What's new

Bangladesh's GDP per capita has crossed Pakistan's GDP per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.thedailystar.net/busines...h-record-724pc-capital-income-usd1602-1405051

Meanwhile, per capita income rises to $1,602, which was $1,466 in the last fiscal year, Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) said today.

Most people say per capita income without knowing the real meaning. Pre budget GDP/Capita is always about the real GDP.
http://www.pkrevenue.com/finance/per-capita-income-increases-to-1629/

KARACHI: Per capita income in dollar terms has witnessed a growth of 6.4 percent in 2016/2017 as compared to 1.1 percent last year. The per capita income in dollar terms has increased to $1,629 in FY 2017 from $ 1,531 in FY 2016,

Notice the term per capita income in both websites . Even in the government's assesement you are behind .
[/QUOTE]

Go back to your Economy thread of Pakistan.
[/QUOTE]

Most people say per capita income without knowing the real meaning. Pre budget GDP/Capita is always about the real GDP.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I don't even know what you are trying to prove when both websites are saying otherwise . Even in the government figures which BD regularly fudges to get out of the LDC category its still behind .

$1629
$1609

Don't know where did you get the $1525 figure from .

Israel is very powerful yet they no longer berate the Germans for the holocaust nor do they criticize them for being more militarily powerful. The Germans and Israelis are 2 completely different sets of people who are completely different to one another with 2 separate destinies. The same holds true for bangladeshis and Pakistanis
You are comparing Germany with Pakistan? What else?

Nice way to cover up the butt hurt. Just saying.

Not at all. I couldn't care less if bangladesh surpasses America or Germany. bangladesh is not a threat to Pakistan nor have you ever done anything to us. TBH I don't even really hate bangladesh. The biggest threat and the nation I hate the most is india particularly the sikhs. Pakistan needs to be able to keep them at bay and have the efficient means to wipe them off the face of the planet if they attack us. That's all.

Well done bangladesh. Keep up the good work.

You are comparing Germany with Pakistan? What else?

And bengalis with Jews/Israelis :azn:

Because you'd want to put your government in the best part of your country.
Dhaka probably was the best part 40-50 years ago. It was made capital of E.Pakistan. And had more investment compared to other cities. And when BD became a country they didn't want to move the capital as govt buildings remained there. However CTG became more important as all the most of the foreign trades were done in Chittagong and we no longer had access to Karachi. Thus it kept improving. Sylhet is another story. When other rich people in BD invest their money in Dhaka, Sylhetis invest their money in Sylhet. A lot of rich and successful people are from Sylhet too. Thus it improved.

Dhaka is too unplanned. The parts developed earlier(mostly in the Pakistani period) has only 6-7% of roads. Although some new towns have been developed since the last two decades like Purbachal and Uttara Model Town in the outskirts of Dhaka which has 25-30% roads.

Inshallah, my wish will become reality.

Bangladesh still doesn't have a single big city other than Dhaka, so don't gloat about this whole GDP thing.
Chittagong is also big.A city of 6 million people is not a small one.Urbanization rate of Pakistan and BD is 39 and 34 percent respectively.Not much difference.We have more small and mid level city ranging from 1 lakh to 10 lakh people.

This will be brief inshallah. We have been riddled with war but soon we shall recover and surpass both Hindustan and Bangladesh.
inshallah inshallah bol ke development nahi hoti chacha , you need to also work for that with creative but destructive mind , even i sanatan dharmi hindu call that almighty allah few times a day , but to prosper and develop you need to spend your energies for constructive purposes but carry a big kashkol all the time for survival . bangladesh quietly worked for long time building their nation and here they are . so samaj me aa gaya chacha ?

Chittagong is also big.A city of 6 million people is not a small one.Urbanization rate of Pakistan and BD is 39 and 34 percent respectively.Not much difference.We have more small and mid level city ranging from 1 lakh to 10 lakh people.

Aerial view over Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi and then Dhaka/Chittagong will tell you the difference . Our cities are much more visually appealing .

inshallah inshallah bol ke development nahi hoti chacha , you need to also work for that with creative but destructive mind , even i sanatan dharmi hindu call that almighty allah few times a day , but to prosper and develop you need to spend your energies for constructive purposes but carry a big kashkol all the time for survival . bangladesh quietly worked for long time building their nation and here they are . so samaj me aa gaya chacha ?
Allah won't accept your prayers unless you turn to him alone.

Maybe you should research before talking this chacha chachu thing . There are still behind in dollar terms and way behind in PPP per capita . Meanwhile you should fix those 400 million poor people . My Friends have visited India not long ago and they said some parts were like 4rth/5th world rather than 3rd world .

Aerial view over Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi and then Dhaka/Chittagong will tell you the difference . Our cities are much more visually appealing .
Pakistani cities are more spread out with small number or no highrise.While Bangladeshi cities have more highrise with relatively smaller areas.Different people will find different one more visually appealing.

All the GDP per capita numbers for Bang/Pak and India are pitiful.

You can all get happy over beating each other over penny's but realistically it's all p*ss poor.

At least your all moving in the right direction. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom