What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

I don't what do you mean by that but our Army operations started the problem and as long as they are in Tribal areas their could be no peace
Till the Taliban scum are not ''erased'' from the world , there can be no peace..

Keep talking shit you show your background

Sure.. my father doesnt justify terrorist pigs nor does my family justify beheading or terrorism or even a lanati like yazid...

You are right up their in the ranks of shitbags..180 million people hate... scumbag... ur a lanati who justifies terrorism n speaks for bastards tht killed 50,000 PAKISTANIS..

Last edited:
Than get ready to fight for next 10000 years because they are going no where
The day we start butchering them like the vermins they realy are , the day Every pakistani regects their Ideology, when there are no Talib sympathizers left, These scums will perish

Than get ready to fight for next 10000 years because they are going no where

Leave these kids alone, they do not understand the complexity of this situation and what it can do to Pakistan.

PA have made mistakes and they are paying along with the rest of Pakistan, however some mistakes are unforgivable for that you dont have to go down to deep into Pakistan history to find out.

They were spared bombings by US B-52s simply because they come under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella , it's not about what these turds accept or not

Pakistan has no means to nuke the USA. Don't overestimate the use of your nukes.

The only mistake we have allowed these swines to have their cake and it too since independence

The day we start butchering them like the vermins they realy are , the day Every pakistani regects their Ideology, when there are no Talib sympathizers left, These scums will perish

What do you mean the day? It started long ago are you sleeping? its vice versa. But we have not achieved much...!

If the solution is B0mbing the entire Fata do it? but is that the solution...!

Agree with the last part... Its a long war against a certain mind set and should be fought by clever and brave dudes not ignorant and cowards.

They are not hiding its mostly you guys who hide the mass murder off civilians in Bangladesh is also still in people minds how much you blame it on Indians if half was done by them half was your great forces and now doing same here

yeah right these cave monkeys are globally known for killing civilians .. thats all they are good at , only military tactic they are good at was hit and run to their favorite hiding spot like a little sissy and hide behind women and children ! but if and i really hope our army steps into their sanctuary they will have no choice but to go join the male virgins in heaven or in somalia and that is if they survive the sharks in the arabian sea .. as i am not even of the opinion of hiring a ship will rather drop them all at the same spot where bin ladeen became the fish food.

Pakistan has no means to nuke the USA. Don't overestimate the use of your nukes.

We have means to hit the enemy within a 3000 km radius , US forces in Afghanistan or India would be within this radius

We have means to hit the enemy within a 3000 km radius , US forces in Afghanistan or India would be within this radius

There are no US forces in India. India doesn't lease its land to foreign troops and airbases, like Pak does.

And your point was that they didn't simply use b-52s all over afghanistan because afgh "came under Pak's nuclear umbrella". Yea right, as if Pakistan would risk annihilation by nuking a few American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom