What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1525142_799947626698414_1713596678_n.jpg

Bannu Cantt: Remote control blast martyrs 8 security men, injures 15
Posted: January 19, 2014 - 95 PKT | Comment
banublast-kohat-_1-19-2014_134677_l.jpg

0 1

0 0 1
BANNU: At least 8 security men were martyred and 15 injured when a convoy of security force was attacked with a remote control blast in the cantonment area on Sunday morning here, Geo News reported.

Sources said that the security forces convoys move up and down Miranshah in North Waziristan from here every Sunday after clamping curfew in the areas and a convoy as usual proceeding to North Waziristan was attacked by a remote control bomb near Aamandi Chowk, Razmak Gate on Bannu-Miranshsh Road here, which resulted in the death of 8 security men and wounded 15.

Security forces have cordoned off the area, while rescue and relief operation continued.

RIP....
These things have started again......

ohhhh man enough break up this country and make it small states cut of this tribal cancer from country how much more blood can we pay for to these stone age animals ? give fata to Afghanistan its belong to them they are same blood thirsty monsters .

ohhhh man enough break up this country and make it small states cut of this tribal cancer from country how much more blood can we pay for to these stone age animals ? give fata to Afghanistan its belong to them they are same blood thirsty monsters .
I have heard that FATA is important for Pakistan from strategic point of view......

I have heard that FATA is important for Pakistan from strategic point of view......
and pakistan is sinking now . i am sure best selution is devide pakistan to 12 states and let them handle small states can manage better . i need 3-4 countries between fata and multan .

Better still, stop treating some terrorists as strategic assets and kill them all.. PA is strong enough to do that in a few weeks. The problem is that it gets restricted because it does not want to attack terrorist organizations like Haqquanis, Afghan Taliban, LeT, JeM etc and hence gets lost in trying to segregate the two..

and pakistan is sinking now . i am sure best selution is devide pakistan to 12 states and let them handle small states can manage better . i need 3-4 countries between fata and multan .
Pakistan can earn dollars by letting landlocked Asian nations use Gwadar port,dont you want that?

Three days ago on 16th Jan, at least ten people were killed and more than 60 injured when a bomb exploded at a religious center in Peshawar. And now this! WTF is going on? :undecided:

GEO NEWS is reporting that death toll is 16 & 25 soldiers are injured.

Breaking News: TTP group has accepted responsibility adding it was to avenge the attack on Tableeghi Markaz in Peshawar by Pakistan Army & ISI.

Back
Top Bottom