What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

Dear Brother , These were the terrorists who were imprisoned in the anti-terrorist cell. One of them killed a guard , took keys and freed all of their militants. And then the whole staff of the cell was taken hostage.

How does that even happen?

And how did they murder the guard?

Gernails are milking the TTP for what it’s worth. Attacks by them flare up at convenient times and time pass clean up operations with grand names are conducted conveniently after some build up.

PA comes out the looking the blue eyed blonde hair champion

And the cycle repeats…

The question is why haven’t the TTP been dismantled? Why haven’t they been stopped from crossing the border if their goal is to contain them in Afghanistan?

Do any of you believe they can’t do it? :lol:

Of course people are going to blame Army leadership because they are sitting silent.

If there wasn’t a dictatorship in Pakistan, journalists would be pressing these gernails regarding the resurgence of TTP instead of hopping on their nuts and talking shit about PTI.

These gernails aren’t stupid.. they’re playing fucking games and expect Awan to eat yo whatever the **** they’re cooking.

ISI is not only good at making world chuttiya but Pakistani awam as well.

Facts bro 💯

I hear just one TTP person overcame one CTD person, then he released other TTP members. if true, then that person was the accomplice. However, the motivation could be monetary, some clan affiliation or his family was under threat.
Or, Stockhome Syndrome (reverse) that CTD personnels got too comfy with TTP members.

Physically how do CTD compare with the rest of the Pak awaam?

Do they lift weights, go to the gym, and train?

TTP just hides in caves I doubt they are lifitng weights, but how does one TTP guy overpower a CTD person?

The question is why haven’t the TTP been dismantled? Why haven’t they been stopped from crossing the border if their goal is to contain them in Afghanistan?
Because they can't.

TTP has a certain level of local support and local recruitment pool. And the Afghan border is too porous, they cross as normal civillians, and any stringent checks or excessive periods of shut down has public backlash. Thousands of people cross per day.

Why don't you guys take a narrative and stick with it whether you want political involvement from the military or not.

For 10 years the KPK government is blackmailing the federal government on WoT.

I try not to engage with you because you make me lower my IQ but if army and ISI was doing it’s job and not stripping old folks and making their videos we wouldn’t even be talking about these incidents.

I try not to engage with you because you make me lower my IQ but if army and ISI was doing it’s job and not stripping old folks and making their videos we wouldn’t even be talking about these incidents.

The army cannot be downgraded to police a restive province. It is counter productive specially given the 5th gen warfare it goes through when deranged populist keep peddling terrorist propaganda of bombing your own people.

Not one of you can explain why this province failed where others have succeeded in quelling hardcore terrorism.

Gernails are milking the TTP for what it’s worth. Attacks by them flare up at convenient times and time pass clean up operations with grand names are conducted conveniently after some build up.

PA comes out the looking the blue eyed blonde hair champion

And the cycle repeats…

Do any of you believe they can’t do it? :lol:

Of course people are going to blame Army leadership because they are sitting silent.

If there wasn’t a dictatorship in Pakistan, journalists would be pressing these gernails regarding the resurgence of TTP instead of hopping on their nuts and talking shit about PTI.

These gernails aren’t stupid.. they’re playing fucking games and expect awam to eat up whatever the **** they’re cooking.

ISI is not only good at making world chuttiya but Pakistani awam as well.
more plausible... that the US needs bases, and its entry can bring some aid. That is why the establishment is bold enough to counter IK at any cost to the economy.

When SpecOps of other countries carry out operations they do not have as many casualties as ours do.. why ?..
SAS/USNS etc..
AT tactics and strategies need to be revised and lot of introspection done.. loss if 1 SSG is too much..
Twat generals should spend allocated money on equipment and training and not DHA and wedding halls…
People giving negative rating just because they can??!!
It is like an angry child breaking other childs toys .
Point about DHAs, shadi ghars, petrol pumps, and commercial stakes are valid, these have have no room for any military.
That's why we got APS.
This is the reason terrorism is surging again.

Physically how do CTD compare with the rest of the Pak awaam?

Do they lift weights, go to the gym, and train?

TTP just hides in caves I doubt they are lifitng weights, but how does one TTP guy overpower a CTD person?
The number of variables for this situation and its consequent outcome are billions if not infinite. TTP was imprisoned there for years. All they needed was just one opportunity.

The army cannot be downgraded to police a restive province. It is counter productive specially given the 5th gen warfare it goes through when deranged populist keep peddling terrorist propaganda of bombing your own people.

Not one of you can explain why this province failed where others have succeeded in quelling hardcore terrorism.

It is ARMY’s job to protect borders and stop terrorists from crossing .
It is ISI job to stop terrorist activities …..

No terrorism in Balochistan ?? That’s a news to me .

Punjab and Sindh is safe because of the sacrifices of our forces and people of KP.

But again look who I am trying to argue ….

KPK borders Afghanistan, they face the brunt of this terror coming from there and it's the
same situation with Balouchistan. Punjab and Sindh are far away that is why they face less
attacks.

To face the menace of Taliban the Army needs to lead the fight nopt Police. If the Police force
could fight the Taliban then US/NATO would of just sent Police officers to Afghanistan instead
of their military might along with Air Force.

The Army and ISI need to learn from Turks on how to smash terror groups like PKK, but they
are more interested in checking out Azam Swati's @rse crack.

It is ARMY’s job to protect borders and stop terrorists from crossing .
It is ISI job to stop terrorist activities …..

No terrorism in Balochistan ?? That’s a news to me .

Punjab and Sindh is safe because of the sacrifices of our forces and people of KP.

But again look who I am trying to argue ….

If it was upto these people they will blame Abbotabbad attack on KPK Police
while Kayani/ Zardari were w@nking over dirty harry's **** movies.

Who do they blame for the missile strike in Mian Channu?

@PanzerKiel and @Signalian If It was up to me I will keep the CTD personnel (if any one them survived) for debriefing to to rule out every possibility that one or more of the CTD personnel overpowered/ killed their colleague(S) and freed up the terrorists without the knowledge of their CTD colleagues.
Maybe that would help.

CTD is a SF of Police along with Elite Force and SSU. Other comparable SFs in the country are SF platoons of Rangers and FC. The Rangers styled formations is LCB and then comes the top tier SSG/SSW/SSG(N). In between all these, lie the operatives of intel agencies somewhere, who also had training along the lines of SF.

My concern comes to the fact through result of this Ops:

1. Incidents if handled tactically (at tactical level) by the forces (PA/FC/Police CTD), can be sorted out in an immaculate manner and can be sorted at initial level, which CTD should have done in the first instance instead of getting over powered. However, it got escalated to higher level, decision was then made by command to send SSG ( a force which trained CTD ), clear the compound and so ended the siege.

2. At strategic level, many players (inside own Govt and external Govt) become involved and usually leads no where/stalls or has unfavorable outcome for Pakistan. The higher the issues goes towards higher levels of Govt, it becomes a hodgepodge. Again two major factors took place:
a. Talks with Afghan Taliban
b. Decision to send in SSG

"a" couldn't bear conducive results, "b" was the eventual option.

Which SF has ever done a hostage situation with 30+ armed individuals in very tight quarters?
Food for thought.

Consider similar Ops in Afghanistan. It might start from SSG getting dropped in and then extracted, losing 1-2 shaheed in every battle till the tally reaches 50+ shaheeds of SSG after about 25-30 successful Ops. Will this even create a dent ? It might stop attacks inside Pakistan momentarily but what if SSG is required inside also and in Afghanistan, so SSW and SSG(N) become available. Now you have 3 premier SFs of Pakistan dogged down by Ops. The media keeps screaming causalities of Pak SSG while the war has just begun.

Next, Its considered that UCAVs and PAF have to start bombing Afghanistan hideouts since SSG cannot be sent everywhere while ISI's budget is increased 100 fold and 65% of its Dets are concentrated towards Afghanistan now, not India. By this time LCB is being considered to sent into Afghanistan, while PAF has increased sorties from 4 per day to 12 per day in support of more Pak forces entering Afghanistan. More PAF and PN ISR assets are deployed to support drone Ops and forces on ground.

Now Pakistan Military has committed assets of Army, PAF and PN inside Afghanistan, which only increase in time. The bleeding of Pakistan by 100 cuts is occurring just like India wanted.

On the other hand, recruitment in Taliban and TTP has increased. Sooner or later, situations start erupting where Pakistan Govt and Taliban Govt cannot agree on certain points repeatedly, so now Taliban ensures that the whole western border ignites on Pakistan and all the other factions which are anti-Pakistan (IS/AQ) are now in cooperation with Taliban to attack border posts.

Then other countries start coming in to quell the situation, such as the gesture shown by USA, and that starts a new ball game. India finds opportunity to get close to Taliban citing Pakistan as common enemy and decides to help in whatever means to keep Pakistan's western border ignited for coming years. Things will keep shifting as circumstances change, but Pakistan now cannot pull out of Afghanistan and by that time Pakistan has lost 500+ soldiers and dozens of aircrafts/drones .

Tactically Pakistan Military has been conducting successful ops through its forces but strategically and on a larger scale, the gains are not worthwhile. The nation of Pakistan does not have stomach for stretching this war for decades and decades especially as war spills openly into Afghanistan while Pakistan sends troops and jets into Afghanistan on daily basis.

Khawaja Asif made a statement that the oerpation has ended. all terrorists are killed while about 10 or more commands are injured and 2 SSG commandos also died.

20134216d99c4cc.png

why risk elite commandos for a few cavemen ?

If it was upto these people they will blame Abbotabbad attack on KPK Police
while Kayani/ Zardari were w@nking over dirty harry's **** movies.

Who do they blame for the missile strike in Mian Channu?
you got me there. I would've loved to say that the blame lied with that useless sack of cattle manure Buzdar but that will be unfair.

blaming KPK govt for failing to track terrorists was justified because it shared some blame as the KPK govt received major share of the funding to combat war on terror.it didn't need high tech Area 51 grade gadget and budget to track the terrorists in the areas under its administration a simple low key Humint was all it needed to pass the leads to main agencies.
CIA after all used the most mundane and low tech method of fake polio vaccination to discover OBL.

starting with what I got? I don't have money or technology or training to fight terrorists or track terrorists or stop people getting radicalized or stop hate literature or stop terrorists from collecting ransom money from businesses is an excuse of a loser who should be slapped all night and shot at Dawn.

May Allah save the Pakistani awam and the young soldiers and officers from the crooked games of these crooked folks.

RIP to the brave soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom