What's new

Bangladesh's GDP per capita has crossed Pakistan's GDP per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali babu, is your brain that thick? It is you who claimed it a victory. Pakistan see it as defeat. But a good effect is that you mentioned in your last post and I agreed to "good riddance " part. Seems like you are on rotten fish diet for weeks.

@WebMaster@Horus @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz

Kindly first take care of indian and bangali trolls whose sole purpose was trolling and dragging offtopics. Kindly go back to pages and see who start Pakistan bashing.
Sindhi Saheb if other wars can be counted as a victory for Pak then 71 can be counted as one too. Although this time the victory/good riddance happened through unconditional surrender by Pak army. Nice way to get a win.

You my friend need a DNA test.

@waz @WAJsal @Jungibaaz guys this idiot is spreading way too much negativity on the forum. Please give him a one way ticket to a LOOONG vacation.

From personal insults, to blatant racism, to offensive and flame-bait posts, to mass extermination of Bengalis and Indians. He's done it all. Please do the needful. These are just 5 of his last 6 posts on this thread. He's been doing it for a couple of days now.

Because indians don't insult Pakistanis and make offensive remarks against us........:disagree:.... ANY RACE or NATION that hates my race and nation will get some lip from from me. If you don't like it, go home to an indian, bengali or whatever else they call you forum.

Sindhi Saheb if other wars can be counted as a victory for Pak then 71 can be counted as one too. Although this time the victory/good riddance happened through unconditional surrender by Pak army. Nice way to get a win.

But 50,000 Pakistani soldiers, 40,000 members of their families needed to be encircled by 500 million indians, 100 million bengalis and cut off from their motherland by over 2000 kms in order for them to surrender. Great achievement for 2 of the most ugliest group of people on earth.

Bengali babwaa, it's Sayeen/Saieen not Saheb. You seems angry on your master's loss. Oh I hurt your little lungi feeling.

I dont know why are pakistanis unhappy. Pakistan has CPEC. Only a matter of time before they overtake everyone in thn neighborgood. Hardwork is for losers, winners provide mercinery services and rent airports and bases and ports and sell citizens for dollars.

Bengali babwaa, it's Sayeen/Saieen not Saheb. You seems angry on your master's loss. Oh I hurt your little lungi feeling.

Good job the bengalis won the 1971 war. If they didn't we'd have a hideously ugly race as a part of our nation. I'm actually a proponent and promoter of bengali independence............:enjoy:

I dont know why are pakistanis unhappy. Pakistan has CPEC. Only a matter of time before they overtake everyone in thn neighborgood. Hardwork is for losers, winners provide mercinery services and rent airports and bases and ports and sell citizens for dollars.

Oh dear oh dear. Another little weiner man suffering from "lesser man syndrome" so common to the men of his race.........:disagree::

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/world/...econd-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html

Such hypocrisy from someone that belongs to a race that has been conquered, subjugated, humiliated and enslaved by various empires for over 1000 years......:disagree:..........hyper ugly little we we men..... :disagree:

Fake democracies r@ p3 their citizens, kill people for eating beef, occupy foreign territories. That's their bread and butter.

All started by bengalis.

Quote their posts then.

Also, guys let's not entertain this certain poster with issues. He's realised his time on this forum is numbered and count down has begun hence, the posts. He's scared and feels threatened. That's how some people react when they're scared.

Quote their posts then.

Also, guys let's not entertain this certain poster with issues. He's realised his time on this forum is numbered and count down has begun hence, the posts. He's scared and feels threatened. That's how some people react when they're scared.

Nice joke, my time is numbered? What did you smoke?

Why should I quote anyone's post, I reported those posts initially but after no action taken I had no choice but to slap bengali posters who were high on their so called success which has not been proven.

Most of this comparision threads are started by inferiority hit bengalis. Apparantly they have refused to move on and still try to keep their relevance alive. No one in Pakistan talks or campers anything with bdsh, it is completely irrelevant but apparantly everything revolves around Pakistan in Supa pawa babwaa land.

Nice joke, my time is numbered? What did you smoke?

Why should I quote anyone's post, I reported those posts initially but after no action taken I had no choice but to slap bengali posters who were high on their so called success which has not been proven.

Most of this comparision threads are started by inferiority hit bengalis. Apparantly they have refused to move on and still try to keep their relevance alive. No one in Pakistan talks or campers anything with bdsh, it is completely irrelevant but apparantly everything revolves around Pakistan in Supa pawa babwaa land.

I didn't mean you, mate.

Chittagong is fighting for independence. They have been looted by pole vaulting dhaka for so long. Awami numbers for Chittagong to show all is well is mere propaganda.

Chittagong is fighting for independence from dhaka led discrimination. Whoever talks against rulers get killed by pole vaulting dhaka. It seems like life is cheaper in chittagong. Dhaka is doing mega destructions in the name of mega projects. I believe in 20 to 30 years chittagong will be free.

Dear bangali babuu, I'm Sindhi Sayeen not Punjabi "elite". Btw bengali babu, lungi, polevaulting, fish is copyright for bangali not any other ethnic groups.:agree:

Seems like someone tortured your brain, lemme guess Pakistan did before 71.:rofl:

I'm from Chittagong, thank you for your concern. Let's have a deal, Bangladesh will hold a plebiscite in Chittagong and Pakistan will hold a plebiscite in Baluchistan. Let's see where the map changes! :D

I'm from Chittagong, thank you for your concern. Let's have a deal, Bangladesh will hold a plebiscite in Chittagong and Pakistan will hold a plebiscite in Baluchistan. Let's see where the map changes! :D

Why would we do that again? All the states of Balochistan already acceded to Pakistan in late 40's early 50's so why should Pakistan do that again for lungi land.

Chittagong never had chance to decide. So freedom for Chittagong Buddhist from dhaka oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom