What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

The biggest and most powerful mafia is the army and until the army is reformed, 80/90% of Pakistanis and their leader Imran Khan will be under the boots of the mafia families that can lie, cheat, steal, murder and rape with impunity and without consequence. The cancer of corruption is so deep that even good people are compromised, imagine a good judge being shown a video of his daughter in a compromising position, how could he stand up for justice? The scourge of invasion of privacy & '****' cells of the ISI have worked hard to install such cancer throughout the polity of the country, how the Indians are laughing at us and we are fucking idiots voting for and trusting these mafia bastards. Though 90% of us want change, we will get nothing until we stand up and fight for our rights against these mafia god-fathers and now these terror cells in the country - all of a sudden, perhaps we need to be looking at GHQ and asking honest questions.
Oh shut up.

When SpecOps of other countries carry out operations they do not have as many casualties as ours do.. why ?..
SAS/USNS etc..
AT tactics and strategies need to be revised and lot of introspection done.. loss if 1 SSG is too much..
Twat generals should spend allocated money on equipment and training and not DHA and wedding halls…
Which SF has ever done a hostage situation with 30+ armed individuals in very tight quarters?

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

I wish every time one of our soldiers died we demoted the sector commander along with intelligence agencies. Assembly line of soldiers willing to die , I pray they make a stand for the country because generals won’t. This needs to end, our soldiers life matter , yes they signed up for this job but their sacrifice should matter. 20 years of war on terror wasted because of one traitor.

2 elite soldiers martyred.

There is something extremely wrong here as Pakistan is suffering too many casualties. 1 soldier dying in 1 rare event is already too much, but we're constantly seeing members of elite units along with well trained professional soldiers being martyred.

Why were there casualties? Did the army give them proper body armor and helmet?

The fact that 2 SSG lost their lives should be a scandal in and of itself.

Last edited:
When SpecOps of other countries carry out operations they do not have as many casualties as ours do.. why ?..
SAS/USNS etc..
AT tactics and strategies need to be revised and lot of introspection done.. loss if 1 SSG is too much..
Twat generals should spend allocated money on equipment and training and not DHA and wedding halls…
You need to get your head out of Hollywood movies and look at actual operational records of any western SOF, they have had their fair share of casualties especially in the GWOT.
SSG is on par if not better than any of those.

The

The last thing I need is someone telling me about those blacky laughing at us. We have seen them up and close and we have seen them shitting their pants when up against us on the LOC. That's what we do to them and been doing since 80s the reason they fear the SSG and do 1 hour shown on SSG on Indian today. Don't force me to post more unauthorised stuff here .
Thank you for your service, Sticks in my throat how the lalas bext door are laughing their heads off to see PK almost bankrupt, totally and utterly dejected, divided, with rising tensions, ditched China, embraced USA which wants PK subservient to those shitty film makers next door, that your service and sacrifices of hundreds of our young men, spent millions fencing the borders, helped the Afghans etc all in vain and we are now just another banana republic where we kidnap our senators and torture them sending private moments to his daughter, where we threaten and blackmail judges, where we jail the poor and vote for the rich corrupt, where we laud music videos of the armed forces while they were carving our land into their own pockets, where almost a million young educated people abandoned the country because there is no hope. No matter how shitty the Indians may be at least they are not in the shit our army put us in.

Attachments

• why army protecting him 2.png
    why army protecting him 2.png
    1,001 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom