What's new

Pak Taliban threaten to attack Bangladesh high commission

Apart from BAL propaganda, there is no actual threat to the HC.

haha what a joker this m0f0 awami shameless b@$t@rdos are, they are posting their self made propaganda in Bangladeshi newspaper too now...seems like that b has learned 5th gen war from her master.

I will consider this news as awami m0f0'ers propaganda. If Pakistan wants it can spread 100 times more propaganda against Bangladesh...Pakistan & its people are quiet because there are many Bangladeshis who love Pakistan & understand the game of 71...also we respect them as their ancestors were also part of Pakistan Freedom Movement from Britishers & Indians.

mighty taliban my love my sweet talibs please bomb BD HC nowwwww:bunny::taz::bounce: ager apny baaap ki aulaad ho to ura do :enjoy:

First look at the source instead of falling for awami m0f0's propaganda.

If you understand Egypt, you will understand Bangladesh. We are in similar state.... Secular Vs Not So Secular conflict.... Very Polarized.... Just do not generalize.....

He has clearly mentioned "SOME BANGLADESHIS" not "ALL BANGLADESHIS" so how is it generalization?

Read Again.

I'm disgusted with some Bengalis reactions on his execution. I wish them more misery as long as they accept bloodthirsty retards to rule them.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

4570274+_a114f3bb54ca7b1ec8919d1a8db22d4b.jpg

This is the first time I've seen TTP and Bangladesh in the same sentence lol, TTP never had Bangladesh as their concern. But good on them lol, I hope TTP give them a little scare and nothing life threatening looooool

These bastards attacks our army and police and than attack those who oppose Pakistan too. They are the biggest hypocrites of the world. They are either confused or want to confuse the people.

Stupid Pakistan Giving more and more life line to Sheikh Hasina..... Just Shut up and let BNP-Jamat-USA-EU-UN face hasina.... You will only increase the Popularity of Hasina.....
believe me if it was possible i would have just personally sewed up the idiotic mouths of these politician by now...... :butcher::butcher::mad:

Back
Top Bottom