What's new

Bangladeshi man martyred in Gaza

But why Aceh? Indonesia is a Muslim country not in any kind of war.

@Indos

Memon brother, you are talking to indians

Nurul Islam from Comilla, BD was a Hav Clerk in WW IIwhen his unit was deployed in that area. After demobilization he decided to settle down in Acheh and begin a movement against deviations/shirk and un-Islamic customs creeping into the local society.As such he is considered the father of the cleansing op of the Indonesia Muslim society.

It's because most of the Brit Banglas hail from the Sylhet region. Most of the fighters who have gone to Syria to join ISIS were mostly from the Bangladeshi diaspora in England. Bangladeshis seem to have been radicalised the most in the UK.
i would not say that.. its mostly poverty and lack of career that drives young boys to gangs and now islamic extremism.

Nurul Islam from Comilla, BD was a Hav Clerk in WW IIwhen his unit was deployed in that area. After demobilization he decided to settle down in Acheh and begin a movement against deviations/shirk and un-Islamic customs creeping into the local society.As such he is considered the father of the cleansing op of the Indonesia Muslim society.

So you want jihad against Aceh Sufi Muslims today? Is that the reason why you are praying for jihad against them today? Based on what Nurul Islam, a deobandi wahabi, did during WW II. And i would like you to know about the real situation in Aceh. It is still a Sunni Sufi area, and so are the vast majority of Indonesians.

Regarding Bangladesh, the vast majority of its people are against the extremist wahabi ideas of Nurul Islam. Even the vast majority of Bangladeshis are Sufis.

@Indos

So you want jihad against Aceh Sufi Muslims today? Is that the reason why you are praying for jihad against them today?

Source: Bangladeshi man martyred in Gaza | Page 3

How did you get to that conclusion?I doubt you understand the true and vast meaning of Jihad.

So you want jihad against Aceh Sufi Muslims today? Is that the reason why you are praying for jihad against them today?

Source: Bangladeshi man martyred in Gaza | Page 3

How did you get to that conclusion?I doubt you understand the true and vast meaning of Jihad.

What is the true meaning of jhad according to you? You are in Canada. Who is teaching there the true meaning of jihad?

Fight against Israel or offer aid to the innocent people there? I doubt anyone that came a month ago can participate in the military field.

Hamas's armed wing doesn't take foreigners.

RIP to him and God bless them for their work which I believe is humanitarian.

Because Gaza isn't Syria, you can't just join the fight. Gaza doesn't need fighters but arms.
he came two months ago. And yes hamas do recruit them.

@Topic

Real Hero. Salute to u sir.

What is the true meaning of jhad according to you? You are in Canada. Who is teaching there the true meaning of jihad?
A Muslim, whether he lives around Haram Gate or in Canada, must follow The Holy Quora'an.Some have called Jihad the Sixth Pillar of Islam.A Muslim must strive with might and main, "ja'an and ma'al "for the sake of the righteous and just cause. The most important Jihad is the Jihad i Akbari where one struggles with inner self for the right course, piety and truth.Don't be misled by Western/Zionist propaganda maligning Jihad. To us Muslims Jihad is a beautiful gift from Allah SWT and is a powerful asset for us.
See S9:20.

from what i know they do not in peace time but in the circumstances they are in now a days of war.

Not true at all my friend, they put years of training into this and no one can join during war time in an asymmetric war, you be killed instantly.It's not like Syria where you pick up a gun and fight.

The article says he was with another 10 member group. I'm trying to get information on him but can't find it so far.

Hamas armed wing has 16,000.

Not true at all my friend, they put years of training into this and no one can join during war time in an asymmetric war, you be killed instantly.It's not like Syria where you pick up a gun and fight.

The article says he was with another 10 member group. I'm trying to get information on him but can't find it so far.

Hamas armed wing has 16,000.
and what do u think he would have joined them with out actual training? even i dont think so there r a lot of training camps scattered everywhere in the world. Come here ill show u how are Afghan Taliban are trained. And their training standards are way way too good. There is a reason why America is running from Afghanistan.

and what do u think he would have joined them with out actual training? even i dont think so there r a lot of training camps scattered everywhere in the world. Come here ill show u how are Afghan Taliban are trained. And their training standards are way way too good. There is a reason why America is running from Afghanistan.

Hamas doesn't take foreigners, period. Whether Egyptian, Syrian, Bangledeshi or Saudi. I know this better than you. Nobody can randomly join, most of their members are chosen. Gaza doesn't need men, you don't need men in this case. Just as Hezbollah only used 4,000 in the beginning of 2006 war. The training isn't about physical training like you think, foreigners don't know Gaza well or the infrastructure there.

Here is another link:
Gaza Strikes | UK national of Bangladeshi origin killed

God bless him for this, and I'm sure he got in through a tunnel from Egypt. But, he didn't join Hamas. Anyone that fights oppression is a hero.

But, then, at this time it's not easy to get into Gaza. There must be something wrong with the article. How is his first name pronounced?

Last edited:
Hamas doesn't take foreigners, period. Whether Egyptian, Syrian, Bangledeshi or Saudi. I know this better than you. Nobody can randomly join, most of their members are chosen. Gaza doesn't need men, you don't need men in this case. Just as Hezbollah only used 4,000 in the beginning of 2006 war. The training isn't about physical training like you think, foreigners don't know Gaza well or the infrastructure there.
I know its urban warfare or as Pak Army calls it CQBs Close Quarter Battles. These Taliban guys are masters of this and all types of ambush tactics, where u turn into yr enemy suddenly and decisively. Those infiltration tactics hamas used through tunnels wearning their uniforms to incapacitate israeli army inside their territory to hinder their troop movements and supply lines was a perfect example of it.

And that suicide attack and alleged kidnap of their soldier was another effort but remarkably executed.

I know its urban warfare or as Pak Army calls it CQBs Close Quarter Battles. These Taliban guys are masters of this and all types of ambush tactics, where u turn into yr enemy suddenly and decisively. Those infiltration tactics hamas used through tunnels wearning their uniforms to incapacitate israeli army inside their territory to hinder their troop movements and supply lines was a perfect example of it.

And that suicide attack and alleged kidnap of their soldier was another effort but remarkably executed.

Afghanistan is different than Gaza by a lot. You can't do the same thing, you probably now that well. Gaza is just a flat plain with cities. Very densely populated, I'm not sure who this man is though. I can't find any information on him. How do I pronounce his first name?

The point is though Hamas doesn't take foreigners, it isn't like Taliban which is spread out in the region. It is strictly based in Palestine and doesn't need men. This makes people think Hamas is a global movement when it isn't.

Afghanistan is different than Gaza by a lot. You can't do the same thing, you probably now that well. Gaza is just a flat plain with cities. Very densely populated, I'm not sure who this man is though. I can't find any information on him. How do I pronounce his first name?

The point is though Hamas doesn't take foreigners, it isn't like Taliban which is spread out in the region. It is strictly based in Palestine and doesn't need men. This makes people think Hamas is a global movement when it isn't.
we also have places here with same type terrain. Ever been to Karachi? Its also very densely populated place and is the 7th largest city in the world. We are also fighting gangsters, local militias of political parties there as well. In such circumstance u need a very good and precise intelligence to make ops effective if yr the aggressor something israelis lack a lot in ghaza area.

Back
Top Bottom