What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
DHAKA: Hundreds of people in Bangladesh protested outside the Pakistani High Commission here against the resolution passed in Pakistan’s National Assembly, condemning the execution of Abdul Quader Molla, Geo News reported.

The protesters burnt the Pakistani flag outside the commission. Thousands of protesters marched from Shahbagh square to High Commission.

Protesters reached the diplomatic zone after removing barricades but were unable to enter the Pakistani High Commission.

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka - thenews.com.pk

Its the awami league chamche's

We should keep out of it,

Bangladesh was going along fine, improving in economy, heading in a good direction,

Suddenly they go full retard :taz:and you you never go full retard

We shouldnt cut our contacts with Bangladesh, the awami league are scum but they dont represent the whole of Bangladesh

These people are the liberal secular types, for anyone wanting to know why muslims hate these guys whether they be in Bangla, Pakistan or else where

@Leviza, @StandForInsaf, Please watch your words. That is how we lost East Pakistan. Negative blanket statements help no one. If you feel like venting your feelings, pls beat a pillow or something, and keep the forum clean. Racist BS does not help Pakistan. I've known some Bangladeshi brothers (and sisters) who remain the finest people I have known.

Bangladesh should provide all sort of security to Pakistan Consulate at every cost ...

Come on Bangalio , there are so many protest in your country about this incident ... shameless people ....

someone really said it right, if you see bangali and snake together first kill the bangali as he is more dangerous than snake ...

Such type of blankets statements about a whole community just because of a small bunch of morons should be avoided, Majority of BD people are not morons like BAL goons and this is being proved by the overwhelming protests against Hasina regime.

<Mod edit>

shameless black people blockhead.

Your statement is pretty shameful too. Never make fun of someone's color or physical appearance. It is unethical, unislamic and shameful.

Dont make sweeping statements please, all Bangladeshis are not same.

And BAL is the enemy for the integrity and peace for BD. Even common people are fighting against BAL and it's master India now. Everyday many Bangladeshis are dying here at the hand of terrorist BAL.

The best bet for PK is wait, watch and have balance.

Last edited:
Evecuate the embessy, ISIs station can do the situational awareness assessments. We are not going to do anything, anyway.

Bangladeshis can sort it out with BAL. We should have kept our mouths shut ....

Dont make a sweeping statements please, all Bangladeshis are not same.

And BAL is the enemy for the integrity and peace for BD. Even common people are fighting against BAL and it's master India now. Everyday many Bangladeshis are dying here at the hand of terrorist BAL.

The best bet for PK is wait, watch and have balance.

Totally agreed. We should wait and watch and shouldn't take any step now. Let BD people win their country back.

news-1387386405-8724.jpg

am sorry for that but their government represents their majority so i addressed that blockheaded majority who has enmity with Pakistan.

Why do we even need to be ally with these poor biased people who are blinded with hatred.

If they breed hate we will return to them with even greater hatred , why should we respect anti Pakistan Bangalies?

All these years our foolish government tried to make good relations with this poor small country of black people to be honest why we need to do this?

They have rejected Muslim brotherhood and adopted their black bengoli nationalism why should we honor it.

Not really. Ever heard about elections rigging??? And if majority were with BAL then BD would have been very peaceful and there would have been no protests in BD against there govt. But the fact is that whole country is burning and people are protesting against very vehemently against the present govt.

Yet again ....what the **** is ur problem?

Ja bhai. Dimagh nahi chaat. :)

@Imran Khan You are one twisted character....you are the only Pakistani I know who was happy with the execution...why you against them now??You should open BAL's Pakistan wing...PAL!:D

@Imran Kh You are one twisted character....you are the only Pakistani I know who was happy with the execution...why you against them now??You should open BAL's Pakistan wing...PAL!:D

He hates BD and its people. And wants everyone of us to do the same. Not going to happen.

Imran bhai posting such pictures won't create hatred in our hearts for BD and its people. And neither those lame pictures of Pakistani officials giving sweets and flowers to Bharati official would create love in our hearts for that country. So please stop these futile efforts.
ohhh i see still ummah's dead body is favorite toy of pakistanis :haha::haha::haha: or ho beizat :enjoy:

@Imran Khan You are one twisted character....you are the only Pakistani I know who was happy with the execution...why you against them now??You should open BAL's Pakistan wing...PAL!:D

i wish you guys hang every mullah even today . now i am showing my own people ummah love . both are separate issues for me

Back
Top Bottom