What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

If on the other thread the point is proven (in this case that India accused BD of involvement in the Mumbai attacks) then it is relevant to this thread. I spent ten posts in that thread refuting the Indian allegation so clearly India did officially accuse BD.

Brother Munshi..!!1 10 Posts is way to much..!!! If that is the truth.. one post with one link of official accusation would have done it..!!!! But when you build a story.. you need more posts to plug in the loop holes.. ;).

Brother Munshi..!!1 10 Posts is way to much..!!! If that is the truth.. one post with one link of official accusation would have done it..!!!! But when you build a story.. you need more posts to plug in the loop holes.. ;).

The 10 posts were also in response to Indians on this forum trying to confirm that BD was involved.

The 10 posts were also in response to Indians on this forum trying to confirm that BD was involved.

Munshi..!!! You still havent given a single link, Infact i searched the Net not a single article came up, india accusing bangladesh for mumbai..!!!! So please cut the hate crap and provide the sources if you have any..!!!!

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

Baqir Sajjad Syed & Mohammad Asghar
Tuesday, 03 Feb, 2009 | 01:48 AM PST |
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani investigators probing Mumbai attacks are closing in on a Bangladesh connection to the terrorist strike where they have evidence not only of the involvement of a banned militant organisation Harkat-ul-Jihad-al Islami Bangladesh (HuJI-B), but also of its part in the planning of the attack and training of the terrorists.
A reference to this regard is likely to be made in the country’s premier investigation agency FIA’s report that would be shared soon with India as findings of the preliminary investigations.
The keenly awaited report is likely to say that the Mumbai attack was handiwork of ‘international network of Muslim fundamentalists’ present in South Asia and spreading all the way to Middle East; and may build the case for regional anti-terror cooperation.
Although, the details of the report are being kept as a tightly guarded secret by the interior ministry, but those privy to it say that it would emphasise that the Mumbai incident is not strictly a Pakistan-India issue.
The investigators are intensely probing if at least one of the Mumbai attackers was of Bangladesh origin.
Although, this Bangladesh connection has recently come up quite prominently in the investigations, but there are also clear indications that some of the planning for the attacks was done in Dubai and there is also an element of local Indian support as well.
Investigators believe that it would have been next to impossible to plan and execute an attack of this proportion and sophistication without the local Indian support – an admission from which India is shying away.
Sources close to the investigations say the two sets of questions given to India by Pakistan also touched on this aspect.
India has responded to only one set of questions and that also indirectly through US Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), while reply to the second set of questions is still awaited.
In a recent development, FBI has requested access from Indian authorities to two militants, Fahim Arshad Ansari and Sabbauddin, who had been arrested by Uttar Pardesh Police sometime between February and March 2008 for having done reconnaissance of several sensitive places and had been later questioned for Mumbai attacks.
The investigators further suggest that the attack may be remotely linked to al-Qaeda’s international terror network. It should be recalled the HuJI-B, now being finger pointed for involvement in the attack, had been established in 1992 with material assistance and inspiration from Osama bin Laden’s International Islamic Front (IIF).
FIA-FBI COOPERATION: High level exchange of notes between FBI and FIA, copies of which are available with Dawn, reveal that the investigation agencies of the two countries had been actively cooperating in the Pakistani probe into Mumbai attack.
FIA, among other issues, had sought FBI assistance for getting information from Google Inc. and Yahoo! regarding four email accounts used by the terrorists.

THIS IS FROM THE FIRST PAGE AND THE THREAD STARTERS ARTICLE AND IT IS A PAKISTANI REPORT SO PLEASE STOP GOING FOR BLIND ACCUSATIONS
:guns::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:cheers:

If on the other thread the point is proven (in this case that India accused BD of involvement in the Mumbai attacks) then it is relevant to this thread. I spent ten posts in that thread refuting the Indian allegation so clearly India did officially accuse BD.

You have spent more than two thousand posts till date and have not proved a thing!

Don't quote yourself to prove yourself!

Mumbai attacks: Was computer expert aged 36 the mastermind?

November 28, 2008

Police said the Indian Mujahideen may also include former members of Bangladeshi militant group, Harkat-ul-Jihad al Islami. In an e-mail in September, the group denounced Mumbai's police anti-terrorist squad (ATS), accusing them of harassing Muslims.

Mumbai attacks: Was computer expert aged 36 the mastermind? - Scotsman.com News

Mumbai Terrorsit Attack, Live videos, Pictures, Live Coverage

November 28, 2008

Indian police say the Indian Mujahideen is an offshoot of the banned Students’ Islamic Movement of India (SIMI), but that local Muslims appear to have been given training and backing from militant groups in neighbouring Pakistan and Bangladesh.

SIMI has been blamed by police for almost every major bomb attack in India, including explosions on commuter trains in Mumbai two years ago that killed 187 people.

Police said the Indian Mujahideen may also include former members of Bangladeshi militant group Harkat-ul-Jihad al Islami.

Mumbai Terrorsit Attack, Live videos, Pictures, Live Coverage - Deccan Mujahideen - Zimbio

The Witness[_id]=16671

My point proved. I win. :yahoo::enjoy::woot:

Your point is not proved but ofcourse you have proved yourselves.. If you know wot i mean..!!!!:lol:

Dont think that i am complementing ya... Munshi.... !! Have you gone nuts???? Where in the hell does it prove india accuse bangladesh for Mumbai Attacks in the articles attached by you..???

Now please read this

No Bangla link in carnage: Cops
21 Feb 2009, 0241 hrs IST, TNN

Mumbai police officials have denied the possibility of a Bangladeshi link to 26/11.

Bangladesh foreign affairs minister Hassan Mahmud hinted on Thursday that the terrorists involved in the 26/11 attacks might have used Bangladeshi soil, media reports said. This is the first time an official from the Bangladeshi government has pointed to a Dhaka involvement in the attack. "Since terrorist attacks have been happening in the region in the past few months, even in Mumbai, terrorists have cross-border links,'' Mahmud was quoted by the Bangladesh-based newspaper, The Independent.

"Not only Lashkar (LeT) and HuJI, but other terror organisations also. They trained in Afghanistan, they were in Pakistan, then they came here. It is dangerous. They cooperate among themselves, now we have to cooperate among ourselves in the region to combat them,'' Mahmud added.

Mumbai's police, however, have taken the official Indian line and discounted the possibility. "We have found nothing in the course of our probe that suggests any Bangladeshi link in 26/11,'' joint commissioner of police (crime) Rakesh Maria told TOI.
No Bangla link in carnage: Cops-Mumbai-Cities-The Times of India

I believe Doctrines and stuff is not your forte munshi.. you should excel in Fiction..!!!!!!:lol:

And why does someone feel neglected here if his country is not found involved in a terror attack!

21 Feb 2009, 0241 hrs IST, TNN

My articles appeared in the midst of the Mumbai attack while yours is almost 4 months later. The Indians did accuse Bangladesh of involvement in the initial stages of the attack but when they found nothing to substantiate their allegations they retraced their steps and blamed Pakistan solely. So it has been proven that you are liars.

You are also sore losers and as Survivor says you should eat crow.

I won fair and square and made you look like fools. :woot::)

My articles appeared in the midst of the Mumbai attack while yours is almost 4 months later. The Indians did accuse Bangladesh of involvement in the initial stages of the attack but when they found nothing to substantiate their allegations they retraced their steps and blamed Pakistan solely. So it has been proven that you are liars.

You are also sore losers and as Survivor says you should eat crow.

I won fair and square and made you look like fools. :woot::)

Hey have you ever realised that, the pen you are writing with doesnt have ink at all..!!!!!:crazy:

You gave links to some articles which proved you are ignorant and didnt have anything to substantiate your claim.. But the above ranting reinforces your stupidity..!!!

You dont deserve a reply any more..!! Thank you..!!!!:tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom