What's new

Bangladeshi electrocuted while damaging border fence lighting

yeah these stingy indian have fun with bangladeshi whoories but the thing is we don't like you people reproducing like pigs in india.

my indian brethren is right you should pay them ladies more.we have thosands of bangladeshi h00kers.in case you are visiting india just tell me.i bet all the hot bangladeshi chicks come here to wh0re themselves because back home they don't get the price they deserve :cheesy:

Sorry i am not into those kind of things, so i have no idea. I am advising you to mind your language, forum doesn't allow this kind of language. You might get banned.

Its not our fault that your reproduction rate in low :lol:. I recommend more protein in the diet and less visit to ... light zones.

Sorry i am not into those kind of things, so i have no idea. I am advising you to mind your language, forum doesn't allow this kind of language. You might get banned.

Its not our fault that your reproduction rate in low :lol:.
no i will not get banned because i stated the truth.
want me to post articles supporting my claims???

Knock yourself out, it's your funeral after all.

what funeral???
funeral is of that innocent bangladeshi whom your incompetent government couldn't provide employment.
poor kid tried to cross the border in pursuit of a good job in india.

Its not our fault that your reproduction rate in low :lol:. I recommend more protein in the diet and less visit to ... light zones.

funny, the indian red light zones are full of muslim bangla women too....is that the result of muslim protein diet too ....

what funeral???
funeral is of that innocent bangladeshi whom your incompetent government couldn't provide employment.
poor kid tried to cross the border in pursuit of a good job in india.

"It's your funeral" is a phrase :lol:

funny, the indian red light zones are full of muslim bangla women too....is that the result of muslim protein diet too ....

They are held there against their will. They are the victim of Human trafficking. You find it funny?

They are held there against their will. They are the victim of Human trafficking. You find it funny?

funny , because your own ummah brothers sell them....

seems too much protein ,too much children and then selling the children is the islamic way..

You find it funny?

I do not ,but your jamaat islami brothers are themselves involved in sex trafficking.

funny , because your own ummah brothers sell them....

seems too much protein ,too much children and then selling the children is the islamic way..

I do not ,but your jamaat islami brothers are themselves involved in sex trafficking.

Don't be disheartened because of your low productivity. Indians Hindu faced this problem from the time immemorial. That's why your religion have Niyoga system.
Niyoga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you need help regarding Niyoga, we could send males also :azn:.

very good.you are good at english
now lets do something about your fellow bangladeshi brothers and sisters living illegally in india.

My English is not that good.

Told you, i am not interested in your far-fetched story about illegal Bangladeshi. This forum have many discussion over this topic, move on.

My English is not that good.

Told you, i am not interested in your far-fetched story about illegal Bangladeshi. This forum have many discussion over this topic, move on.

this topic is related to that poor fella's death.
if bangladesh would have provide food and other things to there people then this innocent being would not have tried to risk his life.
but it seemsyou are here to satisfy your big bangla ego.
why even quote me if you can't debate???

this topic is related to that poor fella's death.
if bangladesh would have provide food and other things to there people then this innocent being would not have tried to risk his life.
but it seemsyou are here to satisfy your big bangla ego.
why even quote me if you can't debate???
He was found near fence doesn't mean that he was trying to illegally migrate. Your BSF might have arrested the poor guy from inside Bangladeshi boarder and tossed him to the electric fence to kill him like Felani.

Back
Top Bottom