What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

This music video of Model Tanzin Tisha and singer Imran perhaps the most viewed Bangladeshi muslic video in youtube so far. More than 10 million view count. @Nilgiri check this out it was shot in Nilgiri,BD.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Sh*t I know a few others like Nayela Nayem but can't post those here. They're too hot even for you Tharkis :-)

Yes you are. :lol:

You are the Tharki-in-chief, Tharki-law-administrator.....:tongue:
This is more appropriate for folks here :D
Naila-Nayem.png

Thank you uncle google :cheesy:

This music video of Model Tanzin Tisha and singer Imran perhaps the most viewed Bangladeshi muslic video in youtube so far. More than 10 million view count. @Nilgiri check this out it was shot in Nilgiri,BD.:enjoy:

That was really good. She's a real hottie too.

lulz at the BAF helicopter cameo. :P

Yup observe your limits. But this type of dress to main aksaar observe kar raha hoon party mein. I think we're within bounds here. No near nudity please. Just decent everyday pics....
I got a negative for a pic that was posted a dozen times so be careful :D

I got a negative for a pic that was posted a dozen times so be careful :D
sheikho kon si pic thi jiss pay negative rating mili thi link share karo bad main post edit ya delete kar dein takay phir na mil jaye

sheikho kon si pic thi jiss pay negative rating mili thi link share karo bad main post edit ya delete kar dein takay phir na mil jaye
December 18 2015 Ayaan ALi

@django @Nilgiri and i think even Moonlight know of that pic
the other two were because of king member
@waz banned him and i think the first negatives by waz were also awarded to him right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom