What's new

Banned at home, Murree Brewery seizes Hollywood moment

I wanted this bold part. Thanks for your answer.

Sorry to @Safriz, if I offended you in any way. I was just curious. My apologies.

Thanks for the reply.

yes and you left the unbolded part unanswered :azn:

Please note that the pig is a mammal and thus does have a neck.

there is obviously a neck but its very short, not good enough for slaughtering methods, have you seen how pigs get slaughtered, its an unusual method for slaughtering a pig

Pork is haram because in the desert landsof Arabia, pigs didn't give any value, rather damage to the enviroment to the Arabian people, whereas camels, horses, cows, etc did.

donkeys, horses also exists in arab world idiot, so is donkey and horse halal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Muree beer just the other day, that too at a Hotel in Bangladesh! :cheesy:

Its nothing to write home about, infact it was one of the shittiest beer I have ever tried. Only selling point is, Beer made in an Islamic country.

there is one another reason why pig is haram its because pigs dont have neck, the islamic zabiha method requires sliting throat to an extent, just to cut the main artery, but in case of pigs the throat is absent

there is obviously a neck but its very short, not good enough for slaughtering methods, have you seen how pigs get slaughtered, its an unusual method for slaughtering a pig

Please make up your mind!

My statement is correct:

Please note that the pig is a mammal and thus does have a neck with 7 cervical vertebrae.

Please make up your mind!

My statement is correct:

why do you ask me to make up my mind, i said have you seen how pigs are slaughtered?? if yes then how do you even bother to reply me in such a way

obviously pigs have neck, its an obvious thing, but its not prominent, if you can highlight pigs neck in some picture then i will think about your statement

I tried Muree beer just the other day, that too at a Hotel in Bangladesh! :cheesy:

Its nothing to write home about, infact it was one of the shittiest beer I have ever tried. Only selling point is, Beer made in an Islamic country.

Murree Beer is only legally available in Pakistan, you idiot, and cheat.

Can someone tell me why Beef is Halal and Pork is haram ?

People on other thread are supporting meat is meant to be eaten by humans. So why this discrimination ?

Because we are racist.....:what: :D

The correct answer is that pork is haram in Islam as a matter of faith, and thus by definition cannot be judged by logic or science.

VCheng, if you find such thing as illogical then why you abstain from eating pork? if islamic faith is illogical then there is no reason for following such a faith

i mean does it make sense, to things you consider illogical and still following

you my man have a hidden agenda, you just cant keep escaping criticism by declaring yourself muslim in such a way

you can openly declare your agenda and we all can consider you that way and its much better than remaining hiding under the curtain of anonymity while you conveniently attack our beliefs

i mean if i wasnt comfortable with islam the day i had been following my own beliefs instead of illogical beliefs

Because we are racist.....:what: :D
:rofl:....Nice one buddy. I got the answer. Finally someone took the my question as genuine one rather than as an attempt to mock a religion.

BTW your answer is quite interesting too.

VCheng, if you find such thing as illogical then why you abstain from eating pork? if islamic faith is illogical then there is no reason for following such a faith

i mean does it make sense, to things you consider illogical and still following

you my man have a hidden agenda, you just cant keep escaping criticism by declaring yourself muslim in such a way

Where did I say that Islam is illogical?

I merely pointed out that rules of logic and science simply do not apply to matters of faith.

Where did I say that Islam is illogical?

I merely pointed out that rules of logic and science simply do not apply to matters of faith.

logic applies to everything including faith, there is no reason to follow a blind faith without logic, its like the chinese ancestors believed in moon god or dragons, its simply illogical for chinese to follow such faith in modern times, they cant follow the fairy tales, so most of chinese are already atheists

Get out of your well son, see the world:lol:

You tried to degrade Pakistan, while getting caught with your hands down your pants :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atleast research before you try to smart talk, kid!!

@KRAIT, you still didnt answered my unbolded part of the comment :azn:

i just keep waiting

you also said that there were videos about beef, i have failed to find them, i need your precious guidance here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom