What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about deporting him to Bangladesh?? He is no threat here!! from his facebook page, it seems like he is a common Bangladeshi boy, someone took advantage of his sentiment.

How about deporting him to Bangladesh?? He is no threat here!! from his facebook page, it seems like he is a common Bangladeshi boy, someone took advantage of his sentiment.

I expect the American authorities to give him life sentence and rightly so. Great job USA!:usflag:

How bad do you think America is? Do you think its ok to kill American civilians because America is so bad?

Did you somehow misunderstood me?did you see me justify bombing?i was just saying that, there is no way i'd believe the western media.And they posted some article and arrested a guy. Did you see any proofs?did the FBI take any picture of dealing with the kid?any tape?anything?how can you give your opinion on a guy against whom, there is 1.no records of previous crime 2.a proof-less article posted by media ? can you be sure that you are not the one getting manipulated and brainwashed here?
Just in case you didn't get my point, i have nothing against the civilians, but i do hate the system.There no limit to their crimes and greed.

But he did a big mistake that you need to admit that he posted his intention to blow up federal reserve bank. May be he was just said that for the sake of saying. May be he could not do it by himself. But that was a big mistake.

1 think that I seriously did not like that FBI agent lured him more to carry out the attack. It was not necessary.

This freakin so called "sting operation" is against human rights. How can you legally setup a man for a crime that he may have never committed unless he was approached and encouraged by authorities, what kind of oppressive law is this? Few days ago An indian channel disguised as Sri lankan authority offered 6 umpires job and in exchange asked them fix their own matches!!

kobiraaz bhai, please read the details of the case, he planned with his FBI collaborators, bought 1000 lb explosives, detonators etc., took the van and parked it in front of New York Federal Reserve building and then he actually dialed the cell phone detonator to blow up the building. FBI arrested him at that point and not before. If he was not a "terrorist" or "enemy combatant" or whatever you want to call him, he could have backed out long before. He actually went through a detailed plan and acted to kill a large number of innocent people.

Now, imagine, instead of finding FBI guys he found the real Al Qaeda guys and had actually blown up a building killing hundreds, if not thousands of people. Imagine that, and then tell me that a dangerous guy like that should be walking around.

This a hard world, ignorance is no excuse and if you make mistakes, not only you pay, but your country of 160 million pays and your entire Muslim community of 1.6 billion all pay some price.

But he did a big mistake that you need to admit that he posted his intention to blow up federal reserve bank. May be he was just said that for the sake of saying. May be he could not do it by himself. But that was a big mistake.

1 think that I seriously did not like that FBI agent lured him more to carry out the attack. It was not necessary.

Why was it not necessary? If he cannot distinguish between right and wrong, he would not attract FBI attention in the first place and then would not go through months of planning and finally go through the act of dialing the detonator.

Every stupid like this should be caught and locked up for life. They don't deserve to walk around free. No one, not a Bangladeshi, not a Muslim, not the innocent victims, no one deserves to pay for these stupid idiot's stupidity.

Got some quiz answer that he posted on his facebook account...All these are 2011 post. Does not seems like a brainwashed ******...

What is your BLOOD GROUP?
B+
Who is your Favorite Rapper ?
Eminem
আপনি কোন সিম ব্যবহার করেন ঃ (Mainly)
Airtel
Kon Mach [ FISH ] Besi Mojar ___ ???
CHINGRI
6th, 7th, 10th & 11th july iz hartal. How do u feel?
******* EXCELLENT !!!

আমি হতে চেয়ে ছিলাম ?
পাইলট
Who do u think is a true winner...
Mohit
Best Cartoon Network cartoons of all time?
Swat Cats
Which Is The Best Institution [University] Of Bangladesh [Dhaka] ???
IBA
Chotobelay kon khela ta khelte beshi valo lagto?????????
monopoly
Frnds kmn howa uchit?
Caring
Which is the best Private University?
NSU

so he was a supporter of that harthal ....

I am pretty sure entrapment is illegal and is a valid defence. Of course, the rules could be different for terrorism as opposed to less severe crimes.

Entrapment as a defence argument is difficult to prove especially , when up against the FBI who would have lawyers whetting their procedures. The common tactic is to allow for an "out" if the target wants to, he then has a choice. Only if he shows no wavering, does the FBI move forward on the basis that such a person will soon find someone more genuine to partner.

Did you somehow misunderstood me?did you see me justify bombing?i was just saying that, there is no way i'd believe the western media.And they posted some article and arrested a guy. Did you see any proofs?did the FBI take any picture of dealing with the kid?any tape?anything?how can you give your opinion on a guy against whom, there is 1.no records of previous crime 2.a proof-less article posted by media ? can you be sure that you are not the one getting manipulated and brainwashed here?
Just in case you didn't get my point, i have nothing against the civilians, but i do hate the system.There no limit to their crimes and greed.

I understood you perfectly well. Let me see if you understood what I am trying to find out:

It is alright if you hate any nation in the world or their system, including the US. One can have many fantasies in their little minds. Now based on your perception:

Are you willing to kill innocent civilians? Yes or No.

I understood you perfectly well. Let me see if you understood what I am trying to find out:

It is alright if you hate any nation in the world, including the US. One can have many fantasies in their little minds. Now based on your perception:

Are you willing to kill innocent civilians? Yes or No.

No not really.

kobiraaz bhai, no such luck for him, its going to be American jail food for him for many years. He may get out eventually on parole, based on good conduct, that could be decades away and hopefully he will no longer be stupid by then.

Why was it not necessary? If he cannot distinguish between right and wrong, he would not attract FBI attention in the first place and then would not go through months of planning and finally go through the act of dialing the detonator.

Every stupid like this should be caught and locked up for life. They don't deserve to walk around free. No one, not a Bangladeshi, not a Muslim, not the innocent victims, no one deserves to pay for these stupid idiot's stupidity.

this is why i feel sad for him. He is a dumbass! Terrorists who are real threat to USA wouldn't fall for this silly trap.... I wonder whats his mother doing now in Dhaka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom