What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

Dont you know PTI cant be criticized here on PDF like that ??? :pissed:Say anything about any other leader and you will get thanks in return , talk bad about IK , and get negative ratings !!
Now face the music!!! @Leader @Jazzbot

I got 15 so far all for calling Imran khan phatto khan which is a fact ! but PTI's emotionally imbalanced kids got mad

RIP.Unfortunately these type of Remote control bombs are very difficult to stop.Even USA with all its tech was exposed in afghanistan.One needs to go to the source.That means supply line and finacial support bas eof TTP.Because its impossible to kill every TTP terrorist because u can't identify them in the first place and collateral damage will only create more.Suuply line should be main target.

No leaders from Punjab ever stood up to these b@strds be it IK or NS and family ... infact NS and family are on record apologizing to TTP in musharaf era yes their was terrorism but none after that !!
Shame on you for blaming Punjab. You forgot sacrifices of governor Punjab salman taseer, shabaz bhatti, Lt general and thousand others. Stop pointing your finger on Punjab, while your Karachi is out of hand due to blood thirsty party MQM, daily bhatta, bori band lash ,target killing, and dozen fatalities every day. MQM is shameless party, even they supported government stance in APC just in search of few ministry seats. Stop creating hate based on language, i.e punjabis blah blah. No wonder you are supporter of MQM.... Even musharaf never said himself mohajir but you are dying to listen single word from him. Haha

PTI haters should stop showing their frustration and don't politicise the thread. IK has his point of view but I don't see how is that relevant here ? We have been fighting taliturds for a while and peace dialog is one of the solutions on table.
If IK changes his stance will this stop TTP? What did we achieve in the last 9 years?
Stop bashing IK for the sake of it and look at real issue rather than pining all the blame on one to satisfy your political hate.

Rest in peace brave javans

Shame on you for blaming Punjab. You forgot sacrifices of governor Punjab salman taseer, shabaz bhatti, Lt general and thousand others. Stop pointing your finger on Punjab, while your Karachi is out of hand due to blood thirsty party MQM, daily bhatta, bori band lash ,target killing, and dozen fatalities every day. MQM is shameless party, even they supported government stance in APC just in search of few ministry seats. Stop creating hate based on language, i.e punjabis blah blah. No wonder you are supporter if MQM.... Even musharaf never said himself mohajir but you are dying to listen single word from him. Haha

Who is blaming Punjab .. whats so hard to comprehend , here is it again ! i am merely pointing out no Political leaders from Punjab have ever dared standing up against TTP .. If you disagree bring facts rather than coming up with a paragraph full of non relevant bakwas which has nothing do with topic.

WTF man! Bomb Blasts, Gang Rapes, Bomb Blasts, Gang Rapes. Our nations can do better than this. RIP to the dead and wishing speedy recovery for the injured.

this happened in Pakistan not in india ... i think u misunderstood... banu is in Pakistan my friend :sick:

Who is blaming Punjab .. whats so hard to comprehend , here is it again ! i am merely pointing out no Political leaders from Punjab have ever dared standing up against TTP .. If you disagree bring facts rather than coming up with a paragraph full of non relevant bakwas which has nothing do with topic.
Ok then keep this rant for your MQM party that supported government stance in APC for few ministries. Wanna to look signatures after APC...? You will pee in your pants. Trust me

we have to use chemical weapons against them... or some limited biological weapons ... :yahoo:

Have a tiff with Punabis dont you? Sardial Insan :D

all the political workers should be pour in to fight against TTP ... gays vs TTP ... democracy lead us in this situation die MadaFaker die :hang3:

wats terrible with these bomb blasts is that those who survived with grieve injuries with legs or limbs lost start becoming a burden to the family... just imagine someone who is a bread-earnenr for his family suddenly becomes a burden to yhe same family ....

R.I.P to the dead and may the injured get well soon....

Back
Top Bottom