What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

i hope bangladesh doesnt come into the equation coz otherwise we all will be blamin each other. lets see when the report is made public or given to indian officials coz its more or less the same thing

lol yeah...
a triangular contest now...:taz::cheesy:

So the dilemma here is that Dalal Hasina already placed the plan to sell Bangladesh sovereignty to India and now Pakistan pointing finger on some groups in BD for Mumbai attack. Nice going:angry:. It's look like to me BD screwed up either way.:disagree: I think Pakistan maybe fed up with what's happening in BD lately so it's want to cut off all relation with BD and more so Hasina's ain't interested to keep any relation with Pakistan anyway. People of BD better wake the **** up before too late.:sniper:

Last edited:
All the terrorist infrastructure existing in bangladesh should be destroyed as soon as confirmation of their involvement..
What do you mean by "All the terrorist infrastructure existing in bangladesh should be destroyed as soon as confirmation of their involvement" by who should it be destroyed by? Indian or Bangladesh?

What do you mean by "All the terrorist infrastructure existing in bangladesh should be destroyed as soon as confirmation of their involvement" by who should it be destroyed by? Indian or Bangladesh?
They allready working on Joint anti terror squads..

But so far our problems regarding bangladesh were confined towards north east ..If the report is true then it will bring bangladesh right at centre stage as far as India is concerned..

But so far our problems regarding bangladesh were confined towards north east ..If the report is true then it will bring bangladesh right at centre stage as far as India is concerned..

Please enlighten us...:coffee:

Please enlighten us...:coffee:

Till now there is very little involvement of terrorist groups which are operating(hiding)in bangladesh on main land cities or civilians..Bodo,Ulfa are active in north east targetting millitarry and police..So Bangladesh never got that much importance on our operation against terrorism
But if above reports are confirmed then bangladesh will replace pakistan for the time being..

Till now there is very little involvement of terrorist groups which are operating(hiding)in bangladesh on main land cities or civilians..Bodo,Ulfa are active in north east targetting millitarry and police..So Bangladesh never got that much importance on our operation against terrorism
But if above reports are confirmed then bangladesh will replace pakistan for the time being..

no, groups like huji are already active in BD which were responsible directly/indirectly in many recent bomb blasts in indian cities. this was confirmed by the govt as well.

All the terrorist infrastructure existing in bangladesh should be destroyed as soon as confirmation of their involvement..

India is home to most terrorist outfits than Bangladesh and Pakistan combined.So first clean your own room and then come to clean other's room.

So in that case we can also ask for the same thing.

Which would help dislodge the pro-Indian Awami League from power.

Great idea I hope it works out and India blames BD on spurious charges for the Mumbai attack and then the AL is thrown head long into the Bay of Bengal by the people of the country .....

Great idea I hope it works out and India blames BD on spurious charges for the Mumbai attack and then the AL is thrown head long into the Bay of Bengal by the people of the country .....

You know that's not gonna happen,AL was not in power during the attacks;)

India will have mercy on its (Friend/slave/Puppet).

P.S.Chose the word most appropriate to you;)

It will be a win win situation for you ..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom