What's new

Bangladesh's GDP per capita has crossed Pakistan's GDP per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it is not you to decide who , why and whose prayers will be accepted . moreover you proved my point in your reply , that you have a myopic view towards life and almighty . allah hafiz !

You're right, it isn't my decision but as a Muslim I am closer to Allah than you are and can tell you how worshipping him works.

My view of life and God are perfectly suitable for me thank you.

Pakistani cities are more spread out with small number or no highrise.While Bangladeshi cities have more highrise with relatively smaller areas.Different people will find different one more visually appealing.
That's a joke right?

What you are claiming on pakistani forum, why you got scared to accept it on world forum ?

But you still can't do nothing about it. Please come & try. Don't keep barking like the dogs you people are. You people are all talk.......blah......blah......blah.....blah....

Maybe you should research before talking this chacha chachu thing . There are still behind in dollar terms and way behind in PPP per capita . Meanwhile you should fix those 400 million poor people . My Friends have visited India not long ago and they said some parts were like 4rth/5th world rather than 3rd world .
yea yea yea , and you know , i love poverty and poor people , it is very important to live in and near poverty as it makes you strong and strong and independent and more close to mother nature , moreover poverty has direct correlation to spirituality , you might fi8nd millions of millions poor people in Bharat but i know they are happier than the richest of the world ( go ask them ) too rehne de bhai , tumse nahi hoga , bye for now

Pakistani cities are more spread out with small number or no highrise.While Bangladeshi cities have more highrise with relatively smaller areas.Different people will find different one more visually appealing.

Karachi has more highrise buildings than Dhaka .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Karachi

15 Buildings above 100 Metres in Karachi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Dhaka

Only 5 in Dhaka

Much better Roads/Infrastructure contribute to the relatively better looking cities on our side . I don't think there is any equal in BD for Islamabad (which is almost first world by any indicator ) or Lahore . Karachi/Dhaka comparison can be made but Karachi will come out on top in aesthetics .

Everything in BD is done in Dhaka which has led to other cities lagging behind . For example your third largest city Khulna has a population of 600-800K compared to Faisalabad which has 6-8 Million .

You're right, it isn't my decision but as a Muslim I am closer to Allah than you are and can tell you how worshipping him works.

My view of life and God are perfectly suitable for me thank you.
i guess i enlightened you , bye

Karachi has more highrise buildings than Dhaka .
Good joke.
For example your third largest city Khulna has a population of 600-800K compared to Faisalabad which has 6-8 Million .
Again bogus information without any reference.I will give you a good reference.
Khulna-1,013,000 (2016)
Faisalabad-3,677,000 (2016)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjEq4PB8OrUAhXENI8KHfJtAMUQFggpMAA&url=http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/urbanization/the_worlds_cities_in_2016_data_booklet.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGjGZmEJ_GHqIt9X2nkIMwGx131WA

If Pakistani economy is the benchmark for Bangladesh, then I am really sorry for them.

This is the 3rd thread that Bengali's have opened on '' Bangladesh surpasses Pakistan in GDP per capita '' and in all of them they have compared the 2017 values for BD to 2016 or 2015 from that of Pakistan . :rolleyes:
Still, we should have double their GDP per capita at least.

Bangladesh shouldn't even be comparable to us, yet they are.

Inshallah our country's long war on terror will end soon.

yea yea yea , and you know , i love poverty and poor people , it is very important to live in and near poverty as it makes you strong and strong and independent and more close to mother nature , moreover poverty has direct correlation to spirituality , you might fi8nd millions of millions poor people in Bharat but i know they are happier than the richest of the world ( go ask them ) too rehne de bhai , tumse nahi hoga , bye for now

Really???????........poor people in india???????........according to many indians on PDF, there are no poor in india and indiais a superpower a level above the americans. Some of them even say that india's space program is ahead of america's. Thought it was all true.......:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom