What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

December 18 2015 Ayaan ALi

@django @Nilgiri and i think even Moonlight know of that pic
the other two were because of king member
@waz banned him and i think the first negatives by waz were also awarded to him right?
mujhay asal main is laye nahi pata kyu kay main abhi nya nya aya hon tharki pan kay buisness main app jasay puraney papeyon kay saharey.:p:
yeah jo white dress wali hay ya pink dress wali.wasay vulgur to in dono main say koi bhi nahi lag rahi

Last edited:
mujhay asal main is laye nahi pata kyu kay amin abhi nya nya aya hon tharki pan kay buisness main app jasay puraney papeyon kas saharey.:p:
yeah jo white dress wali hay ya pink dress wali.wasay vulgur to in dono main say koi bhi nahi lag rahi
Picture delete bhi ki thi

Yah i vaguely remember it that way too.
That guy had some serious issues with me good thing he is no more

#Shukriya @waz bhai :D

mujhay asal main is laye nahi pata kyu kay amin abhi nya nya aya hon tharki pan kay buisness main app jasay puraney papeyon kas saharey.:p:
wo wali jiss mein pout hay aur baloonies kafi defined hain google kao :D

That guy had some serious issues with me good thing he is no more

I remember he was a fan of comparing guy's beards, started a whole thread on it when he heard I keep one ....to have some sort of weird beard off.

Mullah wannabes amuse me. :lol:

I remember he was a fan of comparing guy's beards, started a whole thread on it when he heard I keep one ....to have some sort of weird beard off.

Mullah wannabes amuse me. :lol:
At that time i posted i was clean shaved just to see zarvan,s reaction despite having a 4 year old soul patch he just starting posting meme,s to piss me off

i was actually sleeping when he was banned

Chakma beauties from Bangladesh. These were hard to find so I don't know any names of these two models. Many pics are unfortunately not of the best quality either. Oh well, enjoy.

sozpodortextile..jpg

sozpodor,textile.jpg

chakma+model5.jpg

10482888_470117609758092_8940060235587749934_n.jpg

SozpodorTextile+(26).jpg

SozpodorTextile+(17).jpg

SozpodorTextile+(15).jpg

chakmamodel10.jpg

Aren't they cute? :smitten:

I'll post a few more pics later

@Khan saheb @Nilgiri

Latest posts