What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

It was Islam that brought knowledge and science to the world. For 5 centuries Islam was leading all other civilizations in science, art, government, military tactics, literature and many other things. It exhausted itself as the West is doing now but it can come back as a rejuvenated force.

Please, spare us. We were enlightened ages before that. Read through the vedas.

Name a few contributions that you guys have bad.

OMG 16 pages on a false propaganda unleashed by media.

Pakistan has never officialy named Bangladesh in the attacks. It was regional bully India that had from day one of Mumbai attacks named Bangladeshis.

What a big crap.

OMG 16 pages on a false propaganda unleashed by media.

Pakistan has never officialy named Bangladesh in the attacks. It was regional bully India that had from day one of Mumbai attacks named Bangladeshis.

What a big crap.

It was widely reported that Pakistan claimed so and the n later said it was hatched in Europe and then arrested 3 from Karachi.

Bangladesh condemns Pak's claim about Mumbai attacks

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...desh-condemns-Paks-claim-about-Mumbai-attacks

It was widely reported that Pakistan claimed so and the n later said it was hatched in Europe and then arrested 3 from Karachi.

Bangladesh condemns Pak's claim about Mumbai attacks

Bangladesh condemns Pak's claim about Mumbai attacks | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

It was widely claimed by Indian media picking up a report from Pakistani media which said " according to sources the response to Indian dossier might point out Bangladeshi elements' involvment."

Now After Rehman Malik held the press conference there was NO Mention of Bangladesh NOR there was anhy mention of Bangladesh by Pakistan official.

There was NO Mention of involvment of BD by any official from Pakistan Neither FIA had mentioned BD.

Therefore it will very good if you stop spreading lies.
If at all you want to carry on with this false claim then do mention honestly the so and so media claimed that NOT PAKISTANI Government.

It was widely claimed by Indian media picking up a report from Pakistani media which said " according to sources the response to Indian dossier might point out Bangladeshi elements' involvment."

Now After Rehman Malik held the press conference there was NO Mention of Bangladesh NOR there was anhy mention of Bangladesh by Pakistan official.

There was NO Mention of involvment of BD by any official from Pakistan Neither FIA had mentioned BD.

Therefore it will very good if you stop spreading lies.
If at all you want to carry on with this false claim then do mention honestly the so and so media claimed that NOT PAKISTANI Government.

Well your govt has done enough reverslas so Rehman malik's press conference doesnt hold any value. The link that i gave you is of 'DAWN' which states B'desh's response to Pakistani investigative agencies finger pointing to B'desh.

And tell me who blamed conspiracy to be hatched in european country and then made 3 arrests in karachi. And now GEO TV shows houses ion sindh were these guys lived.

Well your govt has done enough reverslas so Rehman malik's press conference doesnt hold any value. The link that i gave you is of 'DAWN' which states B'desh's response to Pakistani investigative agencies finger pointing to B'desh.

And tell me who blamed conspiracy to be hatched in european country and then made 3 arrests in karachi. And now GEO TV shows houses ion sindh were these guys lived.

read my post again with full attention. I said in my post that it was Indian media and Indians who started exploiting the news after picking it from Pakistani newspaper.

You and other Indians were claiming that Pakistan blamed Bangladesh whereas there is no mention of Bangladeshi involvement by Pakistani GOVERNMENT. And i think you should have some logic Not to consider Dawn as official of PAK GOVT.

GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN DID NOT BLAME Bangladesh and that is what matters not what Indians or one newspaper of few newspapers say.

read my post again with full attention. I said in my post that it was Indian media and Indians who started exploiting the news after picking it from Pakistani newspaper.

You and other Indians were claiming that Pakistan blamed Bangladesh whereas there is no mention of Bangladeshi involvement by Pakistani GOVERNMENT. And i think you should have some logic Not to consider Dawn as official of PAK GOVT.

GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN DID NOT BLAME Bangladesh and that is what matters not what Indians or one newspaper of few newspapers say.

Then why is DAWN not denying that fact. Are they anti-state?

Then why is DAWN not denying that fact. Are they anti-state?

Lolz why dont you accept first that you were misleading readers here on this board by claiming thet Pakistani Government blamed Bangladesh.
It has been proven that Pakistani Government Never blamed BD for Mumbai attacks.

Even pro-India Hussina Wajid during a meeting with SAFMA Pakistan group said that Pakistan did not officialy blamed BD nor there was any official contact on that allegation.

Newspapers seldom deny false reports. I have no concern with them what i am intrested in is the fact that something was spread which was not there at all. I did not see any newspaper comeing with appology for false news. May in one or two cases.

India had officially accused Bangladesh of involvement in the attacks. Pakistan was only rumoured that they would accuse BD but nothing to that effect was officially done.

India had officially accused Bangladesh of involvement in the attacks. Pakistan was only rumoured that they would accuse BD but nothing to that effect was officially done.

Where did you learn about that?

Give a link or eat crow!

Oh please stop being a moron all your life........

There was a thread on Indian allegations immediately after the Mumbai attacks. So we discussed sometime in December on this forum.

Oh please stop being a moron all your life........

There was a thread on Indian allegations immediately after the Mumbai attacks. So we discussed sometime in December on this forum.

Don't indulge in circular logic, you moron.

One thread in this forum can't be used to "prove" another thread! Is that too much for even you to understand?

Don't indulge in circular logic, you moron.

One thread in this forum can't be used to "prove" another thread! Is that too much for even you to understand?

If on the other thread the point is proven (in this case that India accused BD of involvement in the Mumbai attacks) then it is relevant to this thread. I spent ten posts in that thread refuting the Indian allegation so clearly India did officially accuse BD.

Back
Top Bottom