What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

What can be more betrayal of state and provincial duties, that the entire team of the provincial government of KPK is present in Lahore to massage the legs of Tasbih Bardar Scandal Khan Sahib. And the Pakistan Army and the central government are fighting against the terrorists in Bannu.
Butt the pml butt kisser missing the point.. Border security and fighting terrorists is army’s job, anti terror / pre-emption is FIA/ISI job.. not harassment of opposition/PTI ..

I really have had to bite my tongue in the last few threads on this incident. I’ve gone through a few pages on this thread and others and am just so disappointed in the quality of posts by members.

Moreover the lack of compassion and humanity, mocking police personnel, mocking military leadership, acting like they could lead the charge of the light brigade and march up Hamburger Hill single handed without breaking a sweat.

Idiots on this forum disparaging people who sweat and bleed while they sit in comfort and hide behind a screen.

Anyone can be Mr.10 men ninja navy seal behind a keyboard.

1671564093586.jpeg

My heart goes out to the Martyr’s and may Allah (SWT) grant them the highest place in heaven and bless their families and loved ones with patience and serenity during this difficult time.

53B1463A-D09E-449E-B254-014F69B7EBB2.jpeg

The police, levies, military and intelligence services do things that 99% of the people in this country are not privy to. Without fear or favour, yet they are constantly lambasted when the proverbial hits the fan…

There is more at play here than meets the eye, criticism is good but then apply that critical thinking to the bigger picture.

Examine the deportment of the militants plastered on social media, their trigger discipline, their TTP(Tactics,Techniques, Procedure) deployed during this recent incident and the incident in WANA.

This is so far removed from the MO of the TTP who prefer hit and run ambushes and PBIED’s, what has caused this shift in fundamental tactics?

Winter has always been the season of respite for taliban fighters, where they scramble towards safe havens and restock, re supply and gather numbers.

Why then have the militants been so brazen and determined in their attacks during the winter season?

Could it be there is more at play here than what is seen at the surface?

Respectfully to all my members and friends here, please learn to look beyond the surface…

1671564825455.jpeg

Moreover the lack of compassion and humanity, mocking police personnel, mocking military leadership, acting like they could lead the charge of the light brigade and march up Hamburger Hill single handed without breaking a sweat.
Bro. What has been done, has been. It will take time for people to reconsider if some corrective measures are taken. Then this will pass too. Just bear a little more and have patience. Lastly, people still have respect for jawans.
Why then have the militants been so brazen and determined in their attacks during the winter season?
You will not believe it, but fingers are pointed at the army for this too.

Why the puzzles? Just spit it out.

journalists do the same nonsense on twitter. Clearly bolo or keep it moving.
It's 3 captured alive, 19 dead.

It seems you have not been following the thread properly.

It's 3 captured alive, 19 dead.

It seems you have not been following the thread properly.
Can we please bomb the mofo in Afghanistan after serving the 3 captured tea. ISI learned new torture methods , maybe they can be applied to the terrorist.

Dear Brother , These were the terrorists who were imprisoned in the anti-terrorist cell. One of them killed a guard , took keys and freed all of their militants. And then the whole staff of the cell was taken hostage.
what a sorry state of affairs. shocking and despicable at every level for lack of any security protocols, lack of training and criminal negligence at the part of the CTD personnel on site and their superiors.

I suspect that the terrorists had active and secret support from one of the CTD personnel who might have managed to remain hidden.
they all will need a very long and through anal probing to find out which hand they were using to hold their dicks while the TTP prisoners helped themselves with taking control of the CTD centre?
it will be great if there security protocols of similar sites are given a review past rants and curses.

@PanzerKiel and @Signalian If It was up to me I will keep the CTD personnel (if any one them survived) for debriefing to to rule out every possibility that one or more of the CTD personnel overpowered/ killed their colleague(S) and freed up the terrorists without the knowledge of their CTD colleagues.

it should not be unthinkable since we have had people like Adnan Rashid , Zeeshan and Jakhrani joining TTP and AL Qaeda who have served in the military before.

I suspect that the terrorists had active and secret support from one of the CTD personnel who might have managed to remain hidden.
I hear just one TTP person overcame one CTD person, then he released other TTP members. if true, then that person was the accomplice. However, the motivation could be monetary, some clan affiliation or his family was under threat.
Or, Stockhome Syndrome (reverse) that CTD personnels got too comfy with TTP members.

Has the operation ended? There are some reports that operation is still ongoing

Last edited:
I hear just one TTP person overcame one CTD person, then he released other TTP members. if true, then that person was the accomplice. However, the motivation could be monetary, some clan affiliation or his family was under threat.
Or, Stockhome Syndrome (reverse) that CTD personnels got too comfy with TTP members.

Or... the TTP guy simply overpowered him. (Not denying that one of your propositions may be true --- just adding another one.)

what a sorry state of affairs. shocking and despicable at every level for lack of any security protocols, lack of training and criminal negligence at the part of the CTD personnel on site and their superiors.

they all will need a very long and through anal probing to find out which hand they were using to hold their dicks while the TTP prisoners helped themselves with taking control of the CTD centre?
it will be great if there security protocols of similar sites are given a review past rants and curses.

@PanzerKiel and @Signalian If It was up to me I will keep the CTD personnel (if any one them survived) for debriefing to to rule out every possibility that one or more of the CTD personnel overpowered/ killed their colleague(S) and freed up the terrorists without the knowledge of their CTD colleagues.

it should not be unthinkable since we have had people like Adnan Rashid , Zeeshan and Jakhrani joining TTP and AL Qaeda who have served in the military before.

I am sure this Adnan Rashid was arrested then released, he then went onto lead the Kamra air base attack.
Or was that someone else? I hope this CTD guy is arrested but I won't get my hopes up, because everyhting
gets brushed under the carpet and forgotten about.

What can be more betrayal of state and provincial duties, that the entire team of the provincial government of KPK is present in Lahore to massage the legs of Tasbih Bardar Scandal Khan Sahib. And the Pakistan Army and the central government are fighting against the terrorists in Bannu.

What is the PM doing apart from polishing boots? The Army/ISI is busy
in making Audio and **** movies, no time for border security.

Gernails are milking the TTP for what it’s worth. Attacks by them flare up at convenient times and time pass clean up operations with grand names are conducted conveniently after some build up.

PA comes out looking like the blue eyed blonde haired champion

And the cycle repeats…

The question is why haven’t the TTP been dismantled? Why haven’t they been stopped from crossing the border if their goal is to contain them in Afghanistan?

Do any of you believe they can’t do it? :lol:

Of course people are going to blame Army leadership because they are sitting silent.

If there wasn’t a dictatorship in Pakistan, journalists would be pressing these gernails regarding the resurgence of TTP instead of hopping on their nuts and talking shit about PTI.

These gernails aren’t stupid.. they’re playing fucking games and expect awam to eat up whatever the **** they’re cooking.

ISI is not only good at making world chuttiya but Pakistani awam as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom