What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

Sir this not BS logic this is truth which you if accept early better for you because entering of Army in Tribal areas on USA orders and killing our own people was the one which started the problem and 3 years of operations from 2003 too 2006 led to creation of TTP so the thing which started the problem in first place would never solve it Sir

a full fledged army operation was never conducted in waziristan thats why these cave baboons were having so much fun and the time of their lives .. only this time IF ever i hope its possible that PA takes ANA and NATO on board all conduct joint operations and help these extremists to get rid of their miseries

Your women will not go be-pardah , you don't have to support TTP
I don't what do you mean by that but our Army operations started the problem and as long as they are in Tribal areas their could be no peace

Hey zarvan when are you blowing yourself n taking a bunch of people with ya? your male virgins are waiting on "al jahanama" gate no 2.. :lol:

Looks like they will have to do with each other in hell, taliban already make sure that they also practice this before blowing up. :lol:

May Allah rest our sons in peace. Sons of the fatherland you have done us proud and we will NEVER forget you.

Now why on god's green earth was a civilian allowed anywhere near a military convey? You can never be sure of who the hidden serpent is, why take the risk. Secondly again we see the paramilitary units taking disproportionate losses, in this case the FC. I don't know about anyone else but they woefully under-equipped to deal with the threat they have been tasked to take on. It's high time the powers that be put their fingers into motion and spend on the FC.

My greatest love and respect for you brothers, it is indeed a sad and dark day.

TTP SWA spokesman Azam Tariq vows to avenge todays shelling of Mir Ali,says Pakistan Army is the enemy.

a full fledged army operation was never conducted in waziristan thats why these cave baboons were having so much fun and the time of their lives .. only this time IF ever i hope its possible that PA takes ANA and NATO on board all conduct joint operations and help these extremists to get rid of their miseries
O really your Army has used F-16 and other fighter Jets and Artillery and Attack helicopters and other things what they were being used for to play some jolly bolly or what cut the crap you have done your level best failed every time and know you can't stay their for ever so you better talk to them now or they kick you more and you talk to them later you will talk to them eventually and accept many of their demands too

I don't what do you mean by that but our Army operations started the problem and as long as they are in Tribal areas their could be no peace

The Army has long term plans for FATA , it's a security hole that needs to be plugged , the army is there to stay

Innalilahey wainnnailehey rajeoon.. May Allah bless them and give patience to their loved ones amen...

Last edited:
O really your Army has used F-16 and other fighter Jets and Artillery and Attack helicopters and other things what they were being used for to play some jolly bolly or what cut the crap you have done your level best failed every time and know you can't stay their for ever so you better talk to them now or they kick you more and you talk to them later you will talk to them eventually and accept many of their demands too

There is no mood in the army to accept their demands , either the militants will have to lay down their arms and accept the new reality that FATA is not going to be a law less region attached to Pakistan , those who don't accept this will be killed

this time i hope it will be on ground .. these cave jihadi monkeys hide behind women and children and use them as shields .. any collatral damage and political parties pressurize our Army to stop .. the only thing these monkeys are capable of doing is kicking civilian targets or gorilla tactics like hit and run and hide behing women and children .. that was all with the PA's help no longer this will be the case .. their destination is with their virgins and Pakistanis will soon send them all their.

There is no mood in the army to accept their demands , either they will have to lay down their arms , accept the new reality that FATA is not going to be a less region attached to Pakistan , those who don't accept this will be killed
sir they have not accepted bullying of super powers they think they gonna accept your shit go ahead you will fail and will get buried their go ahead and continue to make this blunder soon your partners USA and Nato would run away and you will be left alone to face them and they failed with budget off 600 Billion dollars you have only 7 billion dollars so have a nice day and nice future full of hell

May Allah rest our sons in peace. Sons of the fatherland you have done us proud and we will NEVER forget you.

Now why on god's green earth was a civilian allowed anywhere near a military convey? You can never be sure of who the hidden serpent is, why take the risk. Secondly again we see the paramilitary units taking disproportionate losses, in this case the FC. I don't know about anyone else but they woefully under-equipped to deal with the threat they have been tasked to take on. It's high time the powers that be put their fingers into motion and spend on the FC.

My greatest love and respect for you brothers, it is indeed a sad and dark day.

Because the civilian was 'innocent civilian'

sir they have not accepted bullying of super powers they think they gonna accept your shit go ahead you will fail and will get buried their go ahead and continue to make this blunder soon your partners USA and Nato would run away and you will be left alone to face them and they failed with budget off 600 Billion dollars you have only 7 billion dollars so have a nice day and nice future full of hell

They were spared bombings by US B-52s simply because they come under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella , it's not about what these turds accept or not

Too many emotional Kids on the forum hate to admit it but its true.

The Enemy is Strong and its mind set. PA cant be making silly mistakes like renting cars out when you're facing one of the strongest enemies.

Respect your enemy no matter what. The Sooner PA learns the better.

They were spared bombings by US B-52s simply because they come under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella , it's not about what these turds accept or not
Sir USA is for past 14 years trying to defeat them and failed so you don't stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom