What's new

Barbed wire fence is a symbol of hostile relation

Indians pretend that they are very rich country in Asia. I visited several time to India. It is the poorest country in the world. Most of the Indian are poverty-stricken. Most of the Indian try to migrate to other country even Africa for food and clothing and bare subsistence.

Look at another picture. Poverty of India.
7f81b92a235e96c83b49808b5b554c55.jpg

Mr.Akanda, you did a nice job illustrating poverty in India. So now tell me whats wrong with India fencing its border ? It will prevent those hundreds of millions of India poor from flooding BD right ? You should be thankful that poor India is making a fence at its expense to keep its poor from swamping BD. Whats the problem here ? Infact us poor Indians are doing a favor to Pakistan also by fencing the entire border, from LOC to Punjab to Rajashan. This will prevent our millions from swamping their country as well.

You should be thanking us.

Every body wants to go a rich country but not a poor country like India, this my contention. Indians are trying to go Europe America even in African country Rwanda, Burundi etc, why Bangladeshi people go to poor India instate of other countries?

Mohammed Ali,

India is indeed the poorest country in Asia.

Frustration should not give rise to proving the ground realities wrong.

One has to be well read to realise, and more importantly understand, the realities.

One can also show picture of the US selectively to indicate the state of affairs there.

And yet the US based on facts, and not hashish assisted hallucinations, will continue to be the richest and most powerful country of the world!

Unfortunate, right? But then that is the reality!

Why the Bangladeshis want to go to India? It does not cost a leg and an arm to walk! Anyone would know that. Therefore, I am surprised that you did not know that!

Oh yes, since you don't know, air fares cost big money!

somebody pluck his mush
there isnt a even a comparison of BD and India.
Other that they have their total population under poverty, while India has 300 mil more than their population but also India has quite a large of rich, middle class, above poverty...

There is another theory about. A coupla states in that region wish to separate themselves from India too.

I seriously doubt 150 million from Bangladesh are ready to cross over into India for economic successes. As you said, you ain't Europe or the North Americas. Removing the porous nature of the border is the main issue here, IMO. Separating villages and families. This has been the case of objection for the separation of the Punjabs, Balochistans, Kashmirs, Pashtun territories, etc.

Except for the Punjabs (which is not fenced) all other regions have had issue local objections towards separation.

Rejecting the local jibes, All Peoples dont migrate for white collar jobs like your making it seem like, there is something called macro economy, which in India is a huge driving force.

From the dabbawallahs in mumbai to the Chai sellers all counts, and it does not takes much to find such as job for daily life which many of illegal immigrants opts for, there are literally thousands and thousands of such macro economic professions and if your versed with anything say furniture works, painting et al its a boon over it.

heck all my construction workers were bangladeshi's, until turned them over to the cops 2 weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom