What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

that is what males and especially females must understand... a buxom figure will take attention away from the clothes and towards the figure itself, which is not the objective of a ramp walk because the walk is to present and sell clothes.
Not me, a women with a fat figure to me looks meh especially the ones with fat rolls and stretch marks (fat girls get stretch marks without pregnancy)

Not me, a women with a fat figure to me looks meh especially the ones with fat rolls and stretch marks (fat girls get stretch marks without pregnancy)

ladies who are chubby from early on don't have stretch marks, and sometimes the marks are alluring - marks of feminity.

ladies who are chubby from early on don't have stretch marks, and sometimes the marks are alluring - marks of feminity.
No way, they look meh on their own and combined with fat rolls they just look plain gross

Yuck man Jamahir.

Man the two places where stretch marks are most common is where they look most yuck.

Thanks for putting that mental image in my mind now.

No way, they look meh on their own and combined with fat rolls they just look plain gross
Yuck man Jamahir.

Man the two places where stretch marks are most common is where they look most yuck.

Thanks for putting that mental image in my mind now.

get more years into you... that is all i can say.

one thing though... have you ever seen visible stretch marks on the old-time chubby dancers in hindi cinema, south indian cinema or pakistani cinema?? or indeed in the new bhojpuri cinema.

get more years into you. :)

get more years into you... that is all i can say.

one thing though... have you ever seen visible stretch marks on the old-time chubby dancers in hindi cinema, south indian cinema or pakistani cinema?? or indeed in the new bhojpuri cinema.

get more years into you. :)

What's the secret. Daily oiling?

What's the secret. Daily oiling?

:lol: good one.

but i don't think "bio-oil" was available then or is used that hugely now... it is just nature gradually helping a lady becoming chubby and not too sudden ( like a thin one after pregnancy ).

:lol: good one.

but i don't think "bio-oil" was available then or is used that hugely now... it is just nature gradually helping a lady becoming chubby and not too sudden ( like a thin one after pregnancy ).

Stretch marks come from chubbers getting thin after a certain age.

Do you want to bet what you're going to see on Sonakshi Sinha now?

Or Parineeti Chopra?

Yes to me its like watching hippos in animal planets i mean ew why is the heroine so fat thank god now they dont employ fatties as main heroines

i think you are too bothered by peer pressure to be ever seen with a chubby lady. ;)

i think you are too bothered by peer pressure to be ever seen with a chubby lady. ;)

I've been with a chubber once. I met her on a long distance train journey and got in touch with her after the vacations.

But nothing too radical.

Stretch marks come from chubbers getting thin after a certain age.

Do you want to bet what you're going to see on Sonakshi Sinha now?

Or Parineeti Chopra?

that is true also... more the reason to keep them hari-bhari.

I've been with a chubber once. I met her on a long distance train journey and got in touch with her after the vacations.

But nothing too radical.

what does that mean??

that is true also... more the reason to keep them hari-bhari.

Sonakshi looks awful trying to be a mod girl. Absolutely cringe worthy.

what does that mean??

I mean she wasn't a Fakhrepuri hippo or anything. Just a healthy chubber. We both had seats in RAC quota, so spent the night sharing a berth. She shared her packed tiffin with me (which was substantial). I was grateful. I wanted to return the favor after we got back. I took her to dinner.

Nope i did get too close to a chubby once but the neck fat rolls grossed me out i stopped the flirtirations right there

Plus the flappy arms ew

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom