What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

India is home to most terrorist outfits than Bangladesh and Pakistan combined.So first clean your own room and then come to clean other's room.

So in that case we can also ask for the same thing.

really?!!
india does suffer from home-grown terrorists, but I didnt know that these groups have targeted BD also. can you quote an instance where a terrorist group located in india attacked BD?

Till now there is very little involvement of terrorist groups which are operating(hiding)in bangladesh on main land cities or civilians..Bodo,Ulfa are active in north east targetting millitarry and police..So Bangladesh never got that much importance on our operation against terrorism
But if above reports are confirmed then bangladesh will replace pakistan for the time being..

Look,thousands of Km of border areas between BD-India are porous.So its natural ULFA terrorists fleeing into BD to evade arrest.But this does not mean they are helped by Bangladeshi Intelligence or ISI are aiding them,like people like Maloy Krishna Dhar writes in their articles.

Bangladeshi underworld terrorists also hides in India when their Parties are not in Power.So we can also claim India is sanctuary for BD terrorists.

Which would help dislodge the pro-Indian Awami League from power.

Great idea I hope it works out and India blames BD on spurious charges for the Mumbai attack and then the AL is thrown head long into the Bay of Bengal by the people of the country .....

you are mistaken, it is not india that is blaming BD, it is 'islamic republic of pakistan' which is trying to shift blame on you guys.

really?!!
india does suffer from home-grown terrorists, but I didnt know that these groups have targeted BD also? can you quote an instance where a terrorist group located in india attacked BD.

JMB leader confessed that they were supplied with arms from India.You can look for his confessional statement.I won't put a blame on RAW but who knows may be some Indian "non-state" factors supplied them.So they are headache for us too.

I interpret this as an indication of just how far Pakistan is willing to manufacture evidence to exonerate itself from the Mumbai attacks. If Pakistan persists in this approach, the world's respect for the Pakistani justice system and for Pakistan itself will certainly plummet, distancing Pakistan further from its natural allies.

your arrogance is astonishing. without knowing the contents of the report you make such broad sweeping statements. i have to say your interpretation is the lousiest one i have ever heard. we have been investigating this for a longtime and know these are the results that they have come up with. Pakistan is not going to lose its natural allies because we are perusing the terrorist as vigorously as anyone in this world and we are paying the highest price in the world.

JMB leader confessed that they were supplied with arms from India.You can look for his confessional statement.I won't put a blame on RAW but who knows may be some Indian "non-state" factors supplied them.So they are headache for us too.

could you please get the report?
btw, wat is JMB? wat was your govt's stand on it? and was it communicated to GOI? wat was GOI's stand?

Look,thousands of Km of border areas between BD-India are porous.So its natural ULFA terrorists fleeing into BD to evade arrest.But this does not mean they are helped by Bangladeshi Intelligence or ISI are aiding them,like people like Maloy Krishna Dhar writes in their articles.

Bangladeshi underworld terrorists also hides in India when their Parties are not in Power.So we can also claim India is sanctuary for BD terrorists.
How can we know whether they are merely hiding or supported ?If bangla govt is willing to act against those than everything is fine and if there is any second thoughts then whole situation will turn against bangladesh..

As far as under world people hiding in other country .you people can demand their arrest supported by proper information..
Given the govt in our respective countries now it shold not be difficult to support each others cause..
Till now I havent heard such cases...

Last edited:
could you please get the report?
btw, wat is JMB? wat was your govt's stand on it? and was it communicated to GOI? wat was GOI's stand?

JMB stands for Jamaitul Mujahedin Bangladesh,who conducted an excellently coordinated series bomb attacks.Simultaneously bombing 63 out 64 districts of Bangladesh.It was followed by suicide bomb attacks on courts.

The top leaders were arrested and executed early last year,but they are regrouping again as we can see Law enforcers often arresting their members along with bombs.

I will get you the report.

Rubbish! I can’t understand why government of Pakistan is so irresponsible that they can’t give any responsible statement? Mumbai attacks should be investigated and Indians should see their house first. There are many freedom movements in India itself; any one could be behind this and who knows Indian government done it themselves.

Rubbish! I can’t understand why government of Pakistan is so irresponsible that they can’t give any responsible statement? Mumbai attacks should be investigated and Indians should see their house first. There are many freedom movements in India itself; any one could be behind this and who knows Indian government done it themselves.

Could be a possibility after seeing what US did in 9/11.

Well if there were a link with HUJI bangladesh then they need to move fast as all the HUJI top leadership are behind the bar now.. they will be executed soon. Once they are gone, it will be impossible to get any new information from their graveyard....

How can we know whether they are merely hiding or supported ?If bangla govt is willing to act against those than everything is fine and if there is any second thoughts then whole situation will turn against bangladesh..

As far as under world people hiding in other country .you people can demand their arrest supported by proper information..
Given the govt in our respective countries now it shold not be difficult to support each others cause..
Till now I havent heard such cases...

Act how???? and against whom.. those terrorist dont settle in Bangladesh.. they are chased away by India.. they enter BD and leave the next morning... It is impossible for anybody to operate from BD as it is very densely populated area..
You cant even have a peacefull date in this stupid country without interruption... :enjoy:

you are mistaken, it is not india that is blaming BD, it is 'islamic republic of pakistan' which is trying to shift blame on you guys.

Yea I remember the PK envoy in UK were quoting in BBC that there are no dark skinned people in Pakistan. As those terrorist are dark skinned so they probably came from other neighbour which implicated BD. I dont know where he came from and his educational background but I can show him millions of dark skinned PK all over the world..
By saying that I am not negating that they can not be from BD but the chances are very slim. :cheers:

your arrogance is astonishing. without knowing the contents of the report you make such broad sweeping statements.
Who cares what the report says? It is the process that is diseased! What other conclusion could the world reach after reading the Guardian article that described the "house arrested" leader of LeT as free to come and go as he pleased, while the police nearby denied everything, then, when caught, excused themselves on the grounds that they were following the orders of their superiors?

Back
Top Bottom