in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The procedure to qurban 'Camel' os different then the qurbani of Cow & Goat.
Here is a video showing camle qurbani:

Thanks 'Keysersoze'

Last edited:
Happy Eid Mubarak to every one, and i hope you all have a fun one.

I got a exam on EID :(

So wnt be having much fun :tsk::frown::cry::cry:

Please don't post pics or video's...I can't watch animal slaughter...:cry:

Baqra Eid has always been quite traumatic experience for me...as a child I used to cry and beg my mom to save my goat from getting "killed".

I even set one free once...:agree:
Mom wasn't very pleased...:disagree:

omg i love EID but my family is in Pakistan is so sad i cant participate we get 2 cows each Bakra-EID gl <3 Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom