What's new

Banned at home, Murree Brewery seizes Hollywood moment

a non-alcoholic beer, what is that. :cheesy:

Here you go Sir:

What Are the Top 5 Best Non-alcoholic Beers?
by MATT O'BRIEN on OCTOBER 2, 2009

Sometimes a non-alcoholic beer hits the spot, especially if it is during work hours. So which non-alcoholic beers are the best ones to reach for when you feel like having a beer without the alcohol?

St. Pauli NA – a good crisp taste, not sweet like the majority of non-alcoholic beers and a bit of the skunky taste that is good and hard to find in a non-alcoholic beer.

Clausthaler – Crisp, clean and a little bitter. A tad sweeter that St. Pauli NA and therefore why it is #2.

Kaliber – A product made by Guinness has to make the top 3; good flavor, smooth and has the familiar Guinness flavor.

O’Douls Amber – being a Budweiser fan, this is a good tasting non-alcoholic beer with a few more calories than the others and worth it for the taste.

O’Douls – still Budweiser and still good. A bit lighter, very drinkable and no sweet aftertaste like the others not on the top 5 list.

Others that were tried but failed, Beck Haake, Sharps, Buckler (Heineken), Pabst NA, Old Milwaukee NA and I think this list is long enough. Stick with the top 5 best non-alcoholic beers listed above and you will agree with me that they are the best.

Can someone tell me why Beef is Halal and Pork is haram ?

People on other thread are supporting meat is meant to be eaten by humans. So why this discrimination ?

People on other thread are supporting meat is meant to be eaten by humans. So why this discrimination ?

why pork is haram,see this video

Last edited by a moderator:

Pork is harm because pig feeds on dirt and lives in dirty mud while other animals don't like cow goat and sheep

Pork is harm because pig feeds on dirt and lives in dirty mud while other animals don't like cow goat and sheep
Are you sure of that ?

I think the breeding of Pigs and Cows are similar. Pigs that are being bred in US don;t eat dirt or sh!t. Cows also likes to role on muddy water and dirt in summers to bring down the body temperature.

If someone breed a Pig, never let it in mud and feed it with vegetables etc., not dirt, will you eat it then ?

After all meat is meant to be eaten by Humans as its in nature, you yourself said it in other thread. :azn:

Where in Quran does it say that it is Haram? Show me 1 Ayah with Haram and Khamas togather.

When was the last time you been to a mosque and prayed? let alone ever read Quran...and have the audacity of issue Fatwas...
I can only laugh at you..
second thing the thread is not about you or anybody issuing Fatwas...

Religious discussions have been banned here for long,but balloon losers wont stop trying to look cool on the back of saying weird thing about a topic they don't know about.

Kindly keep the thread on topic and that is "Murree Brewery seizes Hollywood moment"

Ahem...
Religious discussion is no gooda :P

It's not banned in Pakistan, sometime you dont even need ID card to buy it, you know how Pakistan is, if you needed ID card to buy it, why is Murree Brewery still experiencing rapid growth and more customers?

why pork is haram,see this video
Agreed but buddy Americans, Chinese eat it a lot. Did pork make them ill ? And same types of videos are also available on beef and other meat products. Fishes have carcinogens due to polluted water. it should be haram too. Shouldn't be ?

I am not challenging your beliefs, just asking to know more about the history behind it.

Hope, no one feels offended.

Agreed but buddy Americans, Chinese eat it a lot. Did pork make them ill ? And same types of videos are also available on beef and other meat products. Fishes have carcinogens due to polluted water. it should be haram too. Shouldn't be ?

I am not challenging your beliefs, just asking to know more about the history behind it.

for example?

any video response is welcome

polluted water is another thing, the fish meat itself is not harmful

its like saying if you grow vegetables in polluted environment for example harmful pest spray etc you still get healthy vegetables

you are behaving as a veggie, now i would expect an answer in such a way

there is one another reason why pig is haram its because pigs dont have neck, the islamic zabiha method requires sliting throat to an extent, just to cut the main artery, but in case of pigs the throat is absent

offended_trollcat1.jpg

@darkinsky leave it dude...Belief is a belief and need not proof...

Pork is haram because in the desert landsof Arabia, pigs didn't give any value, rather damage to the enviroment to the Arabian people, whereas camels, horses, cows, etc did.

for example?
any video response is welcome
polluted water is another thing, the fish meat itself is not harmful
its like saying if you grow vegetables in polluted environment for example harmful pest spray etc you still get healthy vegetables
you are behaving as a veggie, now i would expect an answer in such a way
there is one another reason why pig is haram its because pigs dont have neck, the islamic zabiha method requires sliting throat to an extent, just to cut the main artery, but in case of pigs the throat is absent
I wanted this bold part. Thanks for your answer.

Sorry to @Safriz, if I offended you in any way. I was just curious. My apologies.

Pork is haram because in the desert landsof Arabia, pigs didn't give any value, rather damage to the enviroment to the Arabian people, whereas camels, horses, cows, etc did.
Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom