What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

The heck? Thats the most retarded thing I have heard in quite some time!

They were quick to condemn the blast at Tableeghi Markaz which is frequented by Tableeghi Jamat members. And they did, in the condemnation message, claim that they will be quick to retaliate against the PA for this.

They = TTP.

Ok then keep this rant for your MQM party that supported government stance in APC for few ministries. Wanna to look signatures after APC...? You will pee in your pants. Trust me

wahi usual non stop off topic bakwas except answering the question ... this mean you dont have an answer and trying to divert the topic .. write a thousand more posts bashing MQM who cares , explains a lot about confused mind set

No more dialogue, time to HIT HARD, we need to understand that these scums just understand the lingo of bullet and we need to talk to them with the same....

Pakistan army gunships are shelling mir ali in NWA.
3 civilians have been killed.

Not confirmed news.
Actually, this is reality that Taliban hides behind their children and wives.

All guerilla warfare and most irregular warfare is like that, the combatants on one side will live among and operate from civilian areas. The distinction between combatant and civilian will be hazy. This is not unique to TTP.

That is the point that some pakistani posters here miss, when they shower praises on the afghan taliban and boast about them "defeating" superpower USA. The fact is that the US would not bomb the crap out of all the mountainous and insurgency ridden areas, because the talib fighters live among non combatants. A B-52 or two of them can probably flatten then entire country in a day, if it is really a question of USA "winning'. Jus because they don't do that, supposedly the talibs there "win".

It is the same in Pakistan. Other than flattening half your landmass, there is really no way to wage a war from the air. Security forces will have to do target operations on the ground. As for them "hiding behind" their wives and kids, welcome to irregular/guerilla war. Nothing new in that.

(I am not condoning their activity, but simply pointing out the fact that that is how all guerillas function.)

this happened in Pakistan not in india ... i think u misunderstood... banu is in Pakistan my friend :sick:

I am referring to the cycle of unending violence happening with such regularity in our countries. If it's bomb blasts every few days followed by the occasional gangrape in Pakistan, it's the other way round in India. Neither is a happy occurrence.

For how long these PTI and PMLN idiots keep insisting on dialogue, heard this moron home minister saying yesterday "Taliban baat kerney ko tayar nehe to hum kis se baat kerain", abbey bhen**** sari umar un se dialogue kerney ka wait kertey reho gye, take off your bangles and go after them now

Is it true that they were travelling in rented civilian vehicles? Am surprised Pakistan hasn't provided mine protected vehicles to its soldiers. :undecided:

The Generals pocket most of the US Aid while they send the poor soldiers with shit equipment to fight TTP who are well armed.

same old BS RIP to dead KIP dead GOD bless them bla bla ususal day and wait for next attack state is 100% failed and still we are sitting and looking at dead body of pakistan . 60000+ gone you damn do or die now .

The politicians keep creating confusion. why not just surrender to Taliban right? No one in Pakistan seems to be serious in fighting terrorism. TTP scums kills and then says we want to talk? They are showing they are stronger then beghairat generals and politicians sitting in their palaces.
Yes today Nawaz and Imran's chamchay will be on TV condemning the attack and grinning like shameless she males. Taliban will attack again the same chamchay will be back on TV with designer suits and shining faces and condemning another attack.

Last edited:
The Generals pocket most of the US Aid while they send the poor soldiers with shit equipment to fight TTP who are well armed.

Yeah heads should definitely roll. I bet all the higher officials travel in expensive german cars, but money for MPV they don't have it!

Misplaced priorities.

Yeah heads should definitely roll. I bet all the higher officials travel in expensive german cars, but money for MPV they don't have it!

Misplaced priorities.

The COAS is a shining example. I heard hes more of a business man then a Soldier.

and pakistan is sinking now . i am sure best selution is devide pakistan to 12 states and let them handle small states can manage better . i need 3-4 countries between fata and multan .

There is only one problem, the land and people will stay the same. Just names will change.

Back
Top Bottom