What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

And we have yet another internet 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Welcome to the club mate!

My pleasure matey!!:cheers:

Well got some US friends who themselves believe it was an inside job,with convincing evidence.

really?!!
india does suffer from home-grown terrorists, but I didnt know that these groups have targeted BD also. can you quote an instance where a terrorist group located in india attacked BD?

Did you ever heard that, refugee wanted to go back to their own country whereas the host country dont let them go??? This is the only Unique country India did that to us, when we had few thousands chakma refugee crossed border. Also chakmas were given arms and amunition by India. This is not too long ago and we did not forget that. There were also another hindu terrorist group based in Calcutta patronised by india named BangaLand or something I forgot. These were the incidents and troubled us a lot..
What about Tamil tiger??? Everybody knew how did that grow..
Anyways these are past and we dont want to live in past as India is trying to clean up their own mess. For the past 10 years, India's track record is good when they themselves became the victim of terrorism. We wish you all the luck on that... :smitten:

Did you ever heard that, refugee wanted to go back to their own country whereas the host country dont let them go??? This is the only Unique country India did that to us, when we had few thousands chakma refugee crossed border. Also chakmas were given arms and amunition by India. This is not too long ago and we did not forget that. There were also another hindu terrorist group based in Calcutta patronised by india named BangaLand or something I forgot. These were the incidents and troubled us a lot..
What about Tamil tiger??? Everybody knew how did that grow..
Anyways these are past and we dont want to live in past as India is trying to clean up their own mess. For the past 10 years, India's track record is good when they themselves became the victim of terrorism. We wish you all the luck on that... :smitten:

I was too much into JMB that I forgot to mention these.Thanx man.

Now Pakistan is using RAW propaganda to pin the blame on Bangladesh!!!!

"The investigators further suggest that the attack may be remotely linked to al-Qaeda’s international terror network. It should be recalled the HuJI-B, now being finger pointed for involvement in the attack, had been established in 1992 with material assistance and inspiration from Osama bin Laden’s International Islamic Front (IIF)."

This is the same BS that RAW has propagating about BD for the last 8 years. The Indians will see through this BS since its their BS.

And why would Pakistan blame their 'black brothers in B'desh' or sing to the tune of Indians.

My pleasure matey!!:cheers:

Well got some US friends who themselves believe it was an inside job,with convincing evidence.

I have got some B'deshi friends who says their fellow citizens are nuts big time.

For those who have not been keeping a track of things in recent months HuJi (B) was originally a RAW outfit to keep BD under pressure but it has recently been taken over by Mossad.

So basically Pakistan is using RAW propaganda so New Delhi hits Bangladesh on the basis that a Islamist group (HuJi (B)) formerly funded by RAW and operating in its neighbours territory (again at RAW's behest) is allegedly behind the Mumbai attacks.

Im sure your shaken by your western brothers public rebukkal. Till date you have been speaking might harsh about India and its designs and now you see the enemy, the real one.

I have got some B'deshi friends who says their fellow citizens are nuts big time.

1 in every 3 US citizen believes that,that means one third of US population are nuts,what say??:lol:

ADD to that:

There are many nuts in your country as well.

My Indian friends will certify that.

even if attacks were not planned in pakistan,indians would not WAN,T to believe it

Yes, but when there has been conversations tracked by more than one nation emanating out of pakistan - live instructions to attackers, all the attackers most likely pakistani - then its kida hard to belive unless there's evidence. weren't u guys going 'EVIDENCE EVIDENCE'? now pls give evidence of bangla involvement.

bangladesh hanged banglabhai two yrs back, Pak put azhar mahmood under house arresr according to one minister and not according to another :hitwall:

Rubbish! I can’t understand why government of Pakistan is so irresponsible that they can’t give any responsible statement? Mumbai attacks should be investigated and Indians should see their house first. There are many freedom movements in India itself; any one could be behind this and who knows Indian government done it themselves.

I think the investigators did not get ur memo.

Im sure your shaken by your western brothers public rebukkal. Till date you have been speaking might harsh about India and its designs and now you see the enemy, the real one.

No the real enemy remains India. Its just that RAW has got the Pakistanis confused and now they see Islamist terrorists everywhere even ones made up by RAW.

No the real enemy remains India. Its just that RAW has got the Pakistanis confused and now they see Islamist terrorists everywhere even ones made up by RAW.

Lol, you think Pakistani's are fools.

1 in every 3 US citizen believes that,that means one third of US population are nuts,what say??:lol:

ADD to that:

There are many nuts in your country as well.

My Indian friends will certify that.

Most people also believe in some one or the other sort of imaginary guy who grants wishes if you talk to him.

In 3000 BC, everybody thought that the earth was flat.

Doesn't make it true, does it?

Who cares what the report says? It is the process that is diseased! What other conclusion could the world reach after reading the Guardian article that described the "house arrested" leader of LeT as free to come and go as he pleased, while the police nearby denied everything, then, when caught, excused themselves on the grounds that they were following the orders of their superiors?

the report is the main thing. it is what everyone cares about. i dont know anything about the LeT leadership. but they have been closed down everyone in the world is acknowledging that.

we will see what unfolds in end,right now one cant get to conclusions

more likely that it is you that has got confused. now you dont know how to make india the biggest villian, when you can clearly see that pakistan is blaming you.:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom