What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

she is a pashrun singer from peshawar too fat for my taste

I know she's Pashtun. Her face is basically the PERFECT "beautiful girl face" in my dictionary. But body wise, I like curvier women, like Levantine Arab women.

Fat? I know you're type. I believe you guys like Asian (Chinese/Korean/Jap) type prepubescent looking girls. ;p

I know she's Pashtun. Her face is basically the PERFECT "beautiful girl face" in my dictionary. But body wise, I like curvier women, like Levantine Arab women.

Fat? I know you're type. I believe you guys like Asian (Chinese/Korean/Jap) type prepubescent looking girls. ;p
I like skinny types cuz i fat bellies and arm flaps gross

Yeah i jist saw gul parna in cokestudio trailer she looks slimmer than in these pics yeah

kate-upton-as-tabasco-sauce.jpg

@jamahir this is curvy what you like are pics of obese women

she is keeping herself slim artificially... in the olden days, she would have more "curvy".
Nope if she let her self go she would be considered fat not "curvy"

speechless...
still better than
Huge-fat-woman.jpg

@jamahir

No thanks. :sick: That's fat, not curvy. You got it all wrong my vai, here's a curvy woman:

14860786208_d5b6beb1da_o_d.jpg

Fat destroys a woman's natural curve lines. It's the difference between a waist that's bulging out (your pic) and one that's curved in, sandwiched between big hips and curvy upper body. ;)

No thanks. :sick: That's fat, not curvy. You got it all wrong my vai, here's a curvy woman:

14860786208_d5b6beb1da_o_d.jpg

Fat destroys a woman's natural curve lines. It's the difference between a waist that's bulging out (your pic) and one that's curved in, sandwiched between big hips and curvy upper body. ;)
Not me i dont find big butts hot to me the ideal body is like

selena-gomez-silver-long-dress.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom